Food wars is the true combination of Veeky Forums and cooking

Food wars is the true combination of Veeky Forums and cooking.
why haven't you watched it?

>inb4 newfags calling me a weeb to make them feel better about themselves

weeb

Why do they insist on tentacle rape scenes after eating tentacles? I didn't read the anime but is it included in there too?

NIKUMI IS BEST GIRL. FITE ME IRL

The fact that you call it food wars and not SnS proves you're not a weeb though. Also the fact that you're years late on this.

I remember liking Fighting Foodons as a kid. It was the weirdest thing i had ever seen at the time and held my attention from sheer bizareness.

You are a pathetic weeb and should kill yourself immediately

I swear to god if they pull the "hold up my dish actually has a hidden second form you just gotta add the sauce" shit one more time imma drop it.

I don't like anime all that much

Not only is it damn good already, it made me experiment with pork chops and steak. 10/10

>Fighting Foodons
Holy fucking blast from the past.

>he doesn't like anime
>he browses Veeky Forums. An anime site
Gtfo my Veeky Forums you normie faggot

If it's anything like that stupid "Beefu Sutoroganoffu" bullshit I saw on YT that one time I'm going to shoot the director.

Where the fuck do you weebs watch this animu shit? I don't have cable, but I downloaded Crunchyroll for some drunk reason, could I catch this there so I can keep up with ridiculing your kind?

bullshit, does that actually happen? Do even cooking mangas have the 'BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!' shounen meme?

There's a steaming site called "anilinkz" thats rather good. Try there.

Thank you, weebsan.

yes
i watch my animu on crunchyroll
i am drunk
i watch anime
it is perfect.
anti weebs on a japanese anime imageboard.
too much irony

You torrent it. Streaming is for losers.

>anilinkz
>obnoxious layout and website design, filled with malicious ads and managed by the most edgy, try-hard admin ever

At least direct him to a GOOD streaming website, like kissanime.to

I'm a loser who sucks at torrenting though, I'm amazed I was able to touch a living woman's tit earlier this week.

>download torrent client (I use qbittorrent)
>go to nyaa.se
>search [horrible subs] and the title of the anime you want
>download torrent file
>click on it
>???
>PROFIT