Sauce

ITT: We trigger Veeky Forums with our "shit" taste
I like Hawaiian pizza with ranch, well-done steak, American cheese is the best, and ketchup is GOAT.

>he puts his ketchup in the fridge

>We trigger Veeky Forums

Easy.
I'm a vegan.
I think my food is tastier than yours.
Meat smells disgusting.

vegans get out reeeee

I'm above the age of 18 and drink premix whiskey and coke.

Okay, that's easy
>I fucking love Hawaiian pizza (and I make it myself at home, I never buy it from a pizza place)
>my favorite childhood food is pear salad (pic related)
>I only eat rare steak - and have a set of sizzle plates that I use when I make steak for dinner
>mac and cheese is only good when made with cheddar, gruyere, and fontina. Velveeta is the devil
>I don't eat fast food, ever.
>I don't eat premade foods (like frozen dinners, boxed dinners, etc) ever
>One of my favorite simple snacks is celery dipped in yellow mustard
>sharp cheddar cheese on spaghetti is fucking delicious, and I learned that from a yankee as fuck person from Maine
>I own a whole set of mother of pearl caviar spoons, and I actually DO use them for caviar, fairly often
>I have a collection of about a dozen cooking salts, including Himalayan salt and truffle salt
>I have four different pepper grinders with different peppers in them.
>I refrigerate pretty much all my condiments, except hot sauces (and some of those too).
>Waldorf salad is my favorite Thanksgiving side dish
>I'm super pretentious about holiday and special occasion dinners, and expect everyone to use perfect etiquette
>I'm OCD about my kitchen and won't let anyone put dishes or utensils away, and I hate the way people hand wash dishes and have to do it myself.
>One whole wall (2 full sets of bookshelves) in my library is just cookbooks, but I still look up recipes on the internet
>I make the same green juice every morning before breakfast, and have for over 2 years
>I won't eat anyone else's scrambled eggs, I have to make them myself
>I think people who use canola oil or other generic vegetable oils are disgusting

And that's just some of things.......

I like to eat chicken tenders.

I put anchovies on pizza

I cook my steak until it's shoe leather. When I make chicken, it's only chiclen breast, no dark meat, and I cook it until it's dry and stringy and then I over season it with bbq seasoning. I only like cereal when it's soggy and refuse to eat the whites of eggs. When I eat meat, I cook all the juices out of it intentionally because I prefer it that way. Also, earlier, a recipe needed a half cup of potato flakes and I was out so I licked the seasoning off about a dozen Lay's Stax and just crumpled them into the pot. Oh, and if given the choice, I'll choose hamburger helper over most other meals I can make at home. Come at me bros

I feel bad because I actually do think cooking meats smell terrible. Not a very big meat person but I can enjoy it every now and then, but last time I walked in on someone cooking steak I almost threw up.

Chicken is the worst though.

Thats okay. I like Pizza Hut's buffalo chicken pizza.

McChickens suck ass

>pear salad
what the fuck is that shit? canned pears and cheese? with what, mayo? please tell me it is not mayo.

this is you

>mfw some stupid high school girl has better taste in food than you

lel

>Pizza with Anchovy Stuffed Olives

I eat brie cheese with nutella sometimes. It's got a nice sweet and salty thing going for it.

don't insult my wife please.

>I only like cereal when it's soggy
same

I just avoid any cereal that isn't cheerios because everything else cuts the roof of my mouth unless i submerge all of it in milk

I've been looking for an alternative for sauce and cheese on a Hawaiian pizza, it just doesn't taste right
I don't think ranch is the best option though

I like my steak prepared differently than you do.

Cooking steak smells delicious user
I agree with Chicken.
Fish is even worse.
I fucking hate it when fish is on sale because I can't deny myself a good deal but FUCK IT SMELLS SO BAD
EVERY TIME