Strange how the earlier thread on this 404'd right away
>warosu.org/biz/thread/S8242997#p8242997

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7J2EkYMFg0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nahhh it's an uptrend

Haha you sold kys we lambo again

Nice responses!

RSI breaks from 30 or below to back up above 40 are considered very bullish.

>I sold low save me
nice try jew

Sure if you buy it at 40

Well over 70 here

You're literally looking at a 1week chart you brainlet

>Strange how the earlier thread on this 404'd right away
Yeah probably whales manipulating.

Stoch RSI is a shit indicator for anything but a ranging coin/stock.
Just backtest it.

Normal RSI says we can go long way up from here.
But it could still be a trap.
Personally I think we go up a little more, maybe 9.8k ish.
Then maybe more down, have to see how it looks then.

You can sight it do exactly that right before the last drop on the 4 hr
>3/5 1600

heading back to 12k.

did you sell low again?

you blew it.

G-guys it’s right in front of you durrr

>You can sight it do exactly that right before the last drop on the 4 hr

I'm just reposting this buddy. Is that the best you can do?

Sounds like everyone here is LYING

Funny how this works out. For every comparison to a bearish trend there is an equal comparison to a bullish trend.

they actually were lmao

Everything says up besides shitty stoch RSI
> been long since $8400 on the double bottom

funny these TA fags come here only when in down trend with this meme lines. disappear when up tread. fuck off TA fags with u r delusional lines mostly wrong

Neither did I. Thought it was going to 6k again. I just bought back, we are going up. Rather then being bitter, I recommend you buy back to. Or don't, just a heads up.

Crazy how these delusional idiots think drawing some random lines can actually make predictions with reasonable probability.

HAHAHA, did you hear that he's using technical analysis AGAIN?

>using TA after the mt. goy revelations
???

The 'elliot wave' idiots are even worse than typical TA fags lmao. Has anyone even calculated a probability distribution for various counting variations? They assume it works because any chart pattern can be made to fit elliot wave theory when looking at past events, but it doesn't give any meaningful future predictions.

Yes

tired: elliot wave
wired: elliot rogers

>on 1 day time intervals, market is bearish
>on all other time intervals, market is bullish

That's the 4 hr dummy. Compare the two candles
>3/10 0400 (just closed)
O 9234
H 9506
L 9188
C 9327

>2/3 1600 same hour but PM
O 9215
H 9488
L 9110
C 9320

Other indicators are in similar ranges for example RSI 40 compared to 45

>also unable to decipher the interval
Buy the top, biz

stick to your guns lad
i actually have no idea what im talking about

>everyone goes quiet

Do you think this means anything when the drop to 6k last timed was caused by mt gox literally dumping 18,000 BTC?

HOLY SHIT SEL ELE ELSELL S EL SELLS

Explain please
Whats that revelation

>implying that's the only time the market was manipulated

Of course not, but there's no way to 'predict' the next manipulation (especially by TA). Personally if I was the one manipulating prices, I would set up a scenario to look identical to a previous scenario then move the price in the opposite direction.

Not the most simple explanation but otherwise thats reasonable.

your wrong now fuck off

you dont know shit

You're scared, run home to mommie

it's not meant to be predictive, brainlets
rather it is meant to be used to make money off of probability

Okay then so how do you calculate various probabilities? I've never seen an elliot wave TA fag actually give any math/statistics for their 'probabilities' just lines.

Should I buy back in?

I was thinking of this when you mentioned elliot wave

youtube.com/watch?v=7J2EkYMFg0g

Meh. We did just double top at 11.5 resistance. Using that along with low volume would have told you to sell. Could've rebought in for 8.5k two days later.

I bought at 15K. Your meme charts are meaningless to me

I'm with you on this one OP.
No volume, struggle at 9400 resistance, it's a red dildo for our ass

You don't get probabilities. You look for a combination of indicators that can show you extremes in price relative to some arbitrarily chosen average, and then make entries close to what your indicators say are the extremes. You also factor market sentiment and news into this process (eg if price is trending down, there is an ongoing exchange hack and price approaches extreme lows on your indicators, you don't want to buy).
Another way to think abouy it: it's there to visualize buylow/sellhigh

>zoom out

See, I get this, but whenever some TA fag is talking about it being a 'game of probabilities' they are just using the 'probability' word to make their analysis seem more credible imo (without actually doing any real math).

So we gonna crash down again?

Let’s see what these faggots have to say about the future

Ffs read the thread.

I recommend selling but I'm not omniscient meaning I could be wrong. Until you learn the basics at least I'd recommend HODL until you do.

Similar pattern occured last time before the drop to 6k, BUT - look at the volume. Last time BTC was dropping with not a lot of volume during dips, and bigger volumes during green candles, which didn't help. This time, it needs a lot of volume to dump, and is getting up after that without volume. Also last volume spike caused small red candle, and immediate green hammer candle on lower volume.

That means that there are a lot of buyers in this area and that BTC is bullish. And that OP can suck my cock.

