Am'i doin'it right?

am'i doin'it right?

No, she has clothes on

wrong hole

wh-wha-why did she throw 3/4 of the banana away?

Women are brain-dead sluts, the lot of them.

what's this from? it seems familiar.

only if you're jewish

The way she touches that cock so gingerly is kind of erotic.

Until she breaks it in half

It's from a /g/ thread.

Wut? You can peel a bunana?

>peeling it from the stem side
RRREEEEEEEEEE

>eating the end with the shitty little black thing

What fuck is she doing

Making a smoothie

Are all millenial women just complete retards in the kitchen?

> The Modern Feminist
> can't do what men do today
> can't do what women did yesterday

Wouldn't like to be alone with her in the bedroom.

>pours a shot of smoothie
>dumps the rest

>> can't do what women did yesterday
Women didn't do anything yesterday
The reason a love for cooking wasn't passed down onto the latest generation isn't because girls simply aren't interested in listening to their poor mother's pleas for them to start cooking, it's because they were raised on a steady diet of mediocre food and fast food
Why learn how to cook when the homecooked meals to which you are accustomed are mediocre and taste like TV dinners and you have enough capital to eat food you actually desire and not have to cook it yourself?

Why do people pretend that the newest generation of people are suddenly coming up with new ways to be awful, when every single awful thing is directly inspired by some old awful thing

>Are all millenial women just complete retards in the kitchen?

just the white women.

>Are all women just complete retards
ftfy

>Women didn't do anything yesterday

Your argument doesn't make sense.

Just because millenials don't cook and eat out means that their mothers and grandmothers didn't have kitchen skillz?

That's obviously her "saving it for later" garbage can.

eating disorder. Look how quickly she throws the chunk int eh blender and the rest away, like she's ashamed/ afraid of it. She's disgusted by the calories she's touching.

The only proper way to eat a banana is to throw the whole thing away, so no, but he's close.

Why are people afraid of calories? Anyone who buys low calorie alternative foods is actually just blatantly advertising that they're too lazy to exercise.

>Why are people afraid of calories?

Because eating disorders are actual mental illnesses.

Exercise is stressful and time consuming

Faggot

ignoring grandmothers for the sake of the argument here, a large portion of women born post WW2 came into the world with the shilling of increased usage of over-processed goods, like canned meats and veggies and recipes put out by those companies for you to buy their other products while you are at it. Green bean casserole is a good example of canned food that ended up as a staple dish for a lot of families in 40-70s america, which directly led into those girls growing up with shitty/mediocre food and not learning how to cook delicious shit. and then these millenials grow up with lazy shitty mom cooking and relatively delicious fast food which is way easier than having to learn a skill.

Basically, its moms fault for not teaching and cooking healthy homemade food to millenials during their childhoods, and not grandmas

This is so true, i can't think of one girl i know who decent at cooking.

not knowing that if you squeeze the bottom the last bite decapitates itself from that black part

>Trash can in a cabinet

Fucking disgusting.

If you do it with a routine it is neither senpai.

The excuses will be more detrimental to your health than exercise ever could be.

Fucking triggered.

My gf does this with everything. When trimming or peeling any kind of fruit or veg, about 1/3 to 1/2 of it ends up in the bin.

my man

>not peeling it from the bottom in the first place

it's actually a banana if you look close

It still is. I force myself to do it because it's healthy. I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to. Such is life. Perpetual suffering.

my gf threw away a good third of a chicken breast because it was "the fat."

>""""""bear mode"""""" redditor trying to excuse his lack of self control