Blockfolio rate thread

Post ‘em and rate ‘em bois.

Don’t make the same mistake I did. Dump the eth for a lower cap coin. I held 80+ eth for 6 months after the initial moon for no reason and wasted my time

Still thinking about what to do with the rest.. was thinking either SKY or LINK

nice try SEC

Just buy LINK already.

charge your phone

lol idk what I'm doing or how to use this

Just buy LINX already

am I going to make it

Have a look into SPHTX, TRAC or even TOMO for quality low market coins.

Unironically want this portfolio..well just the NANO REQ LINK.

Didn't know they had CAD!

Useful for checking how much I actually have compared to what I put in. Not gonna keep it as my normal balance cause everyone just used USD values, but thanks bro!

Thoughts?
>Initial: $450

Bro OK if we're starting a bull market then whatever fine stay in those shitcoins (literally every coin under NAS, and NAS and RLC are questionable anyway), but once you make a decent return get the fuck out or you will be fucked so hard.

Also XLM is a terrible choice for numerous reasons.

Put money into NANO and thank me later.

Eh, ive been holding XLM since .03/350 sats.

At this point im just bagholding for the inflation payments. I’d rather not sell atm due to tax repercussions considering my cost basis for that was only $400 ish, when I started buying that.

>that subtle nano shill

It wasn't very subtle, I fully believe it will moon pretty good soon. Anyway believe what you want of course.

I mean, great that you bought XLM at a good price and made some gains, but you're now limiting future gains because you want to make a tiny percentage on "inflation payments"...well OK but what if the price drops, which is likely?

I'm just saying don't have relationships with your coins. Taxes are a problem yeah I'm not sure how that works if you're American, they're not a problem for me so idk what'd I'd do in your shoes.

Any sell i make I get taxed. In this case my cost basis was like $400... profit atm would be $10,400. Ill be taxed at that rate if i were to cash out or trade it back to btc. Short term tax rape.

I wish I could give some advice but I have no idea what I'm doing. I just buy random coins low and sell high. Am I gonna make it?

Would put some of your ETH into NEO or other platform coin of choice
Pretty good not sure about sky though
Kek
To diversified, sell all below NAS and put into your favourites, probably sell of some xlm too

Might sell my REQ still thinking about it

Was thinking the same thing and I went with Link I believe Sky will take longer to moon.

Playing it safe.

Any suggestions welcome.
Was thinking of trying to get to 10k Req. I've even sold my car to get my profile like this.

Plebs

You're a stupid fuck if that's true.

Why I didn't need the car.
Any constructive feedback if not don't bother

Le safe but small risk
Le safe smartcontracts
Le moonboi who bought Facebook chink gambling scamtoken
Le lol
Le transfer protocol
Le fuck
Le yellowman
Le shitcoiner
Le thai
Le link
Le i-dont-even-know-these-coins

absolutely plebbit

Looking forward to retiring this time next year.

> Making it
> Chainlink

>achieving that during a bear market

post your trades

0/10. If you're going to fall for 4 Veeky Forums memes, you may as well toss some cash into LINK.

3/10 for XMR
>Sky
If you can't catch that obvious scam you'll never make it. DYOR.

5/10 for XRB and VTC
Bold choices. Can't see either becoming mainstream like BTC.

0/10

0/10
DYOR

4/10

>chinkshit/10

2/10
>ADST
This is the folio of a man who's done his research and made a play. Godspeed.

0/10
>playing it safe with less than 6 figures
If you're scare to take a chance how the fuck you gonna get rich?

0/10
You would take suggestions you braindead follower

5/10
QRL is centralized and tokenized shit that will likely bleed to death over the next year. SUMO could go to XMR levels or do nothing. Good play there.

0/10
You have no right to be rating anybody

Hope you're joking lol

ETH/OMG/RLC

Good folio OP. I have the same Except I have GVT And not REQ

>doesnt post his blockfolio

WEW LAD

comfy

>holding 0 btc

You room temperature iq nigger.

I don't have one. I'm in fiat right now waiting for further dips. My goal is something like:

>$100k BTC
>$100k XMR
>$50k LTC
>$50k ETH
>$200k BTC Reserves / Alts (half and half, but it can fluctuate; this portion is somewhat actively managed)

Alts I currently am interested in include:

>ZRX
>SUMO
>LINK
>XRP
>REP
>JNT
>BNT
>KNC

But I expect most alts I want will only be available by late 2018 or early 2019 (which is when I expect to fully enter).

The ethereum is wanchain

Otherwise all in MAN.

All you niggers too diversified.

lel

>t. 500rippley and 2500troncoin hodler