I've got fresh pumpkin juice as a byproduct of making pumpkin pie. What's the best way to go about drinking it?

I've got fresh pumpkin juice as a byproduct of making pumpkin pie. What's the best way to go about drinking it?

Through the anus

>using pumpkins to make pumpkin pie

Disgusting. You're supposed to use blue hubbard squash.

Pumkin spice martini

1. Brew coffee with it.
2. Sell it to pretentious Millenials
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

this sounds bretty gud, but I can't find a recipe that actually uses pumpkin juice.

I've been seeing a few recipes that combine it with apple juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I don't have apple juice, but I do have apple cider.

Thoughts on the proportions I should aim for?

This

Throw the juice, apple juice, nutmeg, ginger, and some cinnamon into a stockpot, warm it to a simmer.

I'd put equal parts pumpkin and apple juice, or one and a half parts apple over pumpkin.

Thanks. I think I'll do just a pinch of the spices to start and then add more to taste. If I'm not too drunk tonight I'll report back with how it turned out.

Because that was never tried 20 years ago.

Awesome, I'll try to keep my eye out. Depending on the pumpkin you may want to add some sweetner. If that's the case, brown sugar or maple syrup

I actually have maple syrup and honey so I'll try both of them if I have enough juice

My nigga

i like cooking my rice with it. tastiest rice you've ever had

raise the glass up to your lips and tip the fluid into your mouth. swallow.

just use it to make pumpkiny simple syrup. boil it together with an equal volume of sugar. use it for cocktails

OP reporting in. It was a massive failure. I did 1 part apple cider, 1 part pumpkin juice and it just tasted like diluted apple cider with a tiny bit of pumpkin aftertaste.

I then added a pinch of nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger. Still no good. Tried adding a bit of maple syrup, still bleh.

I managed to salvage it somewhat with pumpkin spice extract, but all in all it was a total waste.

Next time I get some (which will probably be once in the next week or so and then not again until next fall) I'll try

Out of a goblet at Hogwarts.

To be honest I was just shitposting and haven't actually tried it. But now I might. I should think about 90% vodka to 10% pumpkin juice would do the trick.

Enema

just to confirm, are you saying 1 cup of sugar for every cup of pumpkin juice? That seems like a lot.

Chug

Ferment it