/FNF/: Friday Night Feels

Been a rough week. How you holding up, Veeky Forums?

I remember these threads being popular in /r9k/ for a while.

Made 1,300 this week. Can't complain. What's troubling ya?

PLEASE OH NO NO NO
NO MORE DESU I WANT TO RETIRE
EVERY NIGHT I PRAY FOR LINK TO WORK OUT. I HEARD IF YOU BEG GOD WITH ALL YOUR HE WILL LISTEN AND CREATE MIRACLES. OH NO NO NO. EVERY MINUTE I AM ACCUMULATING

Eh another week and an insurance check Im waiting for didnt come in. Sad I didnt have more fiat to put into crypto but I dont want to put anything I cant lose so it is what it is. Got more work to do next week and should finally be on track to finish paying off some debts.

Are there any trading platforms that don't require long verification processes?

I quit my job and have my whole life staked in this. Am I retarded?

Go back to wage cucking on Monday due to the unexpected halving of my networth

Doing cocaine til 6 am, really enjoying taking my mind of the charts moments like these

What happened user

by yourself?

Yes

what do you do?

Sometimes you need to take risks.

I'm listening to music reading biz and texting some thots

My alt i was all in rekt me i mean I knew a correction was imminent but this is just rape

longing this shitcoin whilst drinking my anxiety away. wish e luck shill

Fuck bro hope the market recovers soon, this is my main income and I don't feel like cashing out at these prices

Drinking a gin and tonic, playing PUBG with some friends.

The LTC and NEO I bought last summer are keeping me afloat with everything else deep in red.

lol hey man I might join ya, blast some music and play games. I hate doing that shit at bars/public places.

I feel like I've been shoved into a steep hole. It's not a 90 degree angle, so it's possible to get out, just very hard. No one seems to actually care, they just point out that the 89 degree wall is climbable. I'm so unprepared for this. I see so many people who were able to use resources from their parents to climb the hole, or perhaps they were never in the hole to begin with and just climbed a similar wall for fun. But it feels like the reward my parents gave me was a pair of boxing gloves; technically useful in some situations, but destructive in mine. I've seen others climb out of the hole; I know I can too. Just keep jumping, climbing, clawing. Don't give up. One day you will leap straight out of the hole and into the clouds. But why did I reach for the sky when everyone only expected me to get out of the hole?

Not great. Broke up with long term gf a few weeks ago and ever since I've had no motivation to do anything. My days consist of browsing biz, checking my crypto portfolio & watching old TV series.

I know I need to get my life together but have no energy. depression is slowly taking over my life.

Fuck public places bro gets me anxious as fuck

It will fade away user', I've felt like that countless times, try working out a bit and getting a haircut

>But why did I reach for the sky when everyone only expected me to get out of the hole?
If you reach for the sky and fail halfway, you are guaranteed to have achieved more than just trying to get out of the hole. Set impossible goals for yourself

If it's really good yayo, I'll need to shit immediately. Just need 3 or 4 rails with a good friend or by myself at a house. Add Chromecast n weed for later and im set.

user I feel your pain, these last 6 months Ive been cucked beyond believe, long term gf dumping me, business almost at 0, 2 months behind mortgage, expired registration, expired insurance, dog killed etc. But in these cases we have to stay strong and not give up. I have hope that the pendulum will swing the other way . Its funny how I find myself daily calculating how much Id need to get the ball rolling again. I like numbers so at least it keeps me busy :)

I usually hang out with a friend and then do the rest at home, something really nice about just hanging out listening to some music and thinking. Basically replaced weed with coke since weed started giving me panic attacks after a few years

If I knew you anons I'd buy some drinks. Things will get better.

I really like your thinking, Ray Dalio the founder of bridgewater went bankrupt a couple times before becoming the most successful hedge fund! What you're going through are lessons, not obstacles. Study what caused them and learn!

Pretty bad. Got liquidated for 8.23 BTC last night on bitmex on a short. Staving off Suicide with Xaxax, Marijuana, and the thought of my parents having to deal with yet another death in the family. If they weren't alive still I would have probably done it last night.

depends if you're doing well.

i did the same though

I delivered pizza lol

what was your job?

