Up 25-30% today

Up 25-30% today.

Did you anons listen to my advice yesterday when I told you it was mooning?

so is everything else stfu

Bought at 7.5 at the last dip. You're still not getting a deal

I did. Thanks user.

I was expecting it to drop down to $7 or $8 again ;_;

the next few candles are crucial for nano

Not true.

I cost averaged at $7 too

You're welcome

Not anytime soon mate, unless BTC crumbles again. Big news coming out soon

Indeed

how can I buy Nano?

what would the best exchange site be for Nano?

HALP BIZ REEET

Binance or Nanex

I dare say we have lift off

any thoughts on trading strategy? I am holding off on day trading for now as i don't trust it to go back down. Possible sideways at 130 for the weekend then up again, but the graphs confuse me lately

EOY forecast?
I have 240 NANO and planning on HODLING

It was down 45% over the past 7 days, twice as much as most other alts. This shit just pumps and dumps all day long. I sold my stack after the bitgrail hack news and never looked back.

Bought at $4, sold at $18, re-bought the dip at close to the low.

Feels good mang.

So sad though. The coin looks super promising and everything works so smoothly

The bitgrail "hack" was a tiny blip. Nano still has a promising future

$100 at the minimum. if coinbase or another fiat ramp lists it, it'll be top3 and way more valuable.

you can buy it at binance with bitcoin or ether. also nanex should be good although I haven't used that one my self.

>Big news coming out soon
What news would that be friendo?

the standard procedure:

>open a coinbase account
>deposit USD/EUR there
>purchase BTC/LTC/ETH
>open a binance account (biggest exchange, no acc verification required for transfers below 2 BTC, optionally you can use my referral, 26603898, to help a poorfag out)
>transfer the crypto from coinbase to binance
>use it to purchase NANO or any other altcoin they offer

It will moon soon because of the roadmap releasing (more like a multiple page document outlining a variety of shit), devs hinting at other major announcements, mobile and desktop wallets releasing and so on

$1000 wouldn't be absurd if it shows use. It could unironically be $10K if people start adopting it.

See

This coin is a guaranteed top 3 coin by EOY. Its so fucking obvious. BTC, ETH, NANO. The swoly trinity

Check my above posts

what about LINK tho

good time to sell

Exactly , lat time nano was shilled it droped 45% now it will probably have a 30% dip. Always do the opposite of what biz says.

>listened to my advice
>no trip

wew laddy

Stop it lad. It's a little enthusiasm from hodlers. Don't be yoghurt.

This "crucial" meme.

its literally one of the only alt coins that has any sort of volume or liquidity. Go ahead and chase some pump on a shit coin, and then never be able to get your money out

CoinBase?? too much comissions, don't you think?

You did well user. MtGox's residual BTC almost tanked the entire BTC market a few months ago. Imagine what happens in a few years when the fag bomber is forced to liquidate 5% of the total supply.

Coinbase won't happen, they're not adding coins anytime soon. Perhaps another fiat gateway will though.

Already all in after bitgrail fud dump

So you are saying we have at least a few years to pump this shit becoreeventual dumpening? What's the problem here ?