This board is trash

this board used to be full of actual knowledge/ideas. i remember when the post numbers were so small, it didnt even look right.

ther used to be max ~5 posts an hour, and they were all (usually) good quality.

there were dropshipping threads, stock threads, small business threads, and random other threads proposing ideas to receive feedback on.

I'm not the guy at the party that sits there and ruins the fun, but this shit is literally cancer. this board is cancer.

i understand pink wojaks and shit are funny. i get it. but this isnt your fucking twitter feed, this isnt your gay ass bitchsissy discord group.

half of you probably showed up here today after you watched some faggot on youtube who told you to buy bitcoin, and like a dumb 99%er cuck, you went and bought it like a good bitch.

Thats great, nothing wrong with learning, but how about you shut the holy fuck up and sit on your hands and listen for a while.

we dont want to read your low IQ posts

we dont want to see another fucking thread in the catalog consisting of a fucking meme picture and a few words in capslock

we dont want you fucking this board up anymore than you newcuckcoiners have already.

this board is trash

inb4 some /r/cryptocurrency bitch trys to fuck with me. ill break you in half.. now go ahead and post your meme replies, you faggot a ss sissycuck.

Bye!

cucksissy reply

such high IQ posts here on this board.

just a quick example there ^

i dare say reddit is better (but i cant), at least the mods on reddit control their cucks

>>ill break you in half

ah i see you chose low IQ post formula #2234 . pepe/wojak image + 5 words quoted.

spectacular.

BRRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

LOL
Well, you do have a point there. Can't really argue there.

>i get it. but this isnt your fucking twitter feed, this isnt your gay ass bitchsissy discord group.
You're goddamn right this isn't some fucking bitchsissy discord group, this is the motherfucking business and finance section of an anonymous anime forum. Only serious business is to be discussed here. If I catch one of you shits being ironic I will personally skullfuck you, understand?

Get the fuck out with your reddit spacing.
Newfag.

No . No you really can't.

Just look at this dummy..

I actually laughed out load at that pink wojak "Aaaaaaa" post you linked. I too have had those "WTF" moments when seeing such posts.

it would be funny if you didnt know what the board used to be.

sure, its fucking Veeky Forums, whatever. but it used to actually be good. and this changed seemingly overnight when the crypto CANCER become malignant.

in reply to

>WAAAAAHHHH GET OFF MY ANIME BIZZNESS BOARD OLDFAGS ONLY NOBODY ELSE ALLOWED

What's stopping you from leaving? Are you really so attached to this board that you feel the need to make a personal diary thread about your woes? You're a pathetic beta-male, pretending to be an oldfag. That is one sad state of being, I honestly couldn't think of anything more pathetic than that.

That picture is more real than you are and it's a uy pointing a hollow piece of plastic at the camera.

Kinda like you.. fake and slide tier..

SAGE

fuck sake cant even click these god damn posts on target because im quivering with pure anger and hatred. i have a bloodlust for these faggots who showed up here from twitter and brought all their poor quality garbage genes with them

the fuck does that even mean, this isnt your modern art project for your liberal arts degree you dunning krugerite

>im quivering with pure anger and hatred.
>i have a bloodlust
Come on now, quit having a hissy-fit. I know it must be hard for you, but adults have to learn to deal with their emotions naturally. If you aren't larping, then you are taking all of this way too seriously and you need help.

whats stopping me from leaving? even though this board is lost completely. i know theres few left here that share my sentiment.

and did you really just call me a betamale? only betamales call people betamales. this is fact.

totally agree. i actually want a crypto specific board and leave this to actual business and finance.

so just boring unoriginal insults and projection, all you have. typical for a newbitch. Sigh

that sounds great, it would literally seperate the cesspool from actual business related discussion that isnt literally ALL consistent of memes/cancer/shilling pajeets

Under your own logic that makes you a beta male. It sounds like you're treating this board like your safe space and to me that makes you unironically a beta male. Take a deep breath, relax, and stop being assblasted about something you do not have the ability to control. There are people in the world who have real problems worthy of "bloodlust" and "pure anger and hatred", but I'm going to tell you right now that I am certain that none of those problems involve an anonymous imageboard. I can only imagine how sad and lonely you must be for this to matter so much to you and I hope you find a friend.

stopped reading after the 3rd buzzword you picked up from CNN. thanks for playing, twitter is that way

Confirmed larper.

correction, craigslist is that way. you submit to defeat like a faggot ready to be mounted (yes that was an insult, no it wasnt projection - just incase you decide to reguritate my arguments because you lack the capability to formulate any of quality on your own)

stop raping this board with your bitchcock fagboy, your threads are shit. be shamed,

op is right

we are faggots

honestly, long as you can recognize the problem, youre ok in my book, if my book matters at all.

the people who deserve the gassing are the people like in this thread, just hurling insults just because they want to be right all the time. like a pack of wild niggers destroygin everything in their path , then get angry when they are told they are animals.

>yes that was an insult
>no it wasnt projection

thanks for the clarification, faggot

>he's still here ranting about nothing

2 free bumps. thanks guys, remember to clock out after your shift is up. ill make sure to add a bonus on your non existent paycheck, im a fair boss.

That thread is infinitely better than this one

good thing i literally care nothing for you or your opinion. good bitch for bumping though.