Is this old fag giving sound advice?

Is this old fag giving sound advice?

What do you think?

He went from shitting on crypto to being like "oh I'm sure it's technologically interesting but I don't invest in things I don't understand".
This time next year he'll be calling Gates a dirty nocoiner

Warren buffet is dumb af, don't listen to his dinosaur ways. He doesn't even run his own business, he pays the jew Charlie munger to run it and even dumb nigger buffet admits munger is much smarter than him. Buffet was at the right place at the right time and made the most obvious investments of all time where anyone with half a brain in their dome could have made more than him in the markets back in those days

Can someone please turn his face into a frog the eyes are perfect for it

This desu.

There is so much wrong with this post.
Yes, I've yet to see something come from him that isn't good advice. He has a really good economic understanding and knows his own limits very well.

buffet pepe when

he gives sound investment advice but i wouldn't listen to him telling you what to buy
he's an old rich fuck he knows the game
if you think this bastard doesn't have around 100k btc you're delusional

my body is ready

You're adorable.

Show us your track record, so we can compare it to his.

We'll wait.

>that spacing
You don't deserve to see my track record, pleb.whats so great about buffets? Buy coca cola cause it's legendary and here to stay and buy a fuckin railroad after the great recession. What a visionary. A true mark of genius. Gtfoutta here, do you know how vastly different markets are now vs then?

WHERES THE FUCKING FROG

>where anyone with half a brain in their dome could have made more than him in the markets
and yet they didn't

Here

no I want his face morphed into a frog

laughed at the pic tho haha

How do I make you understand. We want pepe buffet.
We want it now.

no, those people can but anytime they want theres always going to be people that sells

this tbqh. munger has been running the show behind the scenes for years

Yeah, i thought so. Sit down and shut the fuck up, kid.

>pays someone smarter than him to run his business

user, that is literally the dream

>In his twilight years, not as sharp as he once was
>Pays somebody smart and at the top of their game to run his business, but takes all the credit
Seems pretty smart to me.

Lets face it it isnt happening

Ill tell the kids theres no christmas this year :/

charlie munger is 6 years older than warren buffet you inbred mongoloid

He's redpilled on the pajeets