Turtle Coin - TRTL

Who here is a turtle?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought 1 million @ 20 sats.
I unironically want to off myself.

Why'd you buy them?

I have a nice turtle portfolio that I got mostly from mining and in rains. I remember when btc was worth nothing and you can mine it itself. This has potential of wide acceptance. Did you see turtle pay? This isn’t an ico, u mine it urself. It’s the opposite of raising funds to make a community. It’s fully community driven. All organic the discord is like over 8k members. It’s starting to get traction on twitter Instagram YouTube live streams amas all types of nerd stuff.

i duno i got bunch of turtle for free in rains and faucet, i also put in a few buy orders at 1 sat.
yes btc was free at one day. this is a mirror image of what happen with btc, just a new fresh start

Good shit gonna stash this in my lock box along with NEO.

I was riding the wave up. I put a sell order at 40 sats but it started dropping like a rock around 30 sats.

I started mining a few weeks ago. Got heaps.
It pisses me off that I didn't get in sooner. Because when the first turtlecoin threads on biz started popping up, it was at peak "degeneracy biz" during the bull run of December last year. I just presumed it was a scam coin. Could of had more turtles... :/
Better late than never I suppose

i hope u newb dont fall for this pnd scam coin

Explain in detail how a community driven coin, that I'm telling people to mine for free (aside from electricity) is a scam

oh yeah if this is alive with the same hashrate or even more, month by month, that shows more adoption rate. so ur golden. aslong as its adopted more and more. exponetnially. metcalfs law takes over and the worth sky rockets. we need ppl selling stuff for turtle like early btc days we had ppl selling stuff for btc just to get extra exposure to their products.

when will i sell my 1200 trtl for 1200 lambos?
also you faggots don't even realise but your shitcoin somehow gained traction on russian crypto board

>Checks chart
>1 Sat
>ATH around 30 Sats
>Volume of $173 as in the volume is not enough to buy a nice meal at a high end restaurant for two
>Devs and their friends already dropped their bags
>Now it's just bagholders trying to offload theirs

Good job retards.

I just want more of this cool chick

eww she's a smoker

Do you FUD every coin you own?

I don't own any because I'm not a retard. None of that was FUD it was just objective facts. That fact that you consider it FUD is funny. I've been tracking it's rise and fall because it was spammed on the board for a while.

But feel free to mine as much as you want. Knock yourself out. I'm sure you will be able to unload when a total of less than $200 has been traded in the past day.

Bought 750k at 6 sats.

>objective fact
Lol

You can stay in your castle of delusion if you so desire but it won't change anything. You bought high and are trying to rationalize the fact you bought into a scam.

I didn't buy anything you retard. Nor am I telling anybody too. I've only told people to mine the coin.
You're talking shit. The only reason you're angry is because most people bail on the argument, where as I am right here telling you shut your mouth because you're full of it

I'm not angry. I'm just befuddled as to why people like you exist. There are a lot of ways it could go. Delusional bagholder or desperate idiot who thinks this is going to be the next BTC. There really isn't an argument to be made though.

Community driven is another word for the developers dumped and left. Like literally thousands of other shitcoins that are "community driven". But please if you think this is some sort of argument regale me of the virtues of Turtle Coin. What does it offer that no other coin offers? Where is the value proposition that would lead you to use this over literally anything else that has an active development team and serves a purpose other than digital currency which again there are a fuckton of. I would gladly engage you if you can make even a few salient points as to why literally anyone would give a shit about Turtle coin when there are many many many more well known and in development options.

I have a few million trtl. This coin is gaining publicity rapidly and the price will soon reflect that

TAKE THIS, IT CAN HELP YOU WHEN TRTL DELISTED

Mining with CPU

IDGAF

smokers are pokers

You've talked nothing but absolute horse shit. Nothing you've said is true lmao
It's a community driven, decentralized privacy coin. It's based off bytecoin, it's never going to be really worth that much. But it's a great little coin to have. Hopefully it will be accepted as payments. It reminds me of doge desu
And you remind me of a nigger. You know why? Because you're an idiot lol

this shitcoin not even on coinmarketcap?

rollin

You evaded literally every question I asked and then called me an idiot. I gave you a chance to make your case. I asked very simple questions.

You answered none of them. No reason to use Turtle over anything else. Nothing that makes it stand out. No value proposition. I'm really disappointed. I thought you might actually try to make a case for it.

You wracked your brain but all you could come up with is "It reminds me of the other coin and shut up idiot". For shame.

Jamal nothing I say is good enough for your lying ass. At the end of the day if the answers:
>fast, decentralized privacy coin
Don't answer your questions, then nothing will.
You're overlooking my posts, picking and choosing the parts you want to address. You're articulation levels are so poor. And you were righfully called an idiot as a result.

You really are in your own world of delusion. None of your posts address any of the questions.

>Fast, decentralized privacy coin
Doesn't hold up to even the slightest scrutiny and raises even more questions. Do you just walk into banks and demand a business loan and just go "Fast food" and expect them to give it to you? This is really pathetic.

I hope you do seek help in the future.

its on coingecko

>Doesn't hold up to even the slightest scrutiny and raises even more questions
Could easily say the same thing about any cryptocurrency lol
Also where's that source about the devs selling. I'm in this thread and waiting patiently....

> You evaded literally every question I asked and then called me an idiot.
The value is in the insult, that's why you'll always be an forever beta faggot.

BEFORE BUYING SOMETHING
do read avalable information:
medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1
as it:
total supply
current supply
mining schedule
-----
with price 1sat PAJEET-PANSUN market cap is 1000000BTC, its to many!
the logic: coin for money laundring but you can buy it for 2sat and sell only for 1sat
it will be denominated or delisted

Elaborate

this is basically monero's dogecoin and electroneum is stupid

bought 1.5MM @ 2 sats
/smug/

I feel sorry for you guys. You'll never sell those bags.