Make the best thing you can out of this potato with seasonings of your choice

Make the best thing you can out of this potato with seasonings of your choice
Lets see what you've got Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

kikkomanusa.com/homecooks/recipes/recipedetail.php?rd=12996#.WBrILsnzLxd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boiled in water. served with nothing

Wrap potato in foil and throw into hot coals.
Wait.
Open foil, cut hole in potato, insert garlic butter.
Enjoy.

Remove the eyes. Cut into wedges. Toss with olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake at 400 F for about half an hour, turning once.

Not even a beer mick?

Peel, boil, mash
hydrate with some milk, add a little butter
season with salt, pepper
form into patties
fry patties to crisp up the exterior

yum.

Cut into thin slices, coat with MSG, pepper, crushed red pepper, and canola oil, bake in oven at 400F until brown and crispy. Transfer to paper towel covered plate to remove any excess oil.

Alright you get the fuckin potato and you chop it up real good.
Keep the eyes it's just more potato
Put it in a hot skillet with some oil you faggot.
Paprika garlic salt pepper msg parsley and onions.
>Or you can be a real man and make a Spanish omelet

Peel it and eat it raw.

My mom also has a latke recipe that'll circumcise you.

These were really good when I helped my sister make them.
kikkomanusa.com/homecooks/recipes/recipedetail.php?rd=12996#.WBrILsnzLxd

Or if you don't feel like spending a lot of time cooking: boiled, mashed, then toasted with onion, pepper and cheese.

kek'd

wrap it in a wet paper towel, microwave it for 8 minutes. peel skin, cut it into large cubes. oil a pan and throw chunks in there. season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, cumin. shake pan hard to bash the potato chunks into the side, roughing them up a bit. wait till brown on all sides and serve

breakfast potatoes/home fries

it already is the best thing it can be
just stick that shit in the microwave and put ketchup on it every time you take a bite

Up in anus. Eat a lot parsley, garlic. 12 hrs later, slice and fry. Heavenly

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.

Sliced (not too thin, not too thick) and pan fried until golden brown. Once out--garlic, italian seasoning, and parm. Let cool and bust with the ketchup. I'm not going for the top chef "double whipped reduction glaze with hints of balsamic and ginger"...shut the fuck up with that bullshit, man...Sometimes the hardest lesson in cooking is staying basic.

Honestly you can even trim it down further: sliced, pan fried, dash of salt, dash of pepper. Done. Even without extra seasonings and sauces; done. Just eat a potato if you want one.

wew lad

and your contribution, sonny?

memes....

>Boil in water
>Slice
>Add salt
>Take some sliced white bread and put mayonaisse on it then put the sliced potato on the bread. Add more mayonaise then add chicken tendies and pepper, put mayo on another slice of bread with the rest of the sliced boiled potatoe and then wa-la a sandwich fit for a king with bread, mayo, tendies, potato, salt n pepper

Mash it with sugar and cook it, i don't know what will come out but i fucking love sugar

Boil it, peel it, let cool, shred it, mix with egg, flour, salt, knead it and form into a dumpling. Boil the dumpling for about 15 minutes or until done. Serve with roast duck and braised red cabbage.

wtf
no salt?

Tattie monsker

MSG > salt

Cut them into fries, deep fry for 5 minutes at 160°C, then remove them, let them cool for half an hour then deep fry again until they get golden at 190°C. Bam, belgian fries.
Obviously some salt (or some glutamate :^^^) ) and sauce, like andalouse or mayo.

I'm quite sure that's not christian at all

There you go.

>lesson in cooking
>just buy tomato ketchup
Thanks teacher

>Peel
>Cut into golf ball sized pieces
>Par boil
>Roast in olive oil with a few crushed garlic cloves with plenty of salt and pepper
>About 10 mins from ready jack up the heat, get em crispy
>Melt some butter
>Chop up some fresh rosemary and add it to the butter
>Stir
>Drizzle on the taters
>Enjoy

>Seasonings of your choice
>Lets add a whole bunch of other shit!

>carve potato into phallus
>enjoy

saved to potato folder
ty user