fuck i hate reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions
outputs.today/
transactionfee.info/charts/
tradeblock.com/bitcoin/historical/1d-f-tsize_per_avg-00101-tps-00101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude how the FUCK do sats even work lmaooo

He's right. Bitcoin is shit and lighting network is years away.

I saw this thread had the most upvotes but didn't click. Jesus fuck people are retarded. Is he memeing?

Anyone who hates on btc is a dumb newcoiner who went all in on shit coins at ath and blames their losses on btc movement
Its beyond pathetic
I just straight up ignore anyone who bad mouths btc because I know this is the only reason whyc

>the absolute state of normies on reddit
>muh nano

>go to reddit
>make an account
>make a shitpost
>user who hates reddit but still browses sees my shitpost and furiously rush to Veeky Forums to post about my post
4d chess motherfucker, no matter where I will be there to bait you.

He is right tho

Give me 1 good reason why you should use btc to purchase alts instead of eth

Except vitalik can rewrite everything in eth chain. Its not immutable

Theyre right tho.

I havent used BTC in so long. Why the fuck wuld i pay $30 fees and wait hours for a transaction when I can pay $0.5 and wait 15 mins.
Bitcoin is obsolete.

Give me one reason why you should use eth instead of btc

eth?

Bitcoin fees are under $1 and don't take hours...
The absolute state of brain dead newcoiners top fucking kek
Stay mad because you keep fomoing into shitcoin pumps

Not sure if bait or retarded

Lower transaction costs, which will matter a lot on decentralized exchanges.

I’m not a newcoiner and I hate btc. It’s a fucking piece of utter shit. Fuck you and fuck everyone like you.

>first bought btc in 2012

They are now because people stopped moving it. If the volume of transaction rises again like it did in December, they'll run in the same exact problems. Nothing is fixed.

>ugh why wont any businesses accept my FAGCOIN, this is all btcs fault

Retards that can’t think beyond the tip of their nose tend to hate bitcoin and think what’s really holding their random shitcoin from being desired by everyone is bitcoin lmao. Bitcoinhas a history of actually working, sky of these random shitcoins are scams or just massive piles of shit in general, there’s like a handful of tokens that even work and bitcoin and some of its forks are most of them. Nobody wants your fucking nano or your vechain, sorry you faggot queer.

Bitcoin fees and network speed are linearly tied to usage. The reason that shit is low right now is because people stopped using bitcoin. Daily transactions are at 2015 levels. However eth, ltc and bch would suffer from the same problem if they became as popular. None have a real future as far as usage as a currency goes. The future belongs to eos, nano and neo. And maybe a bit of jewcoin and niggercoin

Dude, bitcoin sucks, and it has way too much influence on the market as a whole. And did you not get the news this this week that there will be hundreds of thousands dumped on the market by that Gox faggot? He probably shorted before he dumped too!
Bitcoin was a good proof of concept, and I'm sorry you are holding big bags of it, but people are getting sick of the fuckery.

Neo can't handle jack shit in transactions
Newcoiners neglect to realize that shit coins were only created in the first place to pump and dump and stack up more btc

autism, the post

This is bait right? Brain dead newcoiners think the fat mtgox fuck holds any of the funds and not a court appointed trust top fucking kek! And they are done selling! Can't even fucking use Google just blindly believes shit retards post on Veeky Forums
Just market sell everything now you Brainlet fuck

I mean he's right. Hell most of us were agreeing about this same thing the last couple days on biz. IMO we either need fiat pairs or something stable like Tether as our trading pair (but not specifically Tether).

Its not that you want BTC to fail or anything. Its just that this market is too big and there's too much going on and at stake to still be tied to Bitcoin like this. It was fine when the total crypto market cap was only a few billion and most coins were shit. Its not ok now that it's hundred of billions and there's a shit ton of developers and companies that are legit.

>everyone would want my deep brain chains if it wasn’t for big meanie Bitcoin

>Bitcoin fees are under $1

In 2011

>move away from bitcoin
late adopters are so fucking embarrassing jesus christ

You can tell bitcoins days are numbered just by reading these posts

When did you adopt bitcoin newfriend? Last year? Maybe you forget where you are

A board where traffic increased three fold from may to September in 2017?

lol, just quit while you're ahead late adopter. i was mining this shit before you even heard the words cryptocurrency.

#1 in transactions per day.

Why do redditors always seem like they're making a speech, rather than just starting a conversation

if you want fiat pairs prepare to pay fees out the ass on every single transaction

Why? BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. have fiat pairs, does that mean that you get fucked each time you buy them too?

They want more upboats.

Same

ripple can also just decide or can be forced to stop mining transactions to or from any address they choose too. very little future in the public network, but that was never ripple's focus in the first place.

