Dark chocolate best chocolate

Dark chocolate best chocolate

Now that that's established, let's have an argument about which percentages of cocoa are the best.

Personally I got for something within the 70-85% range. I don't mind the 100% but it's fairly intense so i wouldn't eat much compared to having a small cut of sugar in it.

Dark chocolate is the only chocolate. Milk chocolate is just caramel or some stupid shit.

This. I like my chocolate like i like my women

Bitter?

I tend to find that above 70-75% the texture starts to suffer. Anything 80% or above has to be very high quality to have a passable texture and even then it's hit and miss.

>buy big ass 4oz semi-sweet baker's chocolate bar off prime pantry for a dollar and change
>enough chocolate to last me a week
feels good man

I mix cocoa powder into things with artificial sweetener. This is much healthier than chocolate candy. So unlike you guys, I can enjoy chocolate every day without worrying about my health or teeth.

Two pieces before breakfast and two after dinner?

I buy 2 bars of 85% every week for my desserts. 90%/100% is a little tough for me but 85% is the sweet spot.

I like 80%, but it really depends on the chocolate.

$2.50 at the nearest gas station?

Wrapped in hermetically sealed polyethylene plastic wrapper on a shelf in a room-ish temperature supermarkt at reasonable buy not cheap prices,the kind of money you would've mind spending on a chocolate bar 5 years ago,but now it's fine as a treat.

That kind?

Ripped apart in the back of a van?

lol fatty

I like my chocolate like I like my women as well: attached with a string to a stick which holds up a cage so when I take the chocolate the cage traps me inside.

mixing cocoa powder with nonfat yogurt, aspartame, and vanilla extract creates a dessert equivalent to the Wendy's chocolate frosty.

You like breaking them, then sucking them?

I prefer milk chocolate greatly over dark. It's just so awful to me that I can't even stomach it, and I've eaten those duck eggs left buried in the ground for over a month to ferment without as much issue.

But if you like it I won't be an autistic sperge lord over you liking what I don't like, unlinke 99% of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums itself.

White chocolate is the patricians choice

Correct!

Fun fact:

European milk chocolate and American milk chocolate are two different things, which is why most Americans who have good taste say they only like dark chocolate, but not milk chocolate. Euros are usually surprised at this, as our milk chocolate is actually good. But after tasting Hershey's I understand why Americans don't like American white chocolate.

Neither a fact, nor fun.

It is a fact though. American milk chocolate usually has colouring to make it brown, and some token traces of cocoa. In Europe that is illegal, and for example in Britain milk chocolate has to be 25% (solid) cocoa to be considered chocolate, and in the U.S this number is 10% (liquid)

t. niggers

I have 25 lbs of cocoa powder.

Again.

Neither fact, nor fun.

retarded chocolate?
where the fuck you buy that?

This. I don't know about patrician, but I like white chocolate more than dark and milk.

Zozzle

breh. best with espresso or a flat white

I still like my dark chocolate to be on the lighter side so about 50-60%, don't really like bitter tastes