Chainlink Give me a 10x

>be me trading stocks for 4 years since 21
>sell my mustang for 20k
>put 15k in stocks
>1 year goes by
>lost all of it

FUUUUCK!!! What do I do?!?!? I'm fucked...
Parents feel bad so they give me 20k to invest

>geeze thanx mom and dad! I love you guys
Turn 20k into 30k through all the ups and downs and turmoil and heartache.
>Geeze! That as rough, i've been at it for 2 years and made basically nothing
>I look at all the crypto nerds getting richer and richer.
I run into this penny stock on the last year called RXMD.
>Oh wow! Beautiful fundamentals! I'm gonna pump my money into this!!
Keeps falling for almost a year...
>Fuck its okay i know it will be worth 20 times its value i just know.
>averaging down averaging down.
Finally, have 1.8 million shares at an average of .01512
Stock suddenly gets some attention due to it's super low market cap compared to it's huge 23 million dollar a year revenues.
stock starts climbing early year.
Boom, make about 60k and cash all of it out at around .033
>Hell yeah! I'm on my way to victory! let me buy bitcoin now with bitcoin futures!!!
dirty indian pajeets ban crypto and some other fud happens and the cryptos tank on me. I end up losing 20k.
>WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!
>Fuck it! I HAVE TO JOIN THE CRYPTOS NOW, I KNOW IT WILL COME BACK UP I JUST KNOW IT!
Go all in litecoin and make it to almost 100k
>CHA CHING!!!
Another crash hits...stuck in the crypto market I decide to get risky and go all in chainlink 111k links valued at about 50k right now.
Check to see what RXMD is up to, even though I orginally wanted to dump and buy back in cheaper because I knew something good was cooking.
BOOM PRICE IS 1000% UP FROM WHERE I SOLD ALMOST.
>WHAT THE FUCK! WHY HAVE THE GODS CURSED MY ABILITY TO MAKE MONEY, ALL THOSE FUCKING YEARS OF HOURS AND HOURS OF SITTING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN...MY FINANCIAL FREEDOM WAS RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!!

I literally want to neck myself....

I wish my parents gave me 20k

ChainLink is nature's way of sorting out the n00bs

their loss user
i really dont know why you guys even make these posts anymore
we know its going to be big
we hold our link
we are paitent and wait
we know this is a long hold
and we trade with other shitcoins
but the link stays
I have my link just sitting on my ledger
not on binance to be daytraded
We will make it user.
I believed the fud last year with ans
I still kick myself over that
Not this time

Checked and kek’d

If your parents aren't multi millionaires then you're a fucking idiot and a piece of trash. Why would you put their money into such a risky investment. Get a clue.

i'm literally telling you my life story of investing...if my autistic ass just waited a little bit...i would have about 500k vs the shit stink 50k.

If bitcoin didn't crash I would of made some money and bought RXMD again, then I would probably be even richer. I blame the dirty pajeets that ruined me

The truth is that it has nothing to do with ability. It's just luck or, in your case, bad luck.

They are not...and yes, i'm a degenerate gambler

So, basically, you're a degenerate gambler who can't be trusted with money.

Checked.

>>put 15k in stocks
year goes by
>>lost all of it

This is the part that makes me laugh. If you'd just bought index last year, you'd probably have made 20%.

Hey, it's 3k you don't have.

>put all money into litecoin

yeah you deserved to lose it desu.

LOL. Not true, especially with trading. Luck plays a big factor with investing though.

Oh nevermind then

Let's face it boys...i'm not gonna make it and neither are you if you hold chainlink...

I'm stupid as hell and delusional for thinking i'm gonna have another 10-20x run that I could of been comfy as fuck on with rxmd...the crypto buzz is dead and i'm a stinky gambler who will probably end up losing the 50k as well

Stop being a first world problem faggot, kek wasting dubs on your bitch ass. Or maybe it’s a sign of pity from kek. Hold you stupid idiot. Don’t sell any LINK.

Lol you are always talking about this fuckin penny stock dude. Another user called it out before and I'm always reading your posts about it. Live and learn bud. I sold my BTC, ETH, mostly too early and missed out on potentially 100k. Learn to hold. Let it be a lesson in forging steel hands. Now stop posting about this stock.

LINK is a scam and you should sell right now too

man i read this shit like 5 times now your one huge looser

Fuck all of you guys. I'm out of this cancerous board. It literally drives people to want to do suicide. I wonder how many poor lost souls of anonymous computer dwellers lost their lives to the disgusting absurd, cynical things people on this board spew.

Helpless, lost, all of you. Fuck every single one of you

ok bye ask ur mom maybe she can give u another 15k to invest lmao

fag

Develop thicker skin.

Dude, I went over this last night with you; you've gotta let it go.

i've made worse decisions and lost more money than you the past year but i don't make 5 threads a day bitching about it. shut the fuck up, accept your poor decisions and go put in the work to be succesful

unironically kill your self

You need to realize the crypto market isn't the stock market. Shit moves a lot faster and swings a lot harder then the stock market. Bitcoin has many large corrections and it's the main trading pair so it pulls everything down with it.

If you're confident in Chainlink and didn't FOMO in because of Veeky Forums shit (used the same FA you had with RXMD) ignore the dips and trust your judgement.

Watch it once every couple days and see how it's doing, and you're probably better off watching BTC as long as they keep hitting their deadlines.

If they pull a WTC sell everything.

>If I made money I would buy into the stock which has already risen 1000%
You were born to fail.

youre impatient that's why.

bitch nigger
go back to your playpen, this is where the real men are.. heh
*blows smoke in ur face*

Dont feel so bad bluud sometimes you got to take the L for the team .....you only down $25k pocket money bluud....take the L's they motivate ya...stake it till ya break it

Rich millennial fucking kill yourself fucking spoiled fag.