I only have 10 dollars to last me till the end of the month for food what do I do?

I only have 10 dollars to last me till the end of the month for food what do I do?

You get a job.

ramen and lots of it.
also whatsaid

30 packs of ramen = 1 a day. You're set

End of this month in a western nation? Starve, beg, or steal. That won't even cover ramen. See if your local food bank or church will throw you a bone.

rice?

Spend the money on cheap cuts of meat, pick up rice, pasta, ramen, canned vegetables etc at a food bank.

cheapest spagethetti you can find is about 29 cents for 500 grams tomato paste 6 cents 1 onion you can easily steal. Dumpster dive for a desert and you have food that will last for atleast 4 days under half a euro. Oh wait your an amerifat uhm sorry goodluck to you brotha

so where did all the rest of your cash go to..bills? utilities?..If you aren't earning why don't you have an ebt card?

>go to walmart
>get the 12c ramen or 18c for the cup
>load the fuck up

Done

This is what 10 dollars gets me, both the chocolate and sushi rice are two pounds and the oregano and Paprika are one pound each
Sucks to live in jewland doesn't it?, Add 20 more dollars and i have enough chicken and veggies for a month

Chocolate

Sign up go be a guinea pig for different research groups about specific diets. They'll give you food AND pay you.

Help seekay!!

I have only $20,000 to last until Friday, what do?

The problem with all of this is that if you only have that amount on hand and can't just get food from someone else you are supporting yourself on your own. As such you must have some kind of employment. Just about any kind of work is going to have you burning more calories than can be replaced with just ramen. You are going to need SOMETHING else from some kind of source or else you will be falling apart, possibly causing you to make poor decisions that may cost you a job.

Pictures of your body, please.

Why do we have this thread every fucking day?
Poor people are supposed to starve to death, its economics in action. Die quickly so the world can be rid of you.

>look mom, I told someone to die on Veeky Forums xD

Get medium pizza for $9.99
Cut into 30 slices, eat 1 slice each day.
Problem solved.

Buy the cheapest rice and legumes you can find in bulk. You'll be okay.
Give us some more information. Where do you live? What do you have around in terms of ingredients? What cooking appliaces do you have? This is vital information.
Ramen is a terrible idea. You'll get scurvy and depression before the second week.

>cheap pasta, cheap pasta sauce
>rice, oil, canned veggies
>lentils
>beans

Find out where your local food pantries are.

Call local churches and see if they can give you help/advice.

Put yourself on craiglist looking for daily paid work.

Your state should have a work assistance program as well. And there are temp agencies that can get you set up.

Contact your state food assistance office.
You can google it very easily.

And you can always ask for assistance from family/friends if you have any, though I'd never do that, I have had plenty of others ask me over the years, directly and indirectly.
I've got a list of people who owe me money (and two that owe me a car because I'm a sucker for a lost cause).

Seriously though, there are a half dozen food pantries that "I" know in town from having taken other people there.
And I think there are several others.

This, you shouldn't have to full on Jamal. You shouldn't have risk of starvation in the west unless you are in a remote spot or have major physical/mental disability.

shoplift garlic, onions, potatoes from different supermarkets

buy the cheapest rice and eggs and ramen

Enjoy your life as you wish, NEET.

I recommend you buy the absolute cheapest rice, beans, pasta and pasta sauce you can find. You can probably manage to find that with $10 and squeeze in some ramen too. Also go to costco to eat the free samples. Also recycle some bottles/cans and try to scrape together 5 bucks for some bread. You can also shoplift. And steal people's meals. Go to a restaurant that has a patio/outdoor seating you can lean over. Wait/observe until yo see women/fat people just people in general who won't try to chase after you. When their main course arrives, right before they dig in, lean over the rail, grab it their food quickly and yell "IT'S MINE MOTHERFUCKER" and run while stuffing your face. It's not like they will call the cops over a $10 burger or something cops got bigger problems. Burgers/sandwiches are the best, steak is pretty good too. If you're fast as fuck might be able to snatch up a couple of their sides like french fries or something. If you're really fucking ballsy you can try to take the entire plate.

buy a bottle bleach and kill yourself

Theft is highly inadvisable.
Especially when you can go to the food pantry.

Absolute worst case scenario, pan-handle.
It would be humiliating to anyone with a conscience (as it should). But you do what you need to get by and you try all other avenues before you wrong others to make it.

Give 4.50 to the guy who only had a dollar left.
Then you both have 5.50 to the end of the month, and someone to share ideas with.

Keep that in a bank account. Then spend it very slowly (as in, less than $10/week).

Rice, beans, legumes, spice mix.

buy a used razor scooter because you're gonna need to be zucking dixx