Your go to pizza topping combination? For me it is pineapple and green olive, mmmmmm sweet and salty

Your go to pizza topping combination? For me it is pineapple and green olive, mmmmmm sweet and salty

I'm in the rustbelt, so ramch has been a pretty popular condiment for a while. So chicken and bacon, detroit style. Maybe vinegary hot sauce as well

quattro formaggio is probably my favorite. that and margharitas.

>quattro formaggio

This guy gets it.

Although it depends on which cheeses. If at one of them isn't Gorgonzola it's shit. I've also seen it done with one cheese per. quarter of the pizza, which misses the fucking point and deserves to pissed on, right there on the table. Just stand there, unzip, and let go. Then flip off the person who made it.

the dominos near me has an unlimited toppings deal so I always fuck up my pizza with toppings
truthfully it's only 10 toppings max, but they allow you to double up toppings
I'd say my basic pizza has been
Double Cheese, double provolone cheese, double philly steak, double bacon, onions, mushrooms, and I sometimes pair that with their garlic parmesean white sauce, sometimes I add feta or spinach

It's pretty good

A good pizza place should always be judged by its plain slice.

For basic toppings, though, honestly just onions and peppers, maybe some light sausage if you're feeling meat.

Eggplant and ricotta with some herbs and spices is godly.

One of my local places at home has a great arugula and goat cheese.

Fuck I miss New Jersey. Louisiana has great seafood but quality pizza is impossible to come by.

Mushrooms, green olives, and onion. Some pesto also goes nice. One thing I don't get is when people stack their Pizzas with cheese. Whenever I order a pizza and decide to have 2-3 different cheese layers on it, I always get full by the second fucking slice.

I'm a big fan of the classic supreme pizza: pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and olives.

If I'm limited to 2 toppings, generally something like sausage and mushrooms or pineapple and jalapeno.

If it's one-topping, I usually go with mushrooms.

Occasional dream combo: pineapple, jalapenos, anchovies and mushrooms.

This. Too much cheese ruins a pizza. And makes you feel really gross afterward.

Sausage and onion
Double pepperoni
Chicken and jalapeños.

Can't choose just one, these are my top three favorite orders.

Blood sausage and pineapple.

Broccoli, spinach, tomato, fresh garlic, green peppers. That way if I end up eating the whole thing (I will) I can justify it by saying it was at least nutrient dense. Plus it's delicious.

Place near me does crispy fried eggplant on a pizza, fucking stupid good

I'm also in Louisiana and from the North East. Louisiana pizza is complete shit and so is pizza from South Jersey. I went to school in Philly and lived in Gloucester. Terrible pizza. You must be from North Jersey.

anchovie, garlic, tomato

Sounds nice.

I think I'll look up some real Italian places to see if any of them around me will do this.

ThT pizza is perfect

your neighbor across the Delaware here. NY-PA-NJ truly has the best food.

Sausage, onion, banana pepper

>all these jersey anons

Kek. Just moved here.

>pizzerias absolutely fucking everywhere

As far as best toppings it really depends on the style of pizza tbqph

I will never understand or accept the whole ranch thing though.

Pepperoni is a given, it isn't even a real pizza if it doesn't have pepperonis, it would be like eating a pizza without sauce or without cheese, an unforgivable offense.
Also I like Italian sausage, extra cheese and double pepperoni.

Tbeeh the real way to judge a pizza place is the ol'
Plain-Meat method.

If they have a good plain, good sauce and balance of cheese and bread, you'll always get a good pizza even if the toppings are bad (because you can remove them). I prefer pepperoni, but a good tell of how good a pizza place is is their sausage. If its the big crumbled kind from real sausage its a good sign, but if its cheap sliced shit its probably not. But there are always exceptions obv.

Bacon is pretty good. And I have been getting it that way since before the whole

>OMG BACON ON EVERYTHING AND IN EVERYTHING FOR EVERY MEAL

meme.

How is feta on pizza?

great with sausage and mushrooms

The old standby.

Man I don't know if this is a thing in the rest of the US but any suoermarket built in the last 10 years in Northern Jersey has a full sized pizza oven. My fucking bargin bin grocer is turning out better pizza for the same price as the shitholes I went to when I was at school

>pepperoni
>grilled chicken + broccoli
>pork brain

Bacon & Onion is a pretty based combo but I only get 1/2 pie for some reason.

My family and I have been eating bacon and mushroom pies since I was a child, it's a great combo

A Papa Murphy's extra cheese pizza is pretty fucking amazing. Shitton of cheese, but it balances really well. I'd recommend it. It doesn't need anything else. Can't say the same for other cheese pizza.

Super salty. You need to pick the other ingredients very carefully.

What does Veeky Forums think of this?

From a local place. Bbq chicken, bbq sauce drizzle (in addition to normal tomato based pizza sauce). Bacon. Pineapple, red onion, cilantro. Thin crust with a heavy amount of corn meal. Not super chewy but it's got a great bite to it.

Normally I don't like those ingredients but somehow this all works together. Sweet and salty, like OP mentioned. The onions and cilantro add a real kick.

It was my favorite to get from these Koreans that owned a deli but it was Bulgogi meat with green peppers. I miss it. Gonna call them up when I get this job and try and get the recipe off of them

Too much

Onion mushroom
Or sausage onion

Jalapeños, Pepperoni and Extra green peppers

Pepperoni Sausage Jalapeno

>garlic
>basil
>artichoke hearts
>anchovies
>sundried tomatoes
>feta cheese
>pesto as a sauce
>drizzle of olive oil after its cooked

olives, mushrooms, hot sausage or peameal bacon, onions.

Beef and Italian sausage, red and green peppers, Canadian bacon, black olives.

Either chicken and tomato or meatballs with alfredo sauce.

Ham and Bacon. Either or, or both at the same time.

I'm from the Midwest, where ranch dressing is often the spiciest thing you'll find, and *I* don't even understand it. It's good with a nice, crisp vegetable platter, but not much else. Especially not pizza. Or wings. Wings needs blue cheese, and pizza needs nothing. Maybe chili flakes if you must.

I've had wings cooked with a ranch rub or what have you and they're good, but yeah, slathering shit in ranch... I legit didn't believe the person from Illinois that told me people use ranch as the sauce

banana peppers and whatever meat I feel like at the moment

Rocket
Parmesan
Prosciutto crudo
Cherry tomatos
Extra virgin olive oil
Wa La

bacon and mushrooms
sausage and peppers
pepperoni and onion

the best combos are always 1 meat and 1 veg

CUM AND PUS
U
M

A
N
D

P
U
S

Pineapple and jalapeno.

Looks delicious. I haven't had a good bbq pizza in forever although I prefer pulled pork over chicken.

White clam. Preferably from a place that asks if you want cheese or not.

margarita with anchovies and caper

bacon & onions

Ham & jalapeños for me