Post foods you miss

Post foods you miss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7nwvLYOc5AQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How ironic. Eh, they should just bring back Bites as a whole.

I will never stop wanting these again.

How the fuck do you people eat candy? I bought a few bags for Halloween and tried some for the first time in years.

Absolutely disgusting.

Niggas.

>How ironic
It's not ironic, it's coincidental.

>It's not ironic
How ironic!

But they still sell those, albeit in a different package.

They were the pinnacle of cheeto-inovation. No cheese dust, portable and fresh container, and cool space theme. The world is a worse place without these.

i memba these

Haven't seen this shit in my area for years, was all about it as a kid.

I've heard of these but never tried them. Is it chocolate molded into an interesting shape or is it also orange flavored?

Anyone remember chocolate covered mints (maybe altoids) with a tiny piece of red vine in the middle? I remember a friend of mine always had some in elementary school but that was eons ago.

It's orange-flavored chocolate. And they still make them. Maybe not that brand, but they do. In more flavors than orange, too, which is weird, since even the mint-chocolate ones are still orange shaped.

Oh how interesting. Thanks for the response.

God bless

Same fucking deal.

Not sure if they dont make these anymore but they dont sell them anywhere near me
the blue one was sour and delicious

These still exist. My dad's side of the family always gives me like 3 every christmas because they know I love them.

you bastards clearly dont understand
I get you tho OP its not just about the fact that its a bite size kit kat, the chocolate on the outside had a rounded off smooth feel to it and that was awesome

winrar
>do want

>being this anal about the shape of the fucking same candy bar
alright buddy time to take your medication.

I haven't seen that shit in years holy hell. I loved it.

>he doesnt how texture can improve foods
get out

Walgreens usually has these during the holidays

My vote goes to Altoid sours or Snapple elements

Fucking hell,
Why?
Why did they have to get rid of these?

Fuck yes. Pop these bad boys in the fridge for a bit and hnnng.

cinnamon bun oreos taste like these.

I remember vividly not getting a lot of "treats" as a kid growing up. Parents didnt have much money. So when ever we'd have the end of the year picnic at the park my dad would buy me a Mega Lunchable. It had two deep dish pepperoni pizzas and a whole can of cola plus dessert lol. Lunchables used to have sides id beg for too, like the brownie and the smores.

chocolate and orange taste fucking awful together

That's a really sweet memory.

>not posting the wonderball with toys inside

If you want to pay like $90 a box you can order them from worst korea

i was in the same boat as you my friend, lunchables were reserved exclusively for school field trips. i still buy a pizza lunchable if they're on sale these days because tasty nostalgia.

Mafe my synapses fire

they have those in japan in a million different flavors, pissed I didn't buy more when I was there. they are the rounded ones unlike

Bloodsausage, I guess. Remember when I was a like 5 yrs old, grams bought me one, when we did some shopping. I munched it like candy.

wiesooooooooooooo

I was really young, but I remember this being delicious.

I remember eating those while sitting on the curb when our car broke down on a roadtrip in Northern Mexico. Good memories.

Oh god I miss these to death. I would sacrifice my son to bring these back.

shit taste user.
Im extremely disappointed in you.

I want to go a place like this

youtu.be/7nwvLYOc5AQ

If anything, these beat the crunchy peanut Reese's cups hands down. We really need more of these Reese's today.

tfw my dad used to keep his nails (repairman) in these so i'd always get cucked when i opened em,
That moment when I opened one and they were legit
Tasted amazing

Fuck yeah they do

Check at Walmart,they only have them out during Christmas.