I cant be the only one seeing this

Our current BTC correction is following ETH summer 2017 correction very similarly.
If true we would test 20k by end of May and double top headed back down for another leg of a correction and then busting to ~$60k by end of year. Thoughts?

Not happening bud

You're an idiot. Look at the first peak's height vs. the next. We're going to be in a bear market for atleast a few years. Accept that, make money from knowing that fact, or piss off and keep crying.

>All the important deals are going down under the surface on Monday and Tuesday;
>you'll need to open up to subliminal signals, or else sit this round out and hope for the best.
>Reserve a chunk of time midweek to broaden your explorations and seek out new opportunities -- it's a great time to expand.
>On Friday, you see a big opportunity just waiting for someone to grab it. Be the first and you can leverage yourself into a much stronger position.
>Sunday is a good time to reconsider your goals and ambitions.
I just pulled that off some random horoscope site. What do you think?

Teach me il pay you in bitbean

buy new shitcoins on wednesday huh

Permanent bear faggot. Eat shit and die.

BTC 35k June. Cap this.

>We’re going to be in a bear market for atleast a few years

lol dude

ETH market was way smaller so the chart doesnt look as pronounced. There was 2 quick massive sell offs before the established bottom in both cases

whats that mental disorder called where you see make believe patterns in things, but they arent really there and instead you are just a literal retard?

>Fractals

go cry somewhere else.

how do you not see this. Chart says we're headed to 8k then 20k

We already hit 8k, you downie.

WE'RE GOIN RIGHT BACK TO 8

I'm saying back to 7.8-8.0 or straight shot up from here. the 8.4 registered wasnt quite what i was looking for in terms of support.

how the fuck do i save these threads to post this back up in a few months bitches

Apophenia I believe

the BTC chart seems to be moving 4-5x slower than ETH summer 17 so it may take end of year to retest 20k but i doubt it.

It's not going to drop $1600 just to establish support. If it goes down at this point (it won't btw), then it's going to stay down.

I can't believe people seriously think they can make money by matching graph patterns.

>Apophenia
all you bastards saying im wrong just confirms i'm right because youre all fucking retarded.

Huh. TIL. Thanks kind stranger!

you people are so dum. btc gonna rage and then you gonna suck its dick

Think ... bigger

Big if true

Schizo cia nigger disorder

Cool chart bro, just dumped 100k

Yep and the funniest part is every normie with $100 in (I've met them) will be furious that they've only made like $400 over the course of the year and lament not dumping their life savings into all this. So they will start to throw in more and more and lose out on an even bigger crash.

I held pretty much all of my holdings in ETH at the time of that dip and recovery. Goddamn it fucking hurt to lose 75% like that.

you dont lose unless you sell :)

It went up over 14x what it was at the bottom of that dip though, and over 3x what it was at the top. Veeky Forums said it was dead and going to be $10 by the end of 2017 though. Not just a few posters, but all of Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums is full of retard niggers that's why. However, the hype cycle already happened, so crypto is largely dead now.

We'll have a few run ups and downs, new coins will come out on Coinbase, and there will be meme events like ETH going to PoS. Other than that, the excitement is done.

fucking this, if i ever listened to Veeky Forums id be living in a cardboard box

No. You're were supposed to buy my friend

And if you don't sell before you die, you never lose.

so far so good