Is this the end for Link

ft.com/content/966f5694-22c6-11e8-ae48-60d3531b7d11

sergey already said it would take 10 years for full adoption

not ready = waiting for link

Retarded FT can't even into reading comprehension. Yeah,, they said blockchain isn't there yet, but they also said that it was a huge success.
Either way, this project has no direct connection with the Chainlink proof of concept, so your post is even more useless.

holy shit, it's over

Says I have to be a subscriber to see it

"The PoC demonstrated the huge progress DLT has made with regards to data confidentiality, governance, security, and the identification framework, evidencing that the emergent technology, combined with SWIFT assets, does now provide the necessary foundation for building financial applications. However, it also showed that further progress is needed on the DLT technology itself before it is ready to support applications in large-scale mission-critical global infrastructures.... For example, while 528 channels were required in the PoC to ensure Nostro accounts would only be stored on the nodes of their account servicers and owners, to productise the solution, more than 100,000 channels would need to be defined, covering all existing Nostro relationships, presenting significant operational challenges. It is however clear that it is no longer a question of whether DLT will reach maturity but rather when it will reach maturity."

not ready... yet.

Thanks just sold 100k

As it currently stands that statement is 100% true. Doesn't mean things aren't progressing nicely. This isnt a get rich quick scheme with Link. There is no reason to not believe that within 2 years we will all be sitting comfy with some nice gains, or the knowledge that the industry is taking off and we will be rich.

>not ready... yet.
tfw the banks are riding the fuck out of all the disreputable pump-n-dump shitcoins like ripple and omisego, and when they get sick of the thrill, sergey will be who they marry.

Problem is if it takes another 10 years, won't quatum computing make ethereum and its tokens obsolete?

should i sell link and buy xrp?

quantum is a meme and if it somehow works all of crypto will become obsolete

fuck...... this is it bros...... link is dead............
how could we have been so blind......................

yes cryptosarah now show us ur tits

Should I sell?

YES SELL NOW PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ITS OVER WERE ALL GOING DOWN I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO MAKE IT BUT I WAS SO VERY WRONG JESUS CHRIST GETTING FUCKED ON THE CROSS I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

banks will never want that their movements are public on a blockchain. Secrecy is half of their business.

How about we pretend your ass hole is a bank and my dick is the deposit buddy???

No it fucking wont you brainlet.
We would have quantum crypto and it wouldnt take much to upgrade existing technologies

sell now, rebuy when btc and thus link is at the bottom at 0,15$ in 8 months. From their one we will see steadish adoption growth but no hype bullrun (ico) gains like with Ether.

just use these

Someone tell me what that article is saying and why LINK is dead?

QEGCSH rolls off the tongue very well

The banks build together with the economic forum their own smartcontract system. Laws are passed that it will be used in 2021. A few start-ups are already developing conform this iso1337 standard

We'll shit wtf. Why would sergey be doing all this work then?