APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=tAqDEkhj2cY

does anyone else feel really bad for the dude?

no he's a nigger who helped push a scam that bankrupted people out of their life's savings

he should be in fucking jail

what happened to him? last i heard the deep web had placed a hit on him but nothing became of it

HE IS RICH AS FUCK POUNDING PUSSY ALL DAY LONG

JUST KANGING IT OUT AND THE FBI CAN'T DO NUFFINS TO HIM

CUZ HE AIN'T FO NUFFINS LIKE A GUD BIO

I really hope he is wrong, though. A year long bear market is becoming more and more likely every day.

lol

no

Why should anyone care he did that? Fools and their money are soon parted.

This retarded mugumbo needs to stop making baseless price speculations and start learning how to make weapons in prison.

decent vid. I aint mad at the guy for scamming a bunch of idiots, I just wouldn't do it personally

The fact that he made a video on this means that this won't actually happen

wonder why he's always driving around, where's he traveling to/from?

the whiteman who fucked the ape that then produced the goblin known as treyvon james sent his genetics 250 million years in the past

>Tfw he's not entirely wrong
2k nope 4k-6k most likely he's still a nigger who dumped on Norman still a bad dude.

i feel bad that this nigger isn't lynched yet

Damn, I don't think anyone realizes what this means.
Niggers are always wrong with crypto.
If he says it's going down, then it's going up.

I unironically hope his kid suffers from SIDS

I think he’s funny. Look how many salty racist bitcoin bagholders are in this thread.

He talked for an hour and a half to an FBI Agent with no lawyer present as he waived that right and thinks he didn't say anything to incriminate himself.

this
the december dip is finally over!!!

What did he scam people for I keep thinking bitconnect ?

He invested in BCC though and promotes some gambling sites. The guy makes wise choices in life

Yep. Then less than 24 hours after it crashed he started shilling Davor coin. The dude is scummy as fuck.

he's still a nigger though

Driving to the next hotel to hide.

Kek

this dude got rich and now he's driving high end cars and there nothing bitconnect victims can do about it

pedo confirmed

The worst thing is people like him are usually too dumb to fail. They try and try again until they get lucky and succeed.

Pic related

Idk man this place is full of sjw cucks who apparently care about normies
The guy literally did nothing wrong, if people is fucking retarded is not his fault

Ethereum?

>helped push a scam that bankrupted total retards out of their life's savings

Don't see a problem here. Actually he did a fun thing, I like that.

so he scammed morons?
can't fault him for that

>Bitcoin to 2000

Why do these retards make up predictions out of their asses?

this tbqh desu. If he wasn't so stereotypically nigger maybe he'd be alright.