What is the best Pizza?

For me it's the McChicken

I really like hiroshima style pizza

Cant beat the classic

Chicago deep dish

The one you enjoy with friends.

BBQ all the way.
So BBQ, amirite?

East coast-style. Brick oven baked. Thin crust.

If I'm going with toppings, meat or some onion and mushrooms mix. Black olives are fine. No Hawaiian ever. No deep dish ever. Stuffed crust is a meme. Bacon should be used liberally but never cooked on the pizza itself, too greasy.

the best fast food sandwich

>Stuffed crust is a meme.
Cretin.

My favourite is tuna pizza but it's so underrated

since moving from chicago to miami I haven't had a good slice of pizza. :/

he got to it before me

It's not bad but it's a stupid gimmick meant to appeal to the fat and stupid who want to ruin the basic concept of a crust just so they can fit in more calories.

There are at least a dozen styles of pizza out there, and good examples of any of them will be delicious. I would say the issue isn't finding the best pizza, but avoiding mediocre pizza, which is everywhere.

Half right. If you enjoy your pizza with pineapple on it you deserve the death penalty. I'm talking ISIS-style bleach baths.

Did I miss a bleach bath death video?

Don't you remember the rekt video where they filled a tub with bleach and held a guy down in it with poles on /b/? He literally dissolved.

No. I don't go on /b/ but /pol/ sometimes I see ISIS webms with some crazy deaths. I'll have to look at at rekt thread on /b/ and watch the bleach one, sounds pretty gnarly.

I think it was bleach, but they basically took a bunch of prisoners and locked them in a cage and slowly submerged them in a chemical bath that asphyxiated them. They were foaming at the mouth and quite dead when they raised the cage back up.

NY style pepperoni and jalapeƱo

italian pizza margherita

Stuffed crust.

In my opinion pineapple, chicken, ranch dressing, hamburger meat, cheesesteak meat and Buffalo sauce are all serious crimes against pizza toppings. But I don't give a fuck what other people do, as long as I don't have to eat that shit.

I wasn't talking about specific toppings, rather styles of pizza.

I think this thread was about the pizza itself and not the toppings anyway.

And the fact is that even the lesser styles of pizza - really bready, greasy shit piled up with low moisture mozzarella - can still be delicious.

Yes.

Cheese Pizza

Why do we need these god damn threads every-single-day? Why do you new generation Veeky Forums posters run (what originally never was funny in the first place) these "jokes" into the ground to where it just becomes pointless spam at this point? Jesus fucking Christ

>Lou's

my niqqa

They drowned in water. The foaming is a regular side effect of water exiting the lungs.

Supposedly there was a video of about 25 Kurdish prisoners being dissolved in a nitric acid bath, but it's probably bullshit given that it takes a while to dissolve living human beings given organic buffers and the like.

non-american here, thinking I was the unlucky one for never being able to taste pizza from famous american cities

It's still better to have tasted and lost than never have tasted at all though :(