It's been the worst month in my crypto career. Lost 8 ETH trading. Currently staying up all night, reading tradingview, listening to classical music and trying to come to terms with everything.

Awful. I keep selling atb, not even huge losses too, just 50 here 30 there and the exchange fees. Unironically lost probably more than 500 so far

Why kill yourself after losing? Shouldn't kill yourself over 80k I know people who live good now but had debts twice as big. Man up fucking pussy

I quit last month even though it was a really shitty job and I'm only 21, but I feel it's more important to take a leap of faith, best of luck anons hope you quit to actually trade and not out of laziness

Pretty shity, ever since december i stopped selling drugs and stopped taking them to. Feels like im only getting deeper and deeper in a hole. Feels like nothing is worth it. I got a good offer from a guy i know to start working with him, that is also why i stopped selling. Ive been waiting to talk to him but i always came up with a excuse to myself that i need to get my head straight. But i realised i just need to take the step and talk with him so i can get some purpose in my life. I hope everything will work out.

I feel you man, I really do. Bitmex can suck fucking ass. I believe you'll make it.
Have some friendly cats (kots in Slavspeak).

i take it she dumped you

i know I did, I was making what felt like peanuts at work, with shitty 1-3$ tips. man it was not worth it

some nights used to be good with like 80-100 cash. but lately it had been 35-60 and i had extra chores at work besides the delivery thing. just wasnt worth it anymore.

To make the great jump I have to snap every tendon in my leg, break every bone, tear every muscle. Then what happens when I fall to the ground a failure? I gave up finding a spouse while I'm young; too much money and time. Never made any friends. But still, I'm going to give up more. Years in the military, decades working 12+ hours a day. But for what? I don't enjoy luxury things, so money isn't all that good. Students will all tell me I'm smart and that I'm a great leader, but that triggers no emotions. Instead I have to suck up to the insufferable people called politicians, the rich, or worst of all - the "intellectuals." But I couldn't possibly give all of it up, and go live an average life. I am overwhelmed by a will to power, it consumes me, it has defeated me, yet it is a friend, it is glorious. What a tragedy that it offers so much, but at the cost of things that are so "little" in comparison. The worst part is the little prison of a life I've been shut away in. Born in a period that outright works against men like me; instead of seeking to befriend, it seeks to kill. Most other systems offered fame, riches, power, and more women than you'd know what to do with!

But my God. Why am I here? Why create an abomination like me? I think all I ever wanted was a sincere hug.

I initiated, but it was mutual really. Had I not said anything she probably would have. The relationship had been slowly going downhill for a long time so it was probably for the best. I just cant stand the loneliness.

What's your current goal

I was making like 10$ an hour, I don't really care about how much I make but I do care about my ability to grow in the company, there was barely any room for me to grow so I had to leave anyways, now I'm daytrading a small part of my crypto stack

Thank you fellow slav. I am Slovenian

explain yourselves

I can't choose a goal, only fate will determine where I end up. The closest thing I could give to an answer would be: A lot.

Doing... ok. I put in 2k at the start of January, when it was extremely high, and I think I'm a bit over 1.4k now. If I wasn't so against tether, I should have used it when had climbed to 4k, but too late now. If the market picks up again, I don't think it should be too difficult to get back to my initial investment again, and start climbing.

I've sent a bit more money to an exchange yesterday and today, but it won't clear until late last week... so I'll have to see the market situation then. Still not fully decided if I'll try to bring down the average buy price of my current positions or buy some other coins which have been hit pretty hard. It will depend on if the market has picked up by then, and if so, if any coin I like is lagging behind as far as the recovery goes.

I FEEL FUCKING GREAT AND NONE OF YOU PATHETIC VIRGINS CAN BRING ME DOWN. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING DRIVE TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS. YOU SIT AROUND WAITING FOR GOOD THINGS TO FALL IN YOUR LAP BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT SHIT ISN'T EVER GOING TO COME. YOU HAVE TO GO OUT THERE AND FUCKING GET IT. STOP MOPING AND CRYING AND TAKING YOUR LITTLE BLACK PILLS AND WHINING ABOUT HOW UNFAIR THE WORLD IS. IT'S UNFAIR BECAUSE PEOPLE THAT ARE STRONGER THAN YOU ARE GRABBING LIFE BY THE BALLS AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT AN INSECT LIKE YOU IS UNDER THEIR SHOE. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FIGHT BACK YOU FAGGOTS

Time heals all wounds.

