Why aren't you buying lottery tickets?

Why aren't you buying lottery tickets?

>Cheap as fuck
>Insane moonshot potential, easy 2x, 100x, or even 1000x gains
>Fun as fuck, cheap adrenaline rush when close to winning

Stop buying crypto and be cucked with measly 2x-10x gains, lottery tickets is how you will finally make it

It's straight gambling with terrible odds. At least crypto pretends to be "investing"

I can't believe I have seen gambling become so widely accepted in my beloved America in my lifetime. When I was a kid it was looked down upon and there was no way we would allow something as degenerate and debased as a state lotto but the Devil has taken over.

Your expected profit, e.g choosing one random lottery ticket, is functionally very low due to the hundreds of millions of combinations and the fact that the lottery ticket immediately matures to a value of 0 if it is a poor choice. In other words it takes one week from point of purchase to full maturation.

With crypto not only has your expected return, historically speaking, been positive (a random crypto at any point over the last decade would have more than 50% chance of profiting) but additionally cryptocurrenciws have a progressive price maturation, so you could be losing some of your money for awhile but you can always reevaluate your choice.

I use to then would never even check them so just stopped

>Implying I'm not already all in on lottery tickets.

Shit's gonna be fucking cash.

>1:100,000,000 chance at best
If you made 100,000,000 trades and only one was a winner, you’d probably stop trading. Right? I can only hope.

This is my only chance of making it, I have been betting with same numbers for 4 years every week and I have won 20$

$2 right?
52(4) = 208
208($2) = $416
Net gain/loss: -$396

No one I know buys lotto. How much white trash do you hang out with?

Hey buddy boy, in my day we had a saying "all it takes is a dollar and a dream." Maybe you don't dream enough or maybe, more likely, you don't have any real dollars but instead go for that bytecoin b.s.

The next time you want to criticize boomers, try buying a loto ticket with your bytecoin buddy boy and tell me how that works out.

In the meantime I'll spend my hard earned dollar on loto which goes to education funding anyway and I'm a big believer in education.

Reminder if you put $400 in btc instead, held it from Jan-Dec 2017, you could’ve made $8,000.

Yes, but after my crypto gains and losses that is nothing.

Because it's better odds to gamble on roulette on a specific number hoping for a 35x then doubling up 5x in a row praying for the streak.

I understand math

sounds like TRX

I occasionally buy a ticket if the prize is exceptionally high. It's a cheap bit of fun with a tiny chance of fixing my entire life.

Fuck buying every week though.

It's not a bad justification for these risky "investments", even though he gives a completely unrealistic example. Putting money into crypto might be considered dumb by a lot of people, but drinking/partying that money or doing whatever else isn't much better. I prefer to spend $500 on crypto than spend a $500 day at the spa or something.

Also, if you like playing lottery, just take the biggest BTC account you can find and try to guess the public key. Sure, the odds are worse, but face it at that level you have about the same realistic chances are winning, and what the hell, it's free.

Most iv ever won on lotto was about $600 from a $30 ticket. Put half of that back in when a 40 million draw came one week and kept the rest. Won $16 with the new ticket and just wished that i had kept it. Thats when i decided to never buy lotto again.

My mate bought a $20 ticket and won 400k. Still salty about it to this day. He pissed it all away on expensive cars and shit like coke parties so hes back to being broke which sweetened me up a bit but im still pissed he won it and didn't do any investing. Could have got a peice of land and made bank off of it or something.