Can we have a stupid questions general?

I'm a poorfag and I just want to put a few hundred bucks into a single coin to see where it goes. Should that coin be LTC or ETH?

None of those, go all in on Babb

honestly put it in turtlecoin. deflationary currency with hard shelled security built in the blockchain

Ok serious question, where do I invest in all the other coins everyone talks about?! Since they're not on Coinbase.

I'm using Binance. Someone who knows more might have a better exchange but it seems pretty comprehensive.

If you only have a few hundred your better off putting it into a coin with a smaller market cap. Personally, I like ENG.

Coins outside of the main few are on exchanges, like binance or gdax. Buy LTC on CB, send to binance, sell for BTC or ETH, buy weird obscure coin. EZ.

Thanks, I'll look into ENG. What do you like about it?

Why not buy ETH from CB since it's easily traded for altcoins on Binance? Is LTC faster/cheaper?

Buy eth and transfer to binance. Make account at binance (use my referral to help a poorfag out 110$ invested) ref=25928015

Go to balances - ETH - deposit and copy that long code,
Go to coinbase - send - paste your key and your done. 10 mins later eth in binance and you can use the market for other coins

Binance would be your best bet, it's quite simple to use.

Binance is the most widely accepted and reputed but based in China

Awesome! thanks for the swift reply guys.

put it into upfiring. good small project with huge potential.

Binance
Put in ZIL. ETH at the very least.

But do what you want really, if you think it's better to put it all in a redundant project there's Bitcoin Cash too.

he's recommending a coin with a smaller market cap because it has a bigger chance for higher returns. for a coin's price to double, it's a lot easier for a coin with a market cap of 100million to go to 200million rather than a coin with 1billion to go to 2billion. ethereum has a 72billion market cap. for the price to double, it would have to go to 140billion.

Appreciate the help I'll definitely get in.

It's based in Singapore, not China. Kucoin, Huobi and Oke

buy the confido dip

If you're signing up new I don't think anyone has used my binance referral ID yet: 26335570

>LTC or ETH
It's safest bet, you most likely will see your money grow but not too much, if you want higher gain pick something that's #10-#25 on CMC like VEN or NANO, or something that you believe might take top 5 spot, at most you're going to be justed like ICX holders but not completely dead like DBC

If you want more risky but higher gain coin, go with #50+ coin like Req, Drgn, AION, Fun, or meme Link.

are they not based out of hong kong?

Women are disgusting.

buy eth on cornbase transfer it to binance and buy anything but nuls

Who's she?

Another question did you guys see Litecoin as a viable investment before it went into Coinbase? Any other coins you see now that are following the same trend?

I've been waiting for a stupid questions thread because I have a shitload of them.

Heres one: Why is it called a dead cat bounce?

what is better for Amerifats Gemini or Coinbase?

The name "dead cat bounce" is based on the notion that even a dead cat will bounce if it falls far enough and fast enough.

Because if you throw a dead cat out of a high enough window it'll still bounce (but remain very dead).

coinbase became popular because it used to accept credit cards. it still does but its severely limited now. gemini is starting to gain traction, they are SEC and NY licensed

Ahh... makes sense. Thanks for the non smart-ass typical Veeky Forums reposnse.

Does TA even work?

Everyone is shilling you Binance, and that's probably the best choice straight out of coinbase.... But if you want to get into coins that aren't listed on binance, you're going to have to learn decentralized exchanges like etherdelta/forkdelta, or IDEX.
These are like the end of the line for trading active coins/tokens, so all the most obscure shit can be found on them.
Deeper than that would be ICOs - which you'll have to research and take a gamble on. ICOs are the highest risk/reward potential. There are sites to check ICO listings, just do a google search.

But seriously, go to Binance, research the coins they list (they have quite a bit and they list new ones fairly frequently - so you could just stay there for the rest of your trading if you feel comfy). After that if you have been looking around on CMC or seeing weird shit getting shilled here and want to buy into it, or maybe you're looking for REALLY low MCAP stuff, check out the deltas (most people are recommending forkdelta these days, but etherdelta seems to be running again) or IDEX (which I personally haven't used yet).

Those trips say you should buy LINK.

Just trade low volume coins using the QLC method

TLDW:

Lowball coins that have a trading range of plus/minus 10-50%. you wont find these coins on popular exchanges but more backwater shitholes like cryptopia and hitbtc. They have low volume so you put in an order of like 100$. Sell for 20-50% profit (which is doable), take the profit and use that to increase how many coins you do this on

Any opinions on FUN? I thought I might get 1000 FUN and 1000 ZIL

Unironically, what causes a stock to go up and down, and why?

It's an internet meme, google it
No one uses it in real stocks

thank you user, if you have any more questions feel free to ask

supply demand news

hey OP I wouldnt buy crypto until at least summer or fall. This shit has a long way down to go believe me. And when you go get into crypto do not buy any shit coins. Just buy ETH or BTC. Everyone else on this board is retarded and thinks their shit coin will moon. The moon phase is over you missed it move on. After you read this people will call me a fag but only because they know I am right. You will too lone day.

omg yess

Wait a few days to see what's going to happen, buy the PRL dip. SHL airdrop and mainnet next month.

Oh shiiiit I've been doing this and didn't know it had a name. Is it named QLC after q-link?

Please don't get into FUN. Anything that's *widely* shilled on biz is super dangerous. Biz is bad at making money.

For example: Biz hated NANO until the big pump, now its super shilled. So we don't buy right now.