REQ

Daily reminder there's absolutely no source for any FUD you can throw at it. It's all lies and bullshit said by people who wants cheap REQ, and pajeets who genuinely think this is not a world changing tech.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/paypal-ceo-cryptocurrency-experiment-not-interested-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check em

>Checked and rekt
(I still believe in REQ though)

the amount of shilling on Veeky Forums indicates there is no real value, no real news, so bagholding pajeets can only try to get newfags to buy their bags

I just don't want to take the 2% chance that my coins are the one's burnt during the token burn - all the best to the holders though, I'll probably jump in after the mainnet dump.

i swear you cant be this retarded

The only FUD requires is the price. Slow bleeding from $1 to $0.20

>no real news

I've been trying to get Veeky Forums to redpill me on REQ. It looks like a good price to buy a bag, but I don't think I really see the potential you all do?

So they'll allow you to pay for shit. But that's what all currency cryptos aim for anyway? Nano, for example...

And you can swap fiat for fiat, and fiat for crypto? You can already do that at the bureau de change, or on coinbase/exchanges.

Why do you guys think this is such a big deal?

Whitepaper

You don't fucking deserve REQ. You're coming here with zero awareness of what they're trying to achieve, asking for handouts. Fuck off, invest in some scamcoin.

>Claiming REQ is cryptocurrency a not an utility token.

Yep, baseless FUD. Everything in order.

Got memed into throwing my spare change into 500 of these shitcoins at $.30.

Think $10 is possible?

It wants to be PayPal 2.0, that means it's a way to send money i.e. a currency, not a token. They don't want to make a network so they aren't a utility token. They're a way to send money and that's it. Well, I don't think it's a given that ANY currency/payment crypto will be successful. I really don't see that taking off in the same way as, say, smart contracts.

Absolutely possible. Sooner or later alts will detach from the retarded dinosaur that's BTC, and they'll grow based on their inherent value. And believe me, REQ is a big deal.
Jesus do you even know what's the purpose of the REQ tokens?

>Jesus do you even know what's the purpose of the REQ tokens?

From the whitepaper:
>REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens which are necessary to participate in the network, create advanced Requests and reward various parties who will help build the request ecosystem.
>When using the network, the participants will need to pay a network fee in REQ which will be burned.
Sounds basically pointless, anyone could create a bit of software that improves payments like PayPal 2.0 without the need for a token to pay fees.
People aren't going to want to buy REQ tokens so they can pay for things online, that's too complex.

Have you ever even read the whitepaper? Honestly dude, stay safe.

You don’t understand how the tech works. You don’t buy REQ tokens. The network provides those tokens as a way to go from currency A to currency B, then burns part of them as fees. Most people won’t even know they’re using REQ to pay for things.

Uh yes you absolutely buy REQ tokens idiot, what do you think Binance sells? I know they burn tokens, 2% each year (which is why I'm staying away till April) but obviously you have to buy the token.

Why are REQtards such imbeciles.

But if REQ tokens are "necessary to participate in the network" then if you want to "pay with Request" then you need the tokens, no?
I'm failing to see why biz loves this coin

It is just like ideal and paypal, the costs will be on the seller-side and they will just incorporate it into the price of the product. I guess whether this is an improvement depends on the costs and the number of people actually wanting to use crypto.

You guys are both braindead.

Request are using Kyber to handle the purchase and burn of the REQ token as part of the fees. NO ONE WILL NEED TO BUY REQ, but Kyber will take the fee in ETH and use it to purchase the right amount of REQ to burn.

I know you're baiting but here it is:
You don't need to hold REQ tokens to make a transaction. It's completely optional if you want to use yours or make the app to bought them for you.

PEOPLE WILL NEED TO BUY REQ MAN. HOW ELSE IS THE COIN GONNA SURVIVE. WOWWWWWWW YOU PEOPLE.

I'm reading about it and apprently REQ is bought automatically during the transaction (normally from Kyber), you do not need to hold it. So in every transaction a participant is indirectly buying REQ that is immediately burnt.

Sounds absolutely utterly pointless. You don't need a token to pay fees at all. You could pay fees in the currency you are using.

Fuck I feel sorry for bagholders of this coin

LOL SO ALL THE COINS BURN?
WHAT GIVES IT VALUE IF YOU DONT NEED TO BUY IT?
REQTARDS BTFO WOOOOO

Sounds like the network could work without Req.

Also I don't think anyone would use the Req network when there are so many payment options already, like PayPal or Nano or Visa.

