John McAffe

Is he even worth following? He posts stupid shit all the time. What is wrong with him? Is it the drug abuse?
He literally brags about his black gf previously being a prostitute. Posts stupid shit all the time.
Is he a mad genius? Does he even have a penis to eat if BTC doesn't hit $1mil? Is that what he actually meant by that bet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5elAr2s6Gno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's an old man with an old man sense of humor. I like most of his posts. It's better than the mindless ABOUT TO MOON HURR ROCKET EMOJI bullshit that most other crypto tards post.

>cuck with an ugly mutt child
>drug addict
>probably killed a man somewhere in latin america
>best known for a product he "made" 40 years ago and since has been irrelevant in his field

Has anyone ever followed his advice?

youtube.com/watch?v=5elAr2s6Gno

>It's better than the mindless ABOUT TO MOON HURR ROCKET EMOJI
Actually yes I have to agree. McAfee is certainly several notches above those braindead retards

>Is he even worth following? He posts stupid shit all the time.

That's why you follow him, you humorless fuck.

Yeah, not worth.

Funny, rich, actually enjoys life, sometimes posts even good stuff.

Don't waste your time following him. Clearly you appreciate your attention too much.

Keep refreshing Veeky Forums.

Maybe even make a LINK thread?

>le huehue such simple solution goy just click the untick le huehue
I follow him to get a gage on the market, and how people are feeling etc
He's genuinely insane

McAfee is what happens when someone who isn't a normie grows older and doesn't give a fuck anymore

if you don't like this aspect of him you're a normie too and need to leave

>I follow him to get a gage on the market
congratulations, you are officially a fucking retard

Glad he's not advising Universa anymore

oh he's quite crazy and quite genius. listen to what he was saying on infowars a few month ago after the 'spying tv' scandal.

>degenerate druggie
>not a normie

He's the embodyment of Veeky Forums by now. Shills, talks about some business every so now and then or shitposts.

If he can think of things like that off the cuff, he sure has a great mind

>normie
Oh the ironing...

You sound hypocritical saying that while coming to this shithole with 1/3 painfully unfunny LINK threads, 1/3 pajeet shilling and 1/3 actual discussion, out of which only 1/3 is worth reading

I cringe seeing people still trying to bring liquids and gels in their carry-on in 2018. Instant sign that they are trash-tier retards.

>My wife was a prostitute
>If you can't handle this you're not in the same intellectual space as me

Wow, makes you think.

>Why does this shill shill his black gf?
There are a disproportionate number of black women invested in verge (and tron, "beyonce of cryptos") and who follow him compared to the average altcoin and crypto tweeter

He is very partly responsible for the great norman alt pump in december. Remember his shitcoin of the day?

Also he likes BCH more

he married a prostitute, and shes black, double jeopardy
cant be more of a beta loser than him
also hes clearly senile

not all autists are the pol ubermensch larping kind friend. I guarantee the people around you in real life think you're the same as them too. You queers literally larp as normies in real life and then shitpost on this board when you get home from the real world. You're cowards compared to this niggerfucking cuck

Lmao

mcafee is like biz, you gotta wade through all the useless shit to get to the good stuff

>following anyone on twitter, youtube or instagram

Millenials please just kill yourselves

A few months back he said that bitcoin cash also applies to his $1 million challenge

Btw bch might have a mega pump in the next two weeks ;)

I'm all for erc20 but I do have some respect for BCH as well.

He's literally a cranked out murderer haven't you seen his interviews?

> That one interview were he doesn't realize he's describing 'cop trees' like meth heads see all the time.

I've never really seen him in an interview. I started following because I saw that huge bet, and obviously I remember the name from the antivirus software etc etc etc...
Have you got an interview about the "murder" or where he alludes to it?

>look at me I'm edgy

>promotes scam
>get paid in btc or ETH and get involved in ICO under fbi investigation
>drug addiction
>gf is a prostitute who doesn't love him for his money
>get hacked every now and then
>create an anti virus 50 years ago
>Think he's the king of the internet

Worth following

most of these chicks are busted as fuck

for being a multimillionaire you think he'd be able to afford some better looking prostitutes

Do you rkn he used to regularly post on /b/ back in the day?
Like a 2009-2010 era /b/tard

After watching the Gringo documentary I am 100% convinced the government of Belize was out to get him. Those prostitutes/so called gangsters were all paid to say those things.

TLDR;
>Mcafee makes money in Belize
>Gov/police want a bigger cut cause 3rd world shithole
>They conspire against him
>Mcafee still escapes brilliantly

Guess you get all your crypto news from Veeky Forums huh?