Red pill me on gut bacteria

Red pill me on gut bacteria

Can it affect your behavior?
Should I drink japanese cum?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prebiotic_(nutrition)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tastes pretty good. I only drink it because of that nostalgic feeling. Not sure if really helps though.

There are several studies that say yakult or similar memeprobiotics are not better than a simple unflavoured unsweetened yoghourt.

That's why they have the claim "good for your gut bacteria" which is true and not "as good for your gut bacteria as a 5x cheaper product" which would be the truth

Nice disinfo

Hiroshi manamoto please go

FUCKEN WEEBS

Tried those tiny drinks twice

Very tasty but both times i got diarrhea right after

I suppose it's not definitive evidence but I don't want to risk it again

Why do you need to drink a Japanese memebottle when you have hundreds of cultured products in your local supermarket. Fucking weeb piece of shit.

Coke tastes better.

how long do I need to eat seaweed for to achieve superior japanese gut bacteria?

I drank these as a kid not knowing they were a Japanese thing till I was older and had a japanese friend over and he freaked that we had Yakults.

>Although the number of scientific papers is large, most of them are based on in vitro and in vivo experiments, with some human clinical trials done on cohorts[17][18][19] and with daily consumption of 40–100 billions of probiotic L. casei Shirota,[14] far above the single bottle concentration of approximately 6.5 billion.

So it's like taking a tenth of an asprin for your headache

>In September 2014, University College London published the results of testing using stomach fluids from pigs. The tests found that Yakult had sufficient bacteria, but "fell short" as the bacteria were unable to survive in the stomach.

If the tenth of an asprin was destroyed by your digestive system

The number of vacteria they have is really small but if you eat them daily you will be good.

You are better buying some lactobacillus pills.

DUDE
WEEBS
LMAO

I've never liked this but since I've learned it's Japanese I'm going to give it another go.
Must be an acquired taste, I'm sure I'll get to like it now.

If you're really looking to step up your probiotic game, drink some kefir which tends to have at least a dozen different strains of bacteria.

Also, rather than ingesting probiotics, you can also just make sure to eat a diet high in the types of fiber that are eaten by the gut bacteria you already have which will help them to reproduce.

they're supposed to act that way. They're also laxatives you big dummy

FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

>Red pill

Go back to /pol/ you fucking child.

Just eat some fermented foods like saurkraut and fermented beans.

Make me :^)

But first, you go back to plebbit.

Yakult is literally just milk with some strawberry flavor added to it. Nothing special.

That's not unsurprising. This means your own gut bacteria is very different from what's in the drink, and was a crazy battle with the drink's bacteria and your body had to shit out they're corpses.

What does Veeky Forums think of kombucha?

what about these, are they a meme? I haven't been drinking them long enough

>strawberry
What the fuck, user? There's nothing strawberry about it.

Your stomach acid has a PH or 1.5-3.5. there's no way any of the probiotics are surviving. Eat vegetables or unprocessed yogurt instead.

I definitely need a go to probiotic drink. My gut has been gurgling painfully for a couple months now. I usually get this.

Yakult has a baseball team in Japan. Their players are famous for getting injured all the time, they also have infinite supply of the drink.

8 of those are like 3 dollars though that's less expensive than yoghurt

having a healthy stomach doesnt mean you make other healthy eating decisions

These are the best.

>Drinking the liquid milk Jew

If you want bacteria and gut flora, just make your own pickles, sauerkraut, Kimchi, et cetera.

Yakult just tastes good but you have to freeze it to preserve it, and if you want to drink it you must melt it just to get a single fucking gulp. Not worth it. Plus the plastic bottles are cansur.

I make my own milk kefir.
(It's easy and cheap and tasty and a useful base for smoothies, try it).
Might just be placebo, but I find it helps me avoid the gut trouble I usually experience from strong antibiotics that I occasionally require.

>Using strong antibiotics regulalry

Nice job breeding super infections.

I know your feel though, when i was on a strong antibiotic all my shits were just shit juice streaming out my ass

They get sold in pack of 5 where I live.

Do you guys drink all 5 at once though because I end up taking those 5 and pouring it into a small cup and 5 Yakults conveniently end up filling a small cup.

Or are you just suppose to drink one or two Yakults a day?

These taste terrible.

The pomegranate ones taste like a ground up flintstones vitamin in buttermilk

You know, one funny thing about Veeky Forums I notice is that while Probiotics are always spammed on Veeky Forums, isn't it awfully strange how Prebiotics which are actually confirmed by science to be strong enough to survive your digestive juices and make it to your colon, are almost never mentioned on Veeky Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prebiotic_(nutrition)

This poster gets it Companies are still trying to make probiotics strong enough to survive your stomach but Prebiotics already exist.

I personally never tried them though because I generally avoid raw food

they taste pretty fucking good

What is yakult anyways and why does this shit taste so good

I drink the Mexican version along with some organic yogurt