I literally cannot help myself but one more post

>you don't need the coin
>but somehow it will go up in value

yeesh

What you'd rather have to buy the REQ yourself same way you need to buy ETH if you want to move ERC20 tokens around? Fucking retards
They are just making it simpler for everybody. It's a massive PITA having to use coinbase to buy ETH when I want to move my ERC20s from a wallet to an exchange. I'd be happy to not have to be involved in that process

Dude I don't trust anyone that uses PITA as an acronym. Sorry, I'm out.

Damn that's a nice argument you got over there.

So where does the value in REQ come from? I fail to see how REQ will be expensive if you don't even need to buy it

HAND -> Have a nice day

Every question you have about REQ applies to ETH. They are both platform who's tokens perform the same purpose, only REQs economics are slightly different because some are burnt rather than just being moved around to pay fees.

When companies implement a request app to receive payment, they can either buy a bunch of REQ to be used for fees or just let the network handle the burning themselves. In the whitepaper, it says there will be financial incentive for companies to buy REQ themselves (lower fees again)

I mean, between the hype this will create and the continuous token burning, REQ looks like an obvious investment.
Lmao ok run.

By the way all other platforms have tokenomics like this, you need their token to use the network in one way or the other. Not sure why REQ is receiving so much FUD about this and not anything else
I think it's unclear that REQ is a platform and not just some app or something

No company is going to be using this garbage, holy shit you are deluded.
Lol this shit will never actually moon if its meant to be useful.

We're already done here, user. Let it go. Bitterness will only bring you loneliness.

Right now is quite honestly the perfect time to buy in REQ. This is the floor.

>80 cents is the floor
>50 cents is the floor
>40 cents is the floor
>30 cents is the floor
>20 cents is the floor
Shit won't happen as long as they have no working product and BTC can shit the bed whenever it wants.

>What you'd rather have to buy the REQ yourself same way you need to buy ETH if you want to move ERC20 tokens around? Fucking retards
the whole REQ network sounds pointless and doesnt make sense, tokens are immediately bought and burned? Then how does the fee get paid? Why would you even need this stupid network
>It's a massive PITA having to use coinbase to buy ETH when I want to move my ERC20s from a wallet to an exchange. I'd be happy to not have to be involved in that process
Well then it would be exciting if ETH incorporated that feature, but REQ having it is pointless because no one will use it.

>They are both platform who's tokens perform the same purpose,
That's not true, ETH is a platform for smart contracts and Req is a user interface for payments and swapping currency. Totally different.
>REQs economics are slightly different because some are burnt rather than just being moved around to pay fees.
If they are burned then they don't actually result in a fee being paid.

It's because the network and token sounds pointless. Like, the LINK network and token makes perfect sense to me but this sounds utterly pointless.

I'm not just FUDding for the sake of FUD or to troll - I can see that REQ has hit the bottom at around 20 cents. I would buy a lot if I thought it was going anywhere

>no working product
When will they have a working product?
Not that it matters, because their product seems to be useless. No one can explain how this will improve anything in the real world or why people would use it.

It's easier nigga
That's why people will use it
Do you know how many things in this world are successful simply because they make things easier
You stupid cockloving nigger

I did an experiment and clicked on all the stupid posts in this thread. Some how they all came from one person.

>no one can explain how this will improve anything
I'm gonna give you ONE use case. Not even the most significant one. And tell me if this sounds useful
>people will be able to pay for things with any crypto or fiat currency they want, and the seller will receive payment in any currency of their choice, all for fees orders of magnitude less than the current systems used
>working product when
In the next 3 weeks
I'm done anyway you're acting retarded on purpose

Nobody is buying your bags ranjeet. Stop pretending this is actually useful

Make what easier?
PayPal is already the easiest way to pay for things online.
Having to deal with crypto wallets and private keys is way more complicated.

I'm acting retarded on purpose to bait responses that could inform my decision on whether I should buy in or not. So far I don't see any reason to buy. Yet biz is mad for REQ, but why can no one convincingly argue for it?

>people will be able to pay for things with any crypto or fiat currency they want
No one will ever pay for things with crypto.
You can already pay for things online with fiat currency using PayPal and bank transfers.
>the seller will receive payment in any currency of their choice
That already happens with PayPal or bank transfers.
> fees orders of magnitude less than the current systems used
Nano already has minute fees, same purpose

>In the next 3 weeks
Full mainnet? And people using it?
>I'm done anyway you're acting retarded on purpose
Don't give up so easy

Good Morning paid FUD RAT its the best time of the day to go fuck yourself.

>because their product seems to be useless.

The idea behind it is not useless. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a REQ fanboy and I'm not shoveling loads of money into it. I like the idea and I threw $300 measly dollars into it. It netted me 1,000 REQ tokens that I plan sitting on for awhile.

Buying things nigga
Dumb nigga

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED XDDDDD
Fuck, man. Just... fuck. How can you be so pathetic? We already discussed everything but you're so addicted to shitcoins and pump and dumps you can't believe REQ is what they say it is?