You realize the price is set according to an index of exchanges right, not on supply and demand of the contracts. CME just follows the market price.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Most people meme about TA and dont put in the effort to backtest and find probabilities for their combo of indicators. However, it's kind of a waste of time if discretion and manual risk mamagement is a big part of your strategy. Only botters and actual finance types geek out about calculating probabilities.

You realize that at lower volume, you can manipulate the market to rise, and then systemically sell your massive holdings to crash the price to a price in harmony with your futures contract, right? And thus collect direct gains on the pump and dump, and then your futures position when you make it so?

CME doesn't have enough volume to make this worthwhile. But yes I think this does go on with Bitmex/Bitfinex leveraged margin trading.

Futures have made margin trading more profitable, and thus added even more incentive.

I'm not saying future's are irrelevant, I'm just saying CME futures are irrelevant. Look at the volume, 2742 contracts for March, that's 13710 Bitcoin for the entire month so far. Look at volume on Bitfinex PER DAY.

Or some might say, it’s added a much clearer target to manipulators, and not as a hedge like they’re supposedly intended to be.

Greetings cucks
It's me.... the shot caller
I was one of very few people who called this before it happened
>inverse head and shoulders they said (brainlets)

I know what bitcoin does... how it acts
TA + intuition.... i won't say what happens next
It's a surprise :)

It goes to 0???

>seems it gets dumped in the mornings but little by little

now now little frog
Just, relax
Hold
0 will not happen

I like this comparison OP as we can see where it breaks from this going forward, I personally will look for confirmation before entering a position either of it breaking or of it continuing. What makes me skeptical are natural resistance/support that forms from others underwater positions and stops which would be the main difference in the market in your comparison from then until now, that and market psychology yes there is fear we can sense in the market (probably what Veeky Forums is best for is seeing the extremes of peoples psychology at the time) but nothing compared to that fear from before the bottom with consistent dumping for days on end. I guess lets see how we go today, yesterdays close on a reversal/hammer doji looked good but I think swings below 200 daily MA is the first major sign of weakness, even so I guess complete confirmation of a break of your comparison won't come until the day after tomorrow.
I like your coloured MA what do I search for on tradingview to get that?

Do you think it will make one more rally to 9500 today before crashing later tonight/tomorrow?

CM_Ultimate_MA_MTF someone shilled it a while back in here for 4h trading on Bitmex. I must say it's pretty useful overall

It might or I could be totally wrong and it moons (unlikely given the recent volume). I'm just a pleb, don't have insider info.

Volume down again.
This is far from over.

The 4 hours is definitely overbought, but the daily looks much cleaner than it did back then. If a 4h candle closes below 8700 that's going to be trouble, but otherwise I remain cautiously optimistic.

Why 8700? Personally I'm just looking to see if 200 EMA holds, if not then another run down to 8.3k or perhaps even lower is very likely.

Why the 200 EMA and not the 192 or 234 EMA? What makes the 200 in particular so special?

Are you joking?

No, genuinely curious why the 200 EMA means more than the 193 or 207 EMA.

IMO not being a top expert SMA is better for the 200 more people use it

More people use the 200 so the price reacts to it.

> they panic sold

So people believe the price will react to it, and that causes the price to react to it? Like a self fulfilling prophecy? In a way you are still 'hoping' the majority does react to it though.

kek you could use the SMA but I find it to be too lagging in crypto. Also the 200 SMA wasn't fought over as hard as the 200EMA was

Market psychology. Why do you think resistances and supports are at such round numbers?

Also it doesn't take a majority to get the ball rolling, especially with low volume. A small number of active traders throwing around large sums is enough.

What you're describing is the foundation of TA.

pppssshhhhh

vdub_sniperbx_v1

thank me later

So you think in crypto the 200SMA is consistently less predictive/ traded on than 200EMA ?

Because of Demark indicators, there was a perfect 8 and 9 on the 1h around the time the 4h was working on a 9 and from there it started showing signs of reversal. If it touches 8.3k and bounces that's fine with me, what I care about is where it closes and if goes below where the reversal was supposed to start happening it makes me doubt the reversal is real.

Bumping this thread so High IQ bizians could see and predict the future

Bump.

>using a lagging indicator to predict price action based on recurrent patterns formed in an indicator window
being this inept

Rising wedge forming?

good spot OP. I just increased my short at 9350, it's crazy how low the volume is again.

It is almost like predicting markets is difficult and using past behaviour is only mildly informative.

Alright guys time to buy

>not predictive
>make money off it

If something is not predictive it is just noise. Also protip: all predictions are probabilistic

>what is a hammer candle with a long wick down and body at the top

>it is not meant to be predictive, it just predicts where the market low and highs will be
>calls others brainlets

Let me guess, you think this simple model makes everyone who follows it rich amirite?

so like any other thing? Why do people buy art for 400 million when they can pay a chinese art student to produce an identical copy for 1000 USD ?

Money laundering and racketeering

you forgot the "shhhhhh" part

bump

>Using TA patterns to predict reoccuring events
>When it has become known that the previous event occured because one person simply market dumped a fuckton of BTC

You dumb faggots need a neckshot.

thanks op this is a very precious information for a gambler like myself.shorting it with all my stack