What's the verdict on this, Veeky Forums?

What's the verdict on this, Veeky Forums?

absolutely haram

English cuisine.

Tastes the same as regular.
t. converted

seems legit :) halal means that the food is mainly towards the moslem consumer. or muslim.

anyways just a little info halal is used for when a cooking is prepared according to the teachings in Islam. they say to cook a chicken, you must slay it in the name of Allah. same goes to forbading oneself from alcohol. its just a reminder that in every one of us there is a muslim.

to see that you are interested why dont you post some halal foods to check your understanding of it

how about this?

Where I live the halal butchers have the freshest meat, because it was usually slaughtered that day. Point halal.

more cruel way to kill animals and it's a muslim construct so I don't support it because fuck those retards

Where I live the Halal butchers keeps getting closed down. Because they dint care about sanitation.

Literally the only difference is the way they butcher the animal. Also it means it contain no pig, dog or any haram animal.

t.muslim

>English

Only members of a particular evil death cult 1.6billion members strong gives a shit.

I advise you to not let any more of them in to your country, deport those who are not citizens, and do everything you can to dissuade those who are left from remaining in their death cult going forward.

Christfags are annoying, but Islam is literally evil.

It's just a way they slaughter animals differently, cutting the neck arteries with a special incantation of Allah's name, with other specific rites.

Literally no difference otherwise.

t. Ex-muslim, currently atheist

true that. and by the way we do not call something evil until proof.

before the creation of human, the brain and the desire was created first by God. only the difference is whether your version of story came from a strong source or not.

How do they do that in any quantity? They have a priest (or whatever the equivalent is) stand in the middle of a room while a bunch of necks get slashed?

loudspeakers and an mp3 player?

No. They know the process by themselves. Its not like they have certain clerics to show them the way, the thing is you learn the way first, then only you can do the slaughter. you yourself knows it when you already did it accordingly.

Come on man you're manhandling a chicken, cow, be it any animal. don't tell me that you wouldn't think that the butcher couldn't make it easier for the poor animals? what kind of world we living in, its not a game bro.

Nah, the guy that butchers the animal has to be trained by a certified priest/imam, and he performs the rites on site.

One rite per animal, rinse and repeat.

anyone can tell me where could i find this chicken and how much does it cost? i need to use it for filming..

>in every one of us there is a Muslim
You're an idiot.
All religion is nuttery.
The only upside of religion is encouragement of societal cohesion.
In modern society, it's not really necessary and Islam in particular is garbage.
>not call something evil until proof
The Quran and Hadiths are undeniable proof, you disingenuous piece of trash.

k reddit

>All religion is nuttery.
To folks who don't believe of course it is. But those who do have a different view.

I go to a halal grocery/deli to buy cheap bulk rice/beans/spices and things. I haven't had the guts to order anything from the butcher though. The place is pretty small and old and doesn't look very sanitary (not that clean, bright supermarket delis are all that sanitary either). Also I feel like an unbeliever asking for halal meat would seem kind of funny to them. I always feel weird because not a lot of non-Arabs go in there, but the people are nice as hell. Maybe one day. They have a kickass olive bar though.

Meat's meat though. I don't care which god it was slaughtered for if it's tasty and safe.

>I feel like an unbeliever asking for halal meat would seem kind of funny to them.
That has not been my experience. My wife and I walked by a halal butcher in our neighborhood on the day before the festival a month or so ago where they slaughter a goat in remembrance od Abraham's sacrifice. The place was full of live goats. My wife couldn't resist peeking her head in, and the owner happily engaged her, explaining what was going on and proudly mentioning his shop had been featured in a NY Times article. He seemed pleased to meet non-Muslims who were interested in his store and his culture instead of looking askance at it.

I get the same vibe at the halal joint I usually shop at. I think many Muslims make it a point to be extra friendly to outsiders to try to make up for the bad rap the fanatics give them. Because people at the halal supermarket are even more friendly than at the Mexican markets. (Of course the Chinese markets will never be particularly warm, because they don't really do that - they're about as warm as they typical white American supermarket).

Absolute bullshit, most meat labeled halal or kosher isn't even halal or kosher since it's mass produced and the techniques are forbidden. e.g. Spinning a cow on the head in a machine, slitting it's throat and pulling its lungs out so it dies quicker.
Just a fucking big hoax for religious idiots to justify their sociopathic behavior.

I don't give them shit for 'believing' as long as it's mostly benign.
>Buddhists
>Hindus
>Shinto
>Sikhs
>Zoroastrians
>a dozen other types of pagan nuttery
>spirit/nature worship nonsense
>wicca sluts
>most Christfags
I can deal with them.

But Islam is a malignant cancer.

i don't indulge in any aspect of sandnigger culture out of principle

What's worse, halal or kosher? Which one destroys the food more?

halal because muslims wipe their asses with their bare hands and rarely wash them

>But Islam is a malignant cancer.
I've got no fondness for Abrahamic religions in general, But many family, friends and associates of mine are into such religions to at least some degree of observance. So I just avoid sharing my opinions with them. As long as someone else's beliefs aren't causing me problems I'm totally live and let live. But I have little patience for fanatics of any sort.

Fuck anybody that thinks halal is good. I am all for eating meat, but if you ever hear the sound of an animal being slaughterd halal style you will not want it. Fuck all muslim meat!

better than supermarketmeat

They slap that shit on everything. No shit rice is halal.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Or possibly Birmingham. Both shitholes.

>more cruel way to kill animals and it's a muslim construct

How do you feel about Kosher food, goy?

Hakim and Abdullah can fuck right off and suck my bacon fat dipped balls. Islam is an outdated camel fucking philosophy that should not exist. And I say that as someone who is half sand nigger

The problem with Islam is as follows:
>'moderate' muslims are really just 'bad' muslims that do not do as their religion instructs they do
>a lot of people in distress or turbulent times will fall back on their religion and become more pious (at least for a period of time)
>orthodox Islam essentially requires that they be dicks to(malign, stymie, subjugate, kill) heretics, blasphemers, apostates, infidels/kuffar/unbelievers
>it also gives them an escape clause
>if you die in jihad (violent action taken against the kuffar), you go to heaven and can be forgiven for an entire life of being a shitty half assed Muslim

Christianity is the opposite.
If you want to atone for being shitty, you have to work for it. If you kill others or kill yourself, that is a clear sign that you rejected Jesus/God/blah blah, have fun in hell/purgatory/whatever your particular branch of the cult believes.

Fuck Islam.

>Live on US military base
>No Halal foods section

Feels good man.

Also,
>Live in Texas
>Hugeass grocery doesn't carry any Halal foods save for a tiny door-eide section in a random aisle.

Bliss.

Christianity isn't much better. The new covenant that Jesus brings is supposed to fulfill/supersede the old one. You're not SUPPOSED to have to do the shit the OT says anymore. Being dicks to heretics, blasphemers, infidels, non-believers, sinners, etc. But shitheads still point to it and say "WELL THE BIBLE SAYS HERE TO DO THIS" and you can't argue with a crowd trying to stone you to death.

>Christianity is the opposite.
>If you want to atone for being shitty, you have to work for it.

You don't know anything about Christianity, do you.