XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Stellar forces the use of XLM as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)

Recent News:

- Roadmap (stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/)
- Jed McCaleb Stellar Interview: blockzero.show/c4e67558
- FairX Beta delayed April/May: twitter.com/fairxio/status/963549338004684800
- lumenauts.com/blog/transcript-of-stellar-s-meetup-with-gopax-and-mobius
- IBM has 63 clients on its hyperledger blockchain

Upcoming Events:

- Singapore meetup w/ Ella Q; 13 March

Recent Partnership:

- Keybase.io
- Blockdaemon.com (Blockdaemon claims Stellar will be *THE* Ethereum of 2018; Blockdaemon is backed by Comcast)
- Korean Anchor deal sealed; annoucement soon

Big Things to Watch For:

- Jed claims interesting announcement soon; likely IBM's plans with central banks + tokenization of central bank fiat
- Official IBM news on their Hyper/Stellar Ledger plans
- Stripe BTC replacement announcement circa April
- FairX Beta - April/May
- Lightyear.io major announcement late March/April

On FairX:

- FairX is NOT an exchange (i.e., like GDAX), SDEX is Stellar's exchange
- Instead, FairX is likely a bridging mechanism + fiat anchor; a component of SDEX, designed to enable fiat -> crypto and crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/developers/guides/walkthroughs/stellar-smart-contracts.html
youtu.be/HUxLD5E1kwc?t=2387
lumenauts.com/blog/ibm-s-clearing-and-settlement-solutions-use-a-bridge-token-and-stellar
blog.michaeldowling.me/one-blockchain-platform-to-rule-them-all-mordor-objects-9bea437def66
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeeeeeeeeeeeees, jeeeeez, man already 20k xlm since October.

Your threads get less and less attention every day. Time to give up? Or at least wait until something happens for Stellar?

do not tell me what to do

Africa.

>airdrop incoming

I didn't tell you what to do; I asked you if you should do something.

how much worthless stellar do you get paid to post this shit?

Stellar actually doesn't have smart contracts yet, i was looking for examples back in February and couldn't find anything

stellar.org/developers/guides/walkthroughs/stellar-smart-contracts.html

do NOT tell me what to do

Don't tell me what to do

youtu.be/HUxLD5E1kwc?t=2387

Marie says: "We are doing work with stellar which does have a currency exchange network [...] We can do it (speaking about settlement) using a bridge currency in minutes"

lumenauts.com/blog/ibm-s-clearing-and-settlement-solutions-use-a-bridge-token-and-stellar
blog.michaeldowling.me/one-blockchain-platform-to-rule-them-all-mordor-objects-9bea437def66

If you retards have not all-in invested in Stellar like I have, this is your final chance

This is your last warning

Don't threaten me

bump

That's just lazy now

LAST WARNING

You don't know what last means

we're ahead of ADA now. Week by week were gaining while the entire market is crashing

Ada won't exist by eoy
It doesn't belong in top 10, no real world partners. Can't wait for the blood bath

nigger coin

Don't forget, South America, Central America, South East Asia, West Asia, Antarctica, and pretty much anyone else who wants to be in a decentralized ecosystem

Smellar is a turd. My heaviest bag by far. Fuck this piece of shit coin. Fuck it right in the ass. Fuck anything that rhymes with “Stellar.” Fuck rockets. And fuck you, OP

by far the only thing since December that is outperforming the rest of the top 10 coins, what are u on about

did you invest during a bull run and expect it to go to infinity? Sounds like you have issues with investing

Guess you didn't read my op and the recent news we had just this week.

Xlm is about to back to back months of major news.

I invested mostly at $0.43 and $0.50, and some more at $0.70.

This coin is worth a THIRD of what it was at its ATH. Outperforming what? Are you fucking retarded? BTC alone is currently at least worth half of its ATH. Kys

>Comparing xlm to btc

BTC is a drunken Goliath. The fact that it’s outperformed this shitcoin is even worse for the shitcoin. That’s why I compared it to that, you retard.

big deal

as in big deal, this guy always updates it, e.g. the keybase thing and blockdaemon things... the economist cover of 30 years ago was right, central bank of chile, hong kong + IMF, check the ibm sheet above.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights

xlm crashes every time this is posted. i've made a ton of profit selling when i see this thread

That’s just coincidence. XLM is always crashing

naw its always posted right when people are unloading

oh ya!!!! almost forgot it gives your money to niggers

hey shut the fuck up pal

I signed up and got 6500 free a few years ago. In fact I forgot I had them until a few months ago when I sold 3000 of them at 60 cents a piece and cashed that out. Of what I had left I bought $300 (then) of BTC, $300 of ETH, and kept $600 of XLM.

Now my BTC is worth $240, my ETH $183 and my $600 of XLM is worth