They have the same circulating/total supply ratio

Neato

if link network is working like it should then a good deal of coins will effectively be out of circulation, my guy

but only one will 1k eoy

check em for truth

>only investing in xrp/link masterrace

Is there evidence that the non-circulating supply will not be enough?

xrp is the future
link is just a meme

Where would I exchange some bitcoin for some link? Coinbase wants my fucking phone number and I'm trying to do this anonymously.

Sergey bonded the project and cucked himself to Ripple Labs. Dump LINK and buy XRP before it's too late. First implementation of Interledger is coming soon. Codius is coming this year too.

ima be rich as fuck eoy

*Sergey abandoned the project

>he didn't mine coins to gain entry into the market place
>he needs to use fiat

Anyone?

The evidence will be adoption. Price is directly a function of adoption. The coin has a inherent use and if it’s ised it will have value.

I don't need to use fiat, I have eth right now, and I'm trying to trade it for some link.

The phone number is for 2fa. Use a nextplus or some other free sms service. It's not for identity purposes.

oh. is there a way to use that on PC? i guess I could get an android emulator.

Use binance then, it only needs an email address to sign up. Just be aware that you are never truly anonymous anywhere. VPNs help though.

> just a meme.

their loss user
i really dont know why you guys even make these posts anymore
we know its going to be big
we hold our link
we are paitent and wait
we know this is a long hold
and we trade with other shitcoins
but the link stays
I have my link just sitting on my ledger
not on binance to be daytraded
We will make it user.
I believed the fud last year with ans
I still kick myself over that
Not this time

Don't compare XRP to Link. Only XRP can get you high like this. Link is pure placebo effect.

What’s the reasoning behind buying premined?

You need to look at the total product, and not just one feature. Mining a cryptocurrency is unnecessary, expensive, and slows down transactions. If it can be done away with, it should. Mining doesn't necessarily make coin distribution more equitable, since the developers can and often do mine some for themselves before releasing the code to the public, and because those with more computing power can mine more than those with less computing power. Therefore, I abandon the goal of equitable coin distribution in favor of the goals of speed and efficiency. The reason for this is because I would rather have a coin with the transaction speed/capacity to function as a currency for millions, or billions of people -- as opposed to an equitably distributed, mineable coin that is too slow to succeed on a national or global scale. The value of the network is the square of the number of users. The faster the coin, the more people can use it, the more valuable it becomes. Fuck mining if it stands in the way of this.

Furthermore, from the beginning, XRP has made their product compliant with financial laws and regulations. Government regulation was already the biggest threat to the success of cryptocurrency. It's not a threat to XRP. Because XRP is already compliant. Large billion-dollar corporations have to follow government regulations. Therefore, these corporations, which collectively control $Trillions of resources, cannot use the unregulated currencies, but they can use XRP. If they adopt XRP, they will pump $Trillions into it, and I believe XRP is headed to $1000 with a $50 Trillion market cap.

>Mining doesn't necessarily make coin distribution more equitable

0/10 low effort

>trump GIF
So this is where XRP posters come from, I should have realized

Do banks get free ripple from the ripple supply source?

Ripple Labs has been giving away free XRP and selling it cheap to banks, corporations, investors, and individuals for years. They do this because they want them to experiment with it, learn more about how it works, and eventually start using it. Drug dealers often give free or cheap drugs to new customers, and Ripple's strategy is similar to this. It is intelligent and I support it, because the company should do whatever is legal and necessary to increase adoption as quickly as possible. Increased adoption benefits me because it makes my coins more valuable.

Are you a paid shill because I don't deserve your articulate responses.

I can't discern if you're memeing on me or not.

Sounds like the US bailout. Why can't Ripple Labs give the people free XRP and make the banks and 1% buy it on Binance?

Eventually I will be paid with a wife and children, house, made to measure suit, and my own business. Until then, I wage-cuck and accumulate as much XRP as possible. I shill at this level because I want as many other people as possible reading this to become millionaires. I also feel a moral obligation to shill on Veeky Forums because I was once shilled on XRP by an user on Veeky Forums

If you don't believe my logical arguments, do your own research on XRP. It should soon be clear to you that Ripple is the only company/team that is seriously trying to conquer Trillion-dollar markets.

I think of it as a debt jubilee. The western financial system has too much debt. They can't default on the debt because that would cause mass chaos, starvation etc. They can't hyperinflate it away because that would also result in mass chaos, starvation, etc. They can't announce "Hey everybody! We can't pay the debt! We're starting over with a new currency!" because that would also result in global panic selling, chaos and starvation.

So what they're doing instead, is launching the next world reserve currency as a cryptocurrency created by a little, underdog private corporation. A currency that just so happens to comply with all the financial laws and regulations. A currency which just so happens to undergo years of testing and improvement in 100 banks in different countries and continents.

There is more than $90 Trillion in central bank paper and electronic currency worldwide. When they are ready, they will pump tens of $Trillions into XRP. Ripple labs will be sitting on reserves of XRP worth tens of $Trillions, and it will function as the head central bank of the Western World. The banks and corporations will have valuable XRP that they can use to discharge their debts. The Western Financial system will be saved and can continue functioning for at least another 100 years.

Giving XRP away to the poor is not important to them. Saving the gobal financial system is important to them because it benefits everyone of all social and economic classes. They are doing everything out in the open and giving everyone an opportunity to buy while it is cheap. Many people will always be poor, even if they are given valuable things for free.

Your arguments have no depth desu.

audibly keked.

Deflation is bad.

Yes it's foos

Yes.

Your writing style is too long-winded for me, so I'm going to pass.
Also don't want to fund Ripple.

STOP SHILLING, IT'S NOT WORKING

I did stop. But then you went and did some shit.

How much bags do you have?

I never disclose personal financial information.

You come off as a rich bag holder.

You can be a rich bagholder.

I can't imagine respectable banks touching a volatile crypto asset linked to the open market.
The new global reserve will be some sort of stablecoin issued by central banks.

It'll stabilize once they're done pumping it. They will make astronomical sums of money running it up to $1000. It will be stable at $1000.

OK, that's all for tonight. It was good talking with you. Have a good night.

Night

>articulate

you must be a special kind of neet to be impressed by basic vocabulary

pic relevant, it's you.