Do you even know why the vast, vast majority of these shitcoins moved upwards at all in December and January? It was because of the bull run created by bitcoin. No single human being wanted a “Bounty 0x” or a “PacCoin”, and nobody does now, which is why the vast majority of shitcoins are back where they started before the bull run. Only the few proven to even do anything worth a damn are still up, and s few of them are bitcoin forks. Your chink scam coins that are glorified bar code scanners aren’t being held down by bitcoin,they’re being held down by the fact that the people making them are fucking crooks and the fact that the tokens themselves are fucking worthless pieces of shit.

That's what effort looks like, strange, I know.

Mining what newfriend?

its impossible to reason with late adopters because they fundamentally dont understand the market. they measure their gains in USD, cover their eyes and ears about anything bitcoin related, and honestly believe that its possible for bitcoin to simply disappear and the market keep growing.

kek some of you agree with him? what a load of fucking brainlets... honestly, you'd all be better off going back to /r/eddit

but muh fees. how can i pretend to be a trader if i have to pay a couple of dollars every time?? its eating into my 5 figure portfolio!

Gay straw man with the chink coin line dickhead.

And your view of how the market works is just hilariously wrong.

The bitcoin bull run was created by large MLMS and pyramid schemes in South Africa, India and Vietnam that used bitcoin such as gainbitcoin and mcap which have since collapsed.

Better to hold at least a little bit of XRP in case you're completely, totally wrong.

neck yourself

You ARE a late adopter though.

Maybe it’s because I’m not usually awake at 5am but where do you cucks get the impression that this board agrees with your ideas in any way?

After you, dear newfag. How would you want them to open a thread? By saying " 'sup. "?

>dude lmao FUCK btc!

Strawman of what retard? The fact that he thinks his random shitcoin is undervalued because of bitcoin? Nobody knows or cares about these random piece of shit tokens.

Anybody that thinks we’d all be living in some widespread crypto utopia shuffling nano between each other if bitcoin stopped existing tomorrow needs to have his head examined.

like i said, you don't know when to quit. you're just embarrassing yourself, like the op in that reddit thread is.

yeah, i get it, most people here are like you, they got in late, think they're still going to become a millionaire on their 5 figure bitch "portfolio", and detest bitcoin and early adopters for their easy ride. just don't be a little bitch about it, it just makes you look bad.

It will just be replaced by ETH we all know it’s going to happen. The writings on the wall.

No YOU’RE the late adopter newfriend

Eth suffers from the exact same problems as btc, and doesn't have the benefits of having a fixed total supply and having the name recognition/first mover advantage. One year from now no one will even be using the eth network anymore because newer and better things will take over.

Virtue signaling and the associated dopamine rush.

You need to understand what batching is and how that has affected # of transactions

ETH looks up... see's BTC
BTC looks up... see's it's demise

If you look at the explorer these transactions are bots making bid/ask offers for xrp
xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions
"OfferCreate" "OfferCancel"

That's not actual adoption, it's basically spam. Sort of like steemit where each upvote is a 'transaction'.

You are grasping at straws.

ETH supply is fixed at 100 million. If you are mining you can see that’s where they plan to cap it off. All bitcoin has is first mover advantage which it has squandered because it’s about to get replaced by ETH.

coinmetro will have fiat pairs for alts and they intend to have low fees
I'm waiting to see if they can deliver on that

>ETH supply is fixed at 100 million. If you are mining you can see that’s where they plan to cap it off.

Until the pedo dictator changes his mind.

Very interesting. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I will have to refrain from talking about XRP's transactions per day until they are actually legitimate transactions. Still all-in though.

he's right. fuck bitcoin and the whales that can sway the market at will

I haven't looked into coin metro, but it's good if it will do that. At the moment, only a few exchanges offer fiat pairs for alts, and they charge a huge premium for the convenience, but if fiat pairings get normalized, they will have to start to be competitive again, and as far as I understand it, that means the price of the fiat pairing should then be the same as the one for the BTC or ETH pairings.

Steemit up votes aren't fake traffic. Just because a transaction doesn't involve a transfer of value doesn't mean it's useless spam. That's literally the future of the blockchain. We're branching out into. Normieland.

BTC is just the face of the cryptoworld. Its what most normies have heard about. Thats the only reason its successful. In terms of practicality and usefulness, its shit. Bitcoin will crash the more the normies start to understand crypto and get introduced to new coins. IN fact, that needs to happen is for most DNMs to replace BTC with Monero for it to lose half its value.

wow it's rare to get someone to accept a point on Veeky Forums
A chart with "Payment" transactions exclusively would be more interesting, it probably exists on some site.

ETH is not capped at 100M. What's talked about is 120M. 100M is going to get hit before the next hard fork most likely

Batching is a oft quoted core talk point to make people believe things are alright with BTC, but its an easily verifiable myth that this is the reason transaction counts are down. There's been plenty of analysis that's debunked it.

