Coinbase Recruitment Video

youtu.be/997ZZpUL8_k

Holy shit, the state of tech.

>The best part about working at coinbase is the secret meetings before a crypto gets added

wow. post that to pol and see what happens

Disgusting

good idea
thanks mate!

I knew they were brainlets, but not to this degree. Lmao. Their smartest people showed in the video is probably the pajeet aussie at 0:45 and the comfy/casual dressed woman at 1:10

0:55 is a workplace disaster waiting to happen, looks like a very emotionally unstable turbobitch.

Forget about coinbase commerce. #Request.

Imagine if someone told you back in 2012 they'd be making videos like this shit. Goddammit crypto is dead they killed it.

Only 10m customers? Good, the normie invasion has still yet to come, more time to accumulate.

No wonder coinbase is such shit.

Their ripoff fees are used to finance these deluded feminists and hillbillies who think a fucking webbased cryptocurrency with ripoff fees will be used by a billion people.

How can i short this shit company?

what do you think the token does at coinbase?

A webbased cryptocurrency *exchange

Cuckbase

62.5% of speaking roles in that commercial were female employees. I'm going to go ahead and say that every woman that works at coinbase in a non assistan role was in that video.

NGR confirmed listing at Cuckbase

At least the REAL coinbase people work on gdax.

>comments are disabled
Someone probably already did, or coinbase didn't want public criticism.

I want to throw up my dinner after watching that. What have we become?

post this on /pol/ we need an expert opinion on this matter

I'd bang the shit out of that Asian tho

Holy fuck it's the gender bender mexican PEPE

Disgusting frog eyes

Most of those women were assistants

I don't really see what's wrong with this video

I mean, everyone is overly-excited, but it's a recruitment video. that's how those are

without even seeing the vid, and just from OP's pic, i can tell it's going to be fucking eye-cancer and make me feel disgusted. no thanks. come on, they're in SF, they are 100% pozzed.

>Investing in a company that employs this many women.

hahahahahahaha

fpbp

>he put his finger on the screen
>everyone has a nasally voice
>get into crypto TO GET BECOME A WAGESLAVE

>jews
>cucks
>i always knew crypto was full of commies
>buy gold
>shareblue shilling crypto now
There I saved you the trouble.

Well, the thread is just bait for all the whatever/ists on this board, which is always good for a laugh.
Realistically though, I just think is disingenous how far out of their way they go to seem diverse.
Dollars to donuts that company is just like crypto, 95% white/asian males.
It's feelgood virtue signalling claptrap.

Sure is good for rilin' up the crowd, though.

C E N T R A L I Z E D

l applied last month and they still haven't responded

Shouldn't have applied as straight white male

Wow

Final year of mba here. Unironically was going to check out coinbase until i saw this vid

Holy shit. All that soyboy smile action jesus christ. If they pressured me to doing that id literally be shaking

>ITT

Go to binance , they are looking for people.

Applied 100k times

There is literally nothing wrong with this video.

Can you just fucking imagine if, instead of the people in the video, it was everyone who posted in this thread so far? Do you guys realize how much worse you'd look?

>Final year of mba here
>mbas are usually 1 year

Anyone with a skillset that Coinbase needs has already been offered a shitton of money to come work for them.
Coinbase didn't make this video to hire skilled workers, they made it to round out the numbers with low paying jobs so that they can fit in with SF/PA "culture".
There is nothing inherently wrong with it, but what they're advertising doesn't allign with what they're actually selling.
It's dishonest and it's bullshit.

Thats fucking it. If you have ANY pride left in you as a white man, you WILL sell out right now and go back to FIAT. We can not stand for this, we cannot allow this. We must kill the Market by refusing to partake in this multicult. For our children's sake.

fuck coinbase piece of shit leftist exchange

lol

she looks kinda stoned

shes cute as fuck

You are under 21

Change your name to Abdullah Harim Rapegang Ibn.

> "haha society is so bad lets all stop taking part and die off goy-i mean fellow whites"

>defending sjw job culture
Fucking kys you slimey piece of division agen

You defend it by not competing or trying to change it. Well done if you bow out of crypto and digital currencies. It's just as brave as conceding white countries to arabs.

this x10000000

Are they hiring?

