Fast food thread

Fast food thread.

Got a craving for a 5$ pizza at Little Caesar's and I am absolutely going to SMASH that shit.

dont cut the roof of your mouth in the heat of war

>can't eat the whole box because not obese
>$5 pizza gets cold
>microwave it
>it's shit

Good for you.

>microwaving cold pizza
>not leaving it in the fridge and eating it for breakfast the next day

reconsider your continued existance

>eating food cold when it's supposed to be eaten hot
ISHYGDDT

so you just started living on your own right?

No, I'm not a lazy savage.

Breakfast pizza is traditionally eaten cold to room temperature, depending on if you forgot to put it in the fridge and just left it in the box on top of the stove all night again or not.

The only acceptable hot breakfast pizza is when you put the slice in a pan and crack an egg over it. Helps to heat it a bit first so the crust doesn't get soggy.

Toast it, buster brown

I don't see the hate for little ceasers. Maybe it's the quality of the stores near other anons but the one down the road from here actually tastes pretty good. No cardboard taste (which I've tried) the cheese is almost always nice and stringy and the pepperoni is actually pretty nice.

No, you can't eat the whole box cause you're a pussy.

You think the best competition eaters are fat?

>breakfast pizza is when you put the slice in a pan and crack an egg over it

You've opened up a whole new world for me. There is no turning back. My life has changed forever.

You're welcome. It's also a good idea to throw some diced onions on top of the slice before egging it. Then just put the lid on and wait.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

you're kidding yourself if you think that tastes as good as rewarming it in the oven

Wing Wednesday at Pizza Hut today. Guess who's making a trip to the city for some boneless bites today?

A fat person ?

I had pizza and eggs for breakfast one day back in high school and was sick all day, was not a good combo.

What the literal fuck is wrong with you people? Bunch of fuckin mongrels I swear to God.

>Wing Wednesday
>boneless bites

I'm guessing it's someone who loves non-sequiturs?