What can I make with these? It's all I've got

What can I make with these? It's all I've got.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/maps/dir/49.9264451,-126.6538527/50.0296041,-125.2515434/@49.7624595,-126.4167634,8.75z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is literally all the food you have?

Rice with a side of cheese slices and olives?

clean your fucking house???

cook rice and add olives. if you have no soy sauce you can melt the cheese in. some meat would make it better.

I don't have anything else — and I hunger

Had to throw out lots of meat

yeah only good option I see is to dice up the olives and add a small amount of cheese. cheese and rice aint bad and the olives will give it a little bit of a spanish feel. It'll be good OP.
Next time you get any money just get a pack of chicken breast. a bottle of soy sauce, and a 20 lb bag of rice. that bag of rice is cheap and will last you a looooong time.
sounds boring but Gladiators had a strict diet of barley and beans. even if they've been in the game for 10 years that's what they ate 3 times a day for 10 years.

not a lot of options bro

cook the rice, shred some cheese, salt and pepper

don't add olives to it, just eat them separately as a snack

That sucks man I feel for you. I've spent many a night in a motel living on ramen noodles. a 20 lb bag of rice is your best bet. you can make tuna rice balls, rice and gravy, rice and soy sauce, rice and cheese. add some cabbage. you know how many ways you can cook chicken? all cheap food that can feed an army.

No definitely add olives. the salty will help with the bland white rice flavor. at least try an olive with some rice its good. if you want to get experimental just add some olive juice and a few chopped olives in with it. I'd eat that even if i had shit to eat.

No shaver and I'm shit at trying with a knife. Its almost done

Why is this actually delicious?

carbs, salts, and fats

buys some groceries though user

I will, it's not like I'm poor at all, I'm just incredibly lazy. Grocery is about a 40 minute walk away. It's also not 24/7, for some reason

This is the first I've ever actually prepared a meal using ingredients for myself, and I'm actually so surprised it tastes decent. Last time I attempted, I managed to burn something I thought was unburnable, if I recall correctly

>Grocery is about a 40 minute walk away

I remember these feels

good job on the rice

>Cheesy rice with olives
Sounds pretty good desu

That shit looks good. told you those olives would kick it up a bit.
Makeshift pastelle
Get the Jamaican vegetable patties, add salt, a pinch of sazon, and a few olives chopped.
best dipped in ketchup.

>it's not like I'm poor at all, I'm just incredibly lazy.

wtf man. I was poor enough recently that I remember having just rice and olives to eat for a day. Never want to be in that shitty position again.
GO. TO. THE. FUCKING. STORE.

No, fuck that, no sympathy. I'm been poor most of my life (lol at affording a car) and the stores have almost always been at least a 30+ minute walk. I'm also not as healthy as the average person.
Not being open 24 hr is a bit of a bitch but most stores where I am now aren't.

>not poor at all
You do know that you can have groceries delivered to you, right?

gladiatiors were also slaves

literally this

In Canadaland?
Hey man, I have no idