FUD me away from KMD, in my opinion it's going to be the next big project entering the top 20 soon...

FUD me away from KMD, in my opinion it's going to be the next big project entering the top 20 soon. Right now a perfect storm is brewing, there is no competitor that's close to doing what KMD does RIGHT NOW. With the SEC coming down on both ICO's and regulation for exchanges; this is the perfect environment for a project like Komodo to prosper. 2018 is going to be the year of DEX's, and Komodo Project is winning....point me to any competitor that is close to achieving what Komodo does (You can't).

BarterDex (Rebrand to AtomicDEX in a few months)

> First Decentralized atomic swap exchange
> First Decentralized etomic swap exchange (ETH + ERC-20 tokens w/ BTC...etc)
> First Decentralized ICO platform (dICO's)
> Lightweight SVP atomic swaps

> Just partnered with Bitpanda R&D project (twitter.com/PantosIO)
> Currently electing Notary nodes (expect a significant pump in price because of it).
> 100+ Currencies and counting, 450+ daily atomic swaps
> Constantly delivering on their roadmap.
> Website being relaunched today.
> Marketing kicking into fifth gear.

Komodo:

> Wider decentralization through dPoW than BTC
> 5% APR interest on wallet holdings.
> Acts as a Asset / Notarization chain
> ZCash code fork with ZK-snarks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_aQJ5aDq7g
blocnation.io/
komodoplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KPSD/pages/134611029/Export Ledger Privatekeys and Access funds in Agama
komodoplatform.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot:

> Pegged fiat pairs
> Busiest Crypto project on Github

Anyways, don't say I didn't warn you guys.
15$-20$ by June, just screenshot this, i'll be around.

>> 8198350
>> 8201123

KMD is ahead but REN has more room to grow

In my opinion all DEX's will be performing well this year. Seeing REN as a new project that was not on my radar before I have no doubts that in short term it may exceed KMD's growth. But the largest market share in the end will belong to the first mover and the DEX spearheading all the innovation (Komodo's DEX).

Sage and I am out.
Gotta catch the bus to wage-cuckistan.

Check out their R&D partner project if you are not yet convinced of this diamond in the rough

youtube.com/watch?v=C_aQJ5aDq7g

First rate shilling user! The kind of effort I applaud.

Thanks bruh, last #sage from the bus. Helping people get on this KMD train. We're taking off soon, no brakes.

They have major news today as well.

FUD you away? Okay

paid shills like u exist nigger KEK

Some just dropped actually, BlockNATION dICO

> blocnation.io/

weak fud

It's slowly lifting off faggots get on board

> FUD me away from KMD

Not Link

>mfw I bought the top at $10 and now down 75%

i-i-its a great project anons
please pump my bags higher

This niglet bought at 4.19, no ragrets
Shill stay strong.

i put them on my ledger and now I heard you cant even get them off anymore
so even if it ever goes back to $10 I guess Ill never see my money back

Here, try this

> komodoplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KPSD/pages/134611029/Export Ledger Privatekeys and Access funds in Agama

The problem with all these DEXes (BarterDex, WAVES etc) is that they have a VERY low volume, and that, in turn, happens because they don't add the latest most hyped coins. Whenever some new facny token comes out, or shit like Raiblocks or Turtlecoin that people instantly jump on, you want to add it to your platform so that all the traders flock to you to FOMO in.

But they never do.

>Not going to make it

thx user but it spretty much worthless anyway right now

Only a matter of time, OasisDEX offers some market making and arbitrage scripts which provide decent liquidity on ETH & DAI pairs for MakerDAO. BarterDEX offers liquidity provider implementation, which is buggy at best but gets the point. Either way, DEX devs probably understand this bottleneck and somehow will find a way to solve this problem.

Congrats on using Veeky Forums the right way. I'm a memeliner and I really don't care that much about what this does, but top 50 is already pretty high, a 3x from this point needs to beat the ATH. If it goes back to 20-25k I'll look into it again, but at this price I have to pass. What I mean is that it has already mooned and for the most part everything seems already priced in.

It's a dex that does nothing for the price of komodo. Whats going to drive the price up? Around 4 months ago, they were supposed to have their first decentralized ico, monaize.. Still waiting on that one. Anonymous devs, with jl777 known for quitting projects once he gets bored. The other icos for komodo are a joke. Their brand marketing strategy is to make a subreddit called komodotrader where they make memes. It's cringy. They did a swap with bitcoin dark so expect more bags to be dropped. Their 5 point Friday bulletins are random you tubers who shouted them out some time in January.... I bought in at 2.50, believed still when it became 10, and now I'm still holding.

What is the point of these decentralised exchanges when you got Binance which seems to get stronger and stronger with every bad press it get.

Look at the fractals, this thing spearheads to ath's when it pumps. It's been forming s massive bull flag on the daily.

New website was just launched

komodoplatform.com/

Well Monaize still seems to be a work in progress, Utrum recently launched and Blocnet just announced a dICO. So people are building with and on Komodo. It is not much different than the rest of the ICO landscape. As for KMD, since Komodo attempts to be a platform with smart contracts; it is nothing more than a utility token, just as what ETH is for Ethereum. Providing utility for a Decentralized Exchange & ICO's, atomic swaps, APR interest (Staking), ZK-Snarks, Notarization and Asset chain as the defining features. If you ask me it is a very interesting take on running a platform.And If the dICO's keep coming, the exchange maintains a steady increase in volume; then growth is inevitable.

Regulation, hacks and being in charge of your own money. Not everyone is allowed on every exchange. Some regions are restricted. Some coins maybe be delisted or some ICO's not accepted due to regulatory issues on centralized exchanges. So far every year there have been exchange hacks, bugs, downtime and whatnot By trading through a DEX you make sure that your funds will always remain yours, even if they are being traded. Considering it is a DEX, you will also not see any downtime.

> Their brand marketing strategy is to make a subreddit called komodotrader

Got to agree that komodotrader is the worst coin themed trading subreddit out there. But it has nothing to do with their brand strategy if you ask me. From the shitty webcast in their band tshirts they have come a long way with marketing. It is not perfect, but a whole lot better than other platforms floating arround. I guess we'll see, I think Komodo has a great chance.

Attached: sliderlogo.png (1514x1787, 60K)