What is the best place to store erc20 tokens?

What is the best place to store erc20 tokens?
myetherwallet?
ledger?
trezor?

Trezor. In case you did'nt realize this is the wild fucking west.

depends on for coins, but hardware wallets are good and network solutions are ok too. I store all my XLM on XLM’s network.

best place? buy multiple (maybe like 4) cryptosteels, generate a cold wallet from within a faraday cage, while still in the faraday cage split the private key into 2 chunks and put each chunk into 2 cryptosteels so you have two copies of each chunk, destroy the machine you used to generate the wallet, close each cryptosteel and seal them with tamper evident tape, put each cryptosteel into an unmarked envelope, seal each envelope with tamper evident tape, leave the faraday cage with the 4 envelopes, take each envelope to a different large bank, and store each envelope in a safety deposit box.

Baring that, just leave it all on an exchange

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

i would recommend ledger nano s + cryptosteel. very effective combination for multiple cryptos.

Unironically binance

MEW being accessed by Ledger. Locks those prices in also.

and not too expensive either only around $300 in total... from memory

>store tokens on an exchange
you are a brave man

If Binance goes down crypto is dead anyways

This is a type of butt i'm aiming for. Hope I will make it.

but it could be just hacked like mtgox

That's what I'm saying, if Binance gets hacked to the extent of mtgox, crypto is as good as dead. With this said, CZ seems to know what he's doing so I am confident in Binance.

that's a 10/10 ass

Def ledger. Trezor is insecure.

You have no control of your assets if you leave them on exchanges though. What if whatever gov that has jurisdiction over binance orders it locked down with no withdrawal?

bullshit. coulda said the same thing for mt gox back in the day. binance just has to hold out long enough for a number of decentralized exchanges to open and were good

sniff.....snifff........SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffff.....

... ahhhhhhhhhh~....

myetherwallet

This unironically.

>Not generating a private key offline, writing it down and having it never touch the internet again.

Trezor
I prefer the layout and it comes with pretty set up my Ether wallets to store your Erc20 tokens on.