I know that feel all too well. As much as it sucks to depend on them, antidepressants might be what you need right now. It's kind of like the hole you're in is a well, and they're water wings that will get you back to the surface. They're not magic and it's awkward to move with them, but once you're back at the surface, you can take a new routine and gradually stop needing them. I'd give that a shot if I were you (even though it's what I should do too, but only keep postponing it; as much as it's destructive, being at the bottom of a hole is kind of weirdly comfortable too).

First week back after 3 week long vacation in Italy - Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome, and Naples/Pompeii. Literally depressed now because I remember how much I hate my boring ass sysadmin job. Starting to apply elsewhere. Not really happy ever since crypto took a dump. Had near 40k at the peak and now ~20k. Was really hoping to hit 150k cash out half and quit to do something else.

Getting on antidepressants isn't a good idea for joining the military. If your problem is that you can fight, but don't want to: What good is it to gain the will, but lose the ability?

Well, then, it looks like your perspective is a little skewed. This is going to seem like weird advice, but you might want to consider taking LSD once, it might help you see the bigger picture and understand a bit better why you're there. Do it only if you're at ease with the idea, and don't go overboard; there's no need to repeat the experience, once should be enough. I know it stopped making me want to kill myself a few years ago, something it takes a thing like that to make you forget the bad mental shortcuts you fell into, and see things as they truly are for a short while.

Buying the dip.

Im too stupid to daytrade and my portfolio is 100% chainlink

I will either move out in 1 year and go back to school or kms

Went on two dates with this really nice girl. I thought things were going well, then she sends me this
>hey it was really fun getting to know you, you're super cute and witty, but I don't think we have enough in common to pursue anything. I wish you the best of luck in finding someone!
Oh well. At least everything else in my life is going pretty well

Lift or start running. Turn into a neighborhood level forest Gump if you like we where there is no snow.

Trying to finish a drawing I spent over a week now and I am still stuck, oh and I am down to my initial investment despite the bullruns we had last year.

Roasties will do that to you bro, chin up and if you really want pussy there's plenty to go around don't ever put them on a pedestal.

Running in the winter is not so bad, even when there's snow (roads and some sidewalks and pedestrian paths are always mostly shoveled).

Its not a leap of faith, it’s a calculated risk. Remember that bruh

I'm getting fucking tired of my blue chip customer's bullshit. On paper they look fine, but they're almost six months behind on payments for services that they deemed essential and are showing every sign of looking to cop out of paying up. If they don't pay up within the next month I have to literally cut them as a client and sue them in order to recoup some of my losses, and I don't want to do that because in theory they can pay, and pay enough to more or less make my business, but in practice they're a bunch of chincy fucks and I never would have agreed to do business with these people if I had known that up front.

What is it that you seek to accomplish? Some of your experiences resonate with me...sacrificed a lot of years of my youth and experiences most take for granted to accomplish a goal and it’s not enough. Been denied an opportunity that will haunt me for the rest of my life that invalidates all the work and sacrifices I’ve made. I find it hard to keep going.

I don't really want anything. There's just an urge in me that commands me to strive for glory. Normally this is a good thing, but it feels like it's at war with my true personality. I had a dream last night where I was friends with someone and we accomplished incredible things. But then he started doing awful things, and even killed one of my friends. I was so horrified of him that I jumped off of a roof and killed myself.

A bit after waking up I realized that the evil man was a part of me.

Literally every popular exchange? I'm on Huobi, Bitmex, Kucoin and Binance and I've yet to submit a single document.

Being verified is useful if you ever need to cash out, so even if it isn't required and cashing out is a meme, it might not be a bad idea to send the verification documents before you actually need to.

>Been a rough week. How you holding up, Veeky Forums?
lost about 1500 margin trading
i needed that money
tethered up at the bottom of the dip and got justed by the trend reversal, lost my 10k link stack
currently margin trading again trying to make up my losses and having very little success, but at least i haven't lostmoney, yet.

all in all i rate this week a 3.7/10 - fucking awful