Fellow $.30 bagholder here. I'm pissed that I didn't wait to buy, but I bought in the firdt place because I thought it would go above $5 by end of year, so I cant be too upset right now.

Bitpay exists and nobody uses that shit lol

>pic related is you

>no one will ever pay for things with crypto
Why Not? I want to be able to buy groceries with my shitcoins and the business receiving my custom gets their precious fiat jewcoins
>nano already has minute fees
Lmao see u when Amazon accepts nano as payment instead of USD. Aka never

OP here. Nice to see REQ FUD is indeed sourceless and baseless. Not a single link, not a single fact. Just bullshit, as I said. Good day.

>inb4 ID
Yeah it changed but the feeling is the same. Pajeets can't even FUD lmao.

Matter of cost. If a merchant can use a system that takes 2.9% of your every sale, or a system that takes 0.5/0.05% of every sale. As a merchant what would you use?

On the buyer sides, Paypal has a good rep. On the seller side, shit rep. Now imagine getting paid instantly instead of waiting for a company to clear it, or hold your funds for 180 days, because they decide to do so.

As for Nano, yes, it's great. However, the odds of there ever being a single currency to rule the world are slim.

Req might find a place, and if nothing else, it's inside the crypto community.

Hurling insults around just proves that no one can actually argue that REQ is useful, needed, or going anywhere.

Currency cryptos are worthless, Reddit-tier investments. The future is will not look like everyone paying with crypto on Amazon. "Mass adoption" won't be your nan and granddad with a Bitcoin wallet. It will be industry using smart contract and blockchain technology.

>Lmao see u when Amazon accepts nano as payment instead of USD. Aka never
If you think Amazon will never accept Nano, you can equally say they will never use Req.

There are no links or facts from the shillers either.

So far I've been informed that REQ is a platform and not a payment system, but that seems false. A payment system is just a user interface with some code behind it, and doesn't need blockchain technology or the REQ token at all.

How do charge backs work on REQ? seems like a hotspot for fraud . Whats stop someone from using a stolen credit card and never beint charged back for it.

>Matter of cost. If a merchant can use a system that takes 2.9% of your every sale, or a system that takes 0.5/0.05% of every sale. As a merchant what would you use?
Sure, but that's the main attraction behind Nano, so Req can't ever compete with them because they're obviously the best.
>the odds of there ever being a single currency to rule the world are slim
The odds of Nano succeeding are zero, I agree. If nano has 0 chance then req has -10 chance. Same for all currency cryptos including req.

No no no man, you don't come here shitposting to then say I need to put in a serious debate. Go fuck yourself, we've discussed everything that's there to say. And you don't have a single fact to back your facts up.

And it is a platform, dApps are being built on it. Accounting systems, payment systems, extensions, HR systems. There are a boatload of teams building stuff for it (42 known). Give it time to mature.

There will be a post about the upcoming projects built on the Request Network in the future.

bitcoinist.com/paypal-ceo-cryptocurrency-experiment-not-interested-time/

LMAO FUDDERS BTFO

Nobody answered my question about chargebacks.

How will REQ prevent credit card fraud ?

Dude, if Amazon chooses to use req they can accept fiat and still have the req fees. Get it now?

How would REQ prevent credit card fraud? You need this for fiat intergration

Wtf it's true

Lol why are you all replaying to this fudder? it's been clear since the second post what he is after. No point explaining req to him, he knows it probably better than half of the other anons in this thread, and it's fudding to buy more cheap req.

As if he doesn't know that. He's just baiting because he's a virgin who's only had his dick touched by his mum and so has nothing better to do with his time

The reason is because we don't know yet. At least I don't know, I'll need to do some more research on it.

However, I did find this from an earlier update

"As credit cards can have chargeback and can only be processed by third parties, this is not our main focus but a payment provider such as Stripe or Adyen could plug in Request and manage this part."

So in other words, they seem to still be working on it.

No user.

REQ mediates in any crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat cash transactions.

Other cryptos are just direct transfers of the same species, using dedicated wallets.

REQ even abolishes the need for exchanges and cashing out once it has a fiat oracle or a DEX with enough liquidity.

It could literally change all of crypto and be the vector that brings it to the unwashed masses.

2018 is going to be the year of smart contracts and second layers.

Meaning fiat intergration will cost the same as the other platforms. So theres litetally no incentive for normies to use or accept REQ over paypal, atleast with paypal they know they are resistant to fraud which is why people use it.

So req will just be a crypto tard niche thing, hard pass.

I'll wait for something similiar to be built on EOS

It's not.

You might be using Req on EOS. If Eth doesn't scale, they will move to another blockchain. Also they have mentioned using Chainlink as a connection to fiat.

Give it time to develop, we're still early on.

>yfw REQ is blockchain agnostic and moves to EOS

>you don't come here shitposting to then say I need to put in a serious debate
I'm 100% serious about my stance on REQ, but acting a little bit retarded does help get responses. I'm not shitposting. I think you should seriously be concerned if you are bagholding REQ.

>here are a boatload of teams building stuff for it (42 known).
OK this is actually interesting.
Are these "partnerships" as in real-world companies? Or are they start-ups?

But the fees don't make sense: req is instantly bought and burned so no one gets paid. Why would Amazon want to get paid in req fees? Their system is already profitable

Wrong, I've already explained my motivations, I want to be convinced to buy Req at the current very low price. But idk it seems pointless

>REQ mediates in any crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat cash transactions.
Same as Coinbase and Binance then... Aka not needed.

>REQ even abolishes the need for exchanges and cashing out once it has a fiat oracle or a DEX with enough liquidity.
I don't understand. Everyone will still want to cash out at some point. You mean they will use Req on a DEX rather than Coinbase? Why would this be an improvement?

>It could literally change all of crypto and be the vector that brings it to the unwashed masses.
How? Interested in futuristic/ wild speculation. How big is the market that Req wants to capture a share of? Is it just the payments market or also the other dApps like what markets are these?

>2018 is going to be the year of smart contracts and second layers.
I agree but don't see how Req fits with this

only 2 devs which look like chads (not autistic at all).

just sold 100k

>Are these "partnerships" as in real-world companies? Or are they start-ups?

I'd imagine it's a mix of both. At least one real-world company is developing a "Venmo-like" dApp on Req.

We'll probably have an update on partnerships and dApps after main-net releases later this month.

how will stuff like link and req be cheap (and scale) if they are all limited by the slow dinosaur ETH. We really need the next gen ETH to have the low fees and scalability. Until it has established itself all these solutions are useless.

Req can move to another blockchain, it's agnostic. Could decide to move to EOS if they deem it necessary.

And to add to that, this is what they said in the reddit AMA.

"Partnerships
Do you have any partnerships in the pipeline?

Yes, there are multiple partnerships in the pipeline with one certainly being released in Q1, as stated on our roadmap. We are still coordinating with this strategic partner on what the best time of announcement would be."

This is the only promising remark ITT and even this is not that interesting... Who the fuck uses Venmo

Holy fuck. Read the whitepaper.
The absolute state of this place

all the second layer coins/tokens makes me think it is smarter to invest into Ethereum 2.0 than into those, cause you do not know which exactly will establish themself. But a decentralized computing platform will be needed in every case.

Also could someone explain how it would work? Lets say I have ether Link tokens and everyone wants to move to EOS vian an airdrop. Would I receive the same amount of EOS Link tokens I have as Ether Link tokens? Would that not kill it value since it is basically a doubling of circulation? Or would the ether link tokens be destroyed in the process?

read the whitepaper you lazy shit

the token allows the request fundation to operate as a non-profit
this means no one ever will be able to compete and the monopoly cant be touched because non-profit organizations dont fall under anti-trust laws

checked

Attached: 1308577003284.jpg (234x283, 6K)

checked and green ID
the prophecy is confirmed

Attached: 1308238190705.jpg (354x450, 29K)

REQ is one of the easier to understand projects, why the fuck are there so many mouthbreathers who still have no idea how Request network works? Fucking brainlets, unironically remove yourself from gene pool.

Are you kidding me? Why would Amazon be taking the req fees?

Do you know how commerce online works? Every time you pay by credit card and the merchant (Amazon) has to pay 3%+ of the amount.

Now, req fees will be .05% - .5%

Do you see why Amazon might want to use req after they implement fiat?

This
I think even the biggest retards on this board now realize there are 2 types of shilling.
This falls in category 2 as has all the REQ threads in the past days. This coin is going to drift off as the market clears out shitcoins. Bag holders are more and more desperate and hoping to get a final pump before then can dump their bags at a massive loss

So whats the difference between REQ and XLM? Or Ripple for that matter? Why is it superior to them?

Heard the same thing after ICO, when it dropped under ICO price. Try harder.

>deserve REQ
LMAO
the absolute state of bag holders
As if people don't know about REQ by now
As if people are fighting each other to get to REQ first
Newsflash, those that will know about REQ... know about it by now retard
They don't believe it has a future, it is trying to get in a space where it will get... rekt
paypal2.0 ....

Blah blah blah

Attached: 1509079170048.jpg (786x800, 79K)

nigger detected
No wonder why you bought req
We finna sell dem cryptos to cash!!!