At least ETH has Vitalik not a bunch of shrill crybaby’s and trolls with their baseball caps on backwards like btc

Ah a bcash fudder.
Batching is real.
Outputs per day are up.
outputs.today/

Hey newfag, send a transaction with ETH and one with BTC. Tell me which is cheaper. I'll wait.

Said shrill crybabies can't actually change the total supply like your cp loving spooky skeleton can so who cares

Is every single upvote on steem a node propagated block transaction? No. You are comparing apples to oranges

I legitimately have not met a normie since 6+ months ago that was getting into crypto with the intention of buying Bitcoin. Yeah they've heard of it, but they don't want it. Literally everyone I've encountered getting into crypto is buying Eth. My facebook has even been filled with shit tons of people talking about stuff like IOTA and deciding to get into crypto exclusively for that

It is capped at 100 million. It was literally printed on the ICO website in black and white

I've had just the opposite experience plus alot of professionals buying LTC.

If you don't respect bitcoin then you are not a true coiner. Asking the citizens of the world to sell their golden ticket so you can pump and dump you shit coins is petulant narcissism. kys.

You are starting to believe your own fud. The hubris of bitcoiners these days

they have soapboxes attached to their feet.

Literally like how fucking dumb can you be to send me the link that completely disagrees with what you're arguing. Click on your own god damn link and click on the Outputs tab. They're DOWN. They're literally half of what they were a year ago. Jesus.

ITS NOT BITCOINS FAULT ITS THE MARKETS FAULT YOU VAPID NIGGER BITCOIN IS TRUE NEUTRALITY. YOUR BEEF IS WITH NEUTRALITY ITSELF KYS.

This. Most people saying that don't really "get" the point of the blockchain yet and are buying glorified commodities with arbitrary utility assigned to it by a company (any ERC-20 token is this). Bitcoin is NOT this and it has one specific job which is decentralized and which it executes very well, all things considered. This is why it's the "king."

>paying money every time you want to like a comment, retweet something or make a post on your blog
Eos has no transaction fees which is why it's currently the only relevant dapp blockchain. Ethereum is going to get dicked hard this summer.

Bitcoin is Myspace. This post is you defending Myspace in 2007 and shitting on whatever the fuck that "facebook" thing is.

No one has adopted shit yet you 12 year old.

>crypto kittes

Bitcoin is more like Internet explorer, and ethereum is like netscape. I've got bad news for both of you

ever head of "diversify your portfolio" or "dont put all your eggs in one basket"?

You’re a fucking idiot. Tokenising real world assets and decentralising fundraising were part of the next evolution of cryptocurrency.

Ethereum allows you to do any of them because it’s fully programmable. This is the reason bitcoin is becoming irrelevant. It’s more expensive than a bank transfer and just as anonymous ie. not anonymous at all and you can’t DO anything with it apart from baghold. ETH is the gateway drug to the future of crypto you should try it sometime

he is right.

we should dump BTC and move to BTCP

The problem is that both bot offers on xrp and upvotes on steemit are free. If something is free it grows without limits even if it's completely useless.
In the old days bitcoin blocks were filled by bets on satoshi dice. It ended once fees stopped being at ~zero.
Only BTC and ETH transactions truly represent adoption.

Right now many trasactions on BCH are cryptograffiti ie. using blockchain as nearly free storage...

>send a transaction with ETH and one with BTC. Tell me which is cheaper.

2sat/byte for a 166 byte transaction is slightly less than a simple eth with 2 gwei for a gas price. BTC is utxo based so the average is going to be higher due to more inputs than one.

As BTC ends up used less and less, blocks are going to be empty, leading to negligible fees, just like many other unused coins.

>It is capped at 100 million. It was literally printed on the ICO website in black and white

Well you're mistaken. I wasn't taking part in the ico, but you may be mistaking it with the hard cap in dollars?

Wow you are dense as a rock.
Outputs are down because of batching.
You bcash fags sent millions of small transactions to fill up each block.. don't play dumb.

Turns out it bit you in the ass, as it has affected bcash as well now.

Bitcoin payments per day UP
transactionfee.info/charts/

Transcation sizes up (because it's not 1000s of .0001 cent transaction, thanks to Bcash fags)
tradeblock.com/bitcoin/historical/1d-f-tsize_per_avg-00101-tps-00101

Its worse than that. Thinking BTC is the only real crypto is like being someone who thinks Windows Vista release version is what we should all be using instead of any of the multiple iterations since then that fixed its horrible shit. Is that what you want to be BTC maximalists? A Windows Vista lover?

What’s that? You’re retardation is contagious?

bitcoin is no way comparable to a locked down force updating os. Bitcoin is tcp/ip

Except all the alts are cuckcoins who follow btc, if btc dies all alt dies