Really makes you think

really makes you think

The land of cognitive dissonance; lying to yourself. Enshrined in moral relativism. A society that embraces moral relativism WILL NEVER BE FREE.

Veganism = Morality, and respect for our fellow earthlings. Its acknowledgement of our inter-connectivity.

No it doesn't

I don't love all animals, so can I kill the ones I don't love?

pretty fucked you vegan fucks are happy to claim you love living things yet destroy plants some of the most interconnected beings on this planet and not only that they provide us with fresh air.

No matter how intelligent or emotionally complex pigs are, they make shitty companions

Dogs taste bad

What's so hard to understand?

Who could love all animals? I only love a handfull humans. By animals does OP mean mammals, or also fish and insects?

I dont care about anyone or anything's life. I am truly free.

really makes you think

I do. One's a companion, the other's a tasty meal. Who doesn't love animals? Vegans. That's who. Can only love the outside of an animal but not the inside. Hateful bunch if you ask me.

I hope that nice lady gives the doggie a little bit of pork or one of the pork bones

Both statements are wrong.

>cognitive dissonance
>creatures below human
Respecting a lesser creature is like kissing a hooker. Pointless.
Also both of those animals in the OP were bred by man for their respective roles. Their feral ancestors look nothing like that. I love dog's ability for companionship, I love pig's delicious ass. I love animals.
Pigs are smarter, though, I wouldn't mind having one over a dog.

>they make shitty companions
How old are you?

So from that logic, should we all refrain from respecting mongoloids, forrest gump, and you?

That's your opinion. I think pigs don't make for good pets, and I think dog tastes bad.

Given that OP's post is a thing, I'd wager western civilization agrees with me.

Low quality bait

can you post 3 more images like this

Google preparing dog meat

I love dogs as pets and pigs as food. What's the problem?

>muh feelings
>no facts

>opinion

you mean

Yeah but I mean I love my mom and my gf, but it's not like I love my mom LIKE my gf.

>Every life is sacred.
>Abort that babby!

hmmm

really activates your almonds

dog tastes alright actually

rip

Not really. Dogs were bred and specialized to be companions, they share some of our face reading skills even, don't have much meat on them, and are predators which makes for not efficient meat production.
Pigs meanwhile are made to be eaten, they got a ton of meat, don't fight much, and don't have a face humans easily sympathize with. People bred them for food, so they didn't exactly prize companionship traits but they weren't exactly looking to get rid of them. After all if your meat is friendly it'll be a lot easier to grow it.

Ditto for chickens, which are actually pretty fucking cool pets. Not smart at all, but they are interesting to watch once they got a pecking order established. Hell they're probably the closest to companions animals we use for food regularly. Barring horses.

Basically this person loves animals they were made to be loved, and eats animals that were meant to be eaten. Don't shit on generations of your ancestor's work you piece of shit. We are god damn humans, stop trying to live in harmony with the planet and make it your bitch.

hmu when the dog can offer more meat and parts to eat in comparison to the pig.

In the meantime, I'll continue getting almost 95% of sell-able meat from the pig. Nothing can beat head cheese

If pigs come upon a dead human they will eat him. Some animals eat other animals to survive. There's absolutely nothing wrong with eating meat. You will NEVER be as happy or as healthy eating a vegan diet as you would be eating an omnivorous diet like humans evolved to do, and you're not doing the cute little piggies any favors by not eating them because they don't give a shit about morality, no matter how intelligent they may be.

>ok.jpeg