Yes, cut off the body of the snake (they) is bad. Silly goys. They make money on OUR risks. Kill the business kill their income. But you knew that didn't you, you rat fucking mole agent of them. Be afraid. We are coming for every traitor soon.

Is coinbase the normie way of acquiring internet money?

You're a total idiot.

Theres nothing wrong, this board is full of /pol/tards

Only if you are a minority

If there's nothing notable about it why do you say it would concern /pol/?

Well i am white, so yes i guess

Wow what a nice 56% workplace, so inspiring and beautiful.

this was a good video, anyone who finds issue with it should probably just kill themselves

>women in crypto

so many women
thats why they are so fucked up right now

kikebase:

chinks
pajeets
niggers

Smartest is definitely 1:07

After being a freelancer (to be read NEET) I somehow got accepted into a company that looks exactly like this if not worse. I thought it's going to be better since it's a 'tech company' but holy fuck, I think they'll fire me if I don't play ball. How do I fake it and not snap? I don't want to be a crumbs eater again but this is ridiculous. Is anyone else working in a similar extreme left environment?

Nice to see cryptocurrency embracing diversity but its really not enough, more work to be done. They should not be adding anymore coins or features until theyre willing to take diversity in the workplace seriously.

This. They should hold everyone's coins until femcoin reaches parity with bitcoin. The british government can arrest anyone who complains.

too many whites

i would mercilessly hatefuck her into a coma

As someone who doesn’t live in a basement or make a living flipping burgers, I’m confused what everyone thinks is so unusual about this video. What do you think the office of a modern day tech company looks like? It doesn’t seem to get in the way of them making billions of dollars and putting older companies out of business.

> uses PR images as evidence for his claim that the coinbase PR video accurately represents tech
It makes me panic that biz has these specimens posting.

reddit sjw detected

>CyborgJew attempts human contact
>Humans are disgusted but have to play along
Chink on your pic is literally doing Harold face

Man, no wonder they are being sued left and right, they have women in finance and tech. These are literally a man's job. Statistically whites and Asians.

Her hair

> companies are not allowed to hire freely and must meet certain quotas
> government will not give subsidies unless certain criteria are met
> "ha ha when i fix the playing field and dont have to compete under fair conditions my company of lbqtiaamuslim++ heroes wins!"

This specimen makes six figures at a major tech company and works with many women and non-whites. Everyone has to pass the same technical interviews, everyone gets along just fine, we’re all getting rich. Who gives a fuck? So many fucking whiners, get over it.

I plan on becoming a rich misogynist and basically being invincible because no boycott will be able to silence me. I'll run pol approved ads attacking single mother hood across any media area that will take my money.

Hell, I'll pay to put Pastor Anderson's sermons on TV.

hahahaha cope harder you loser

Bitch looks like Ellen Pao.

Not that guy but you're clearly the one coping here

This.

10m as the userbase of the most normie exchange in the world really means we're still early

She gives me jungle fever.

COINBASE YOUR FEES ARE KILLING MY GAINS

Not that guy but you're clearly that same guy.

Kek
They all left
We are the bag holders user

Sjwbase

Can't wait til gemini supports my country.

Zero autism
Thanks just sold 100k

rip cryp

for the neets out there this is pretty standard fare at a glossy big money tech company - it's just coinbase signalling that you'd better bring lots of corporate lube to the interview

It's honestly pretty low on the scale of sjw dystopias - the women actually don't look completely deranged. If you don't believe me congrats you're far enough away from a major western city

>the women actually don't look completely deranged.
all women are deranged

this type of shit need to be stop

Isn‘t that that asian girl from linus tech tips?

>I feel like I learn something new every single day
Exactly what you want to hear from the people managing your assets.
>incredible culture
Who gives a shit. Who wrote that.

They look like castrated remote-controlled cucks (The guys). I work/ed in tech but always on my own since graduating and thank god i made it alone, corporate culture looks like dread.