What does Veeky Forums think of Joeysworldtour?

What does Veeky Forums think of Joeysworldtour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YyPNK7FsHo
youtube.com/watch?v=YyPNK7FsHoQ
dramaalert.com/forum/threads/joeyworldtour-is-a-pedophile-proof.2934/?ckattempt=1
youtube.com/watch?v=mQoTiG0elf4
youtube.com/watch?v=6h0ybu9fFRE&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

id fuck him

Same.

It makes me sad

What does he smell like?

You can tell his life sucks

So he smells good then?

Or he smells like someone that lives in a McDonald's, rolling around on the oil and shit covered floor after slathering himself in big mac sauce

So he DOES smell good.

do you have a link to this video where he's wearing some kind of mask?

youtu.be/YyPNK7FsHo

Woo wooo wooooooo!

Way to take the bait, Retard.
You're fucking cruel.

I haven't watched this yet so I can't tell if it's a halloween mask or he shoved his face into a peanut butter jelly sandwich

also youtube.com/watch?v=YyPNK7FsHoQ

I don't get it.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with him though?

reported. Reporting the next one you make too, and the one after that, and the one after that. You're fucking done here weirdo, take your youtube celebrity gens and fuck off to whatever weird, despicable corner of the internet they are actually welcome

Veeky Forums???

Literally a disgusting human being and I'm ready for him to die from a massive heart attack.

When you stare into Joey, Joey also stares into you.

Lmao triggered

Ralph Joseph "Joey" Hernandez is an illegal alien, diabetic convicted sex offender, pederast and YouTube poster who also fantasizes about being a "personal chef" on LinkedIn.com.
He currently resides in a shipping container at the bottom of his yard in Southern California whilst the main residence is occupied by his partner, Lady Trace and her live-in lover, the popular Canadian food critic Ken Domik.

Lol that's not him.

>dramaalert.com/forum/threads/joeyworldtour-is-a-pedophile-proof.2934/?ckattempt=1

The names are different. Joey's first name is the pedo's middlename. I can see why they made the mistake though, sheesh.

his younger brother, food use is far superior

youtube.com/watch?v=mQoTiG0elf4

>Lady Trace
I knew some of you broeys stuck around

>given names are legally binding

JIDF plz leave.

what happend to her?

i remember that one time she got btfo in the comments

>Not watching Joey's other best friend Jason Callan
youtube.com/watch?v=6h0ybu9fFRE&t=6s

I guess as soon as Joey turned a new leaf and started acting like a "proper" food reviewer and took some anesthesia to tone down a bit she lost interest. Or maybe Ken really was behind it all and completed his mission.

Either way, Ken's channel slowed down to a crawl, Crave Con flopped and he's forced to collab with that vegan chick he's also banging to force a little growth while Joey's channel exploded thanks to Leafy. There's still hope the king will one day return with good vittles and rambling

Announcing reports is against the global rules.

She's got a beauty and makeup channel on YT.
She's doing ok but KDP really won after the Joey pedo stuff came out.
Joey's fucked.

>Crave Con flopped
Actually it didn't.
KDP have gone on from strength to strength recently due to the hipster, iPhone promotion.
It's fucking worrying.

Crave Con definitely flopped. Renting the hall costs 10k alone and they had originally planned it to be over the whole weekend but ended up hosting it as a one-day event. In his vlogs he says "Did I lose money? Yeah, but it's an investment" and wouldn't talk numbers AT ALL. From a few fans that vlogged you can also see that there are basically more Youtubers than paying visitors. Not a lot of people came to the afterparty either. Him and Daym aren't hitting nearly the views Joey hits and they both have more subscribers too.

This isn't even Veeky Forums related.

will he ever lose weight