There are two types of people. Those who bought the absolute bottom, and retards who believe the 1k memes...

There are two types of people. Those who bought the absolute bottom, and retards who believe the 1k memes. Post proof for which one you are.

Inb4 poorfag.

What fucking bank are you using ? TD and BMO have blocked all coinbase purchases

I hope you guys seriously don't use coinbase still. Seriously the most expensive fees there are

Rbc

LOL THESE FEES.

I sold most my ltc at $100

Thanks for buying the top user

Bought ICX at $2.30 (~27k sats)

seriously, great posts for showing off how shit the older coins are. dinosaurs that need to die.

Sold my LTC at $140. Literally shot up past $200 that week.

But I bought them for $50 each so I guess I can’t be too depressed over it

Bait, right?

Nice. Now show us the sell email

Lol.
> Not buying the dip
> Not buying a whole LTC

Have TD in the US and no issues

LMAO, less than 1 litecoin. Literally chump change. You must be rich, OP!

Screencapping this for when 1 ltc = $10k

lol yup sold all but 5BTC at ~$200 for rent money. It's been a strange journey of really good and bad moves.

welcome.

i sold my ltc at 60 lol fuck that chink scam

Nice, with the recent pump you might be able to recoup the losses you paid for fees and break even.

>litecoin
fucking late adopters

You're missing another type:
the people stupid enough to use Coinbase and pay those crazy fees

update: bitcoin appears to respect the bullish channel. I suggest no shorting. Just playing the up-moves when BTC reaches the bottom of the channel and starts showing signs of moving upwards.

And also don't be impatient. It might take many hours for a buy opportunity to appear.