Was it just bullshit?

Their partnership with BMW seams like pure bullshit. This is their partnership:
bmwstartupgarage.com/partner

ib4 paid shills goes "100$ eoy"..... fucking deluded, gtfo with your shitty little tag presser being used commercially.

And what about devs dumping round 30,000,000VEN on buyers as it was going up, every fucking wall we took down came from the Ven team. So fucking glad i sold this shit at 5$, never buying back.

Other urls found in this thread:

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
twitter.com/ercwl/status/966287250031030273
medium.com/@vechainofficial/statement-by-vechain-foundation-regarding-fusion-project-61e1e80b5234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will be one of the first chink shitcoins to crash

Pajeet discord
Please inform your whale that nobody that is holding ven is going dump it cheaply so he can buy it for his Xnode. It is time to stop the spam.

does the Veeky Forums love-hate graph for this coin go sideways too?

>Xnode
Fuck that shit, they want us to lock up coins so we dont sell. But there is no info on how much thor you will receive, and as companies were given alot of Ven, the need for thor is completely gone. How can you keep this coin knowing the devs can dump on you at any moment? They fucking dumped 30mil of their company pool money on you instead of selling their ETH from ico.

I wonder if there is a list of pajeet discords to see what they fud/shill a given moment. Knowing what their whales overlords tell them to do could give a slight edge in the market

>He still has chinkcoins
HAHAHAHHAHA

What can THOR do for men if the companies who are supposed to be buying it get VEN for cheap prices from the Vechain thaemaepves so they can have all the THOR they'd ever want

Yes. This is the thing which made me dump VEN completely, along with the fact that they admitted to dumping on the market and giving heavily discounted VEN to their "partners"

But this BMW shit is one of the shadiest things ive ever seen in crypto. I knew there was something fishy about them just flashing the logo

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
How about this partnership, user?
Kys

I have been dumping my ven over the past month. First reason, it went to 9$ it will take months for it to hit this ATH again.

Secondly : If you don't have enough to get a node, it's just not worth holding. You better of investing it altcoins with smaller cap.

The Xnode shit : This is a major redflag. It feels desperate on so many levels. One being, they probably have a severe shortage of nodes. Hence why they made this " one time " deal.

The price supression is becoming more relevant and true . hence Xnode. Keep the price low so people can buy.

And finally, this is going sideways for months. Real action is in June. I mean, even with the Xnode competition price is barely moving.

The hype for the rebrand event was absurd, it lasted 37 minutes lol!

Notice how CCK has gone silent.
I'm keeping my eye on it, but there are other opportunity now.

AMB is going to be the new big thing.

twitter.com/ercwl/status/966287250031030273

Makes excellent observations at state of these crypto "partnerships". It's all meaningless.

>but there is no info on how much thor you will receive
>the need for thor is completely gone
>knowing the devs can dump on you at any moment
>they fucking dumped 30mil of their company pool money on you

Holy shit VeChain is a literal fucking scam. Look at their fud article:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/statement-by-vechain-foundation-regarding-fusion-project-61e1e80b5234

>The VeChain project was started and always been led and operated by Sunny Lu
>Since Sunny took the General Secretary role of the VeChain Foundation, we brought on PwC and DNV GL as strategic partners

BUT PWC THEMSELVES SAY THAT DJ QIAN WAS CEO WHEN THEY SIGNED, AND HE'S THE ONLY ONE MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE

"PwC Greater China Chairman, and DJ Qian, Co-Founder and CEO of BitSE and VeChain"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS VECHAIN SCAM WHY IS EVERYONE FALLING FOR SHADY LU

>And finally, this is going sideways for months.
>it will take months for it to hit this ATH again

I guess knowing the future is always useful when trading.

>The price suppression is becoming more relevant and true
Proof?

>The Xnode shit : This is a major redflag. It feels desperate on so many levels
Ok, it gives you feels but that is hard for others to trade on. Lack of nodes seems unlikely given their network, but possible I guess.

>The hype for the rebrand event was absurd, it lasted 37 minutes lol!

True, there was some hope for PBoC or a real working partnership with BMW but it was all hot air. Hence the 33% drop right after following the drop to 5.5 already.

>AMB is going to be the new big thing.

AMB is pretty sweet. I am not discounting VEN either however and rebought some at 40k sats which seems to hold quite well. I just want to be on board in case they drop something major.

Delusion keeps people invested in VeChain. The warning signs are numerous but they choose to ignore them anyways. They’ve invested too much money and it would hurt their pride to admit they’re another sucker laowai that got fleeced by the east.

yes i bean saying that ven is very shitcoin

dont purchace

Ven is still in a pretty good spot even right now price wise. Most other alts and btc are in the dumper but ven is hanging inside the asshole just barely.

i'm not calling it a shitcoin. I do believe mid/short term it's not worth it.

And it's only worth it if you can have a masternode.

The fact that there’s no real fud and everything is completely made up about ven goes to show you how comfy it is

It isn’t bullshit, it’s hot and steamy bullshit

Is this the new coordinated Vechain FUD

No confirmation from either vechain or BMW that this is what the partnership is. If it is only this shitty startup garage thing then I'll be selling 100%, they've hyped it too much

this.
Ven holders have subverted the FUD.
Now you can even give honest fud without sounding or being taken as a joke.

there has been confirmation to multiple people. email them and you'll get the same back

Did you even read their financial statement? They sold of 30mil coins that were supposed to be locked. And they gave alot to the companies thats gonna use it, so why hold if no company will buy?

would you buy a chinese watch or car or anything you really value beyond cheap nasty plastic shit? There's your answer

these are all just pics of the same image. it's been confirmed as FUD by admins in the telegram group

those companies did buy.
they didnt get free coins
companies were already partnered with vechain during ico, they bought ven at ico prices not at a discount.
Companies will need to buy ven. just like they already bought ven back during ico.
future companies will need to buy from market.
the coins that are meant to be locked are still locked

Kek faggot op. Vechain will make rich period.

So hilarious to see Veeky Forums shitting on Vechain now, as just 2 months ago it was shilled exactly as hard as Chainlink is being shilled right now.

I guess the puppet masters got done with their pump and dump scheme with Vechain and have now moved onto Chainlink.

So, guess which coins value is going to tank in 1-2 months? Hint: starts with Chain, ends with link, is being shilled here 50+ times a day.

You've been warned.

A friend shilled it to me, and I bought in before the last spike before their market crash. i am fucking ashamed to be holding it due to their marketing which reminds me of ponzi scheme levels. Like seriously if I was a luxury food producer i would not want to be associated with someone who has this level of cringe branding. I place my bets on AMB, with exception of CEO being a fucking Veeky Forums runaway chauvinistic prick they are doing fine

>rich period
Ok woman.

Ven haters are impatient retards

Attached: images.png (401x366, 10K)

Email them yourself then.

How much of a brainlet do you have to be to think the admins would say anything other than "its FUD" lol

Most shilled normie coin. Admins on TG on a fuckin power trip all the time. sold of company pool coins. Still lying about Vitalik being on the advisor in their "not a whitepaper" its on page 15, and vitalik has publicly said he never interacted with them......

We had the exact same doubt threads with PwC for some weeks. And then with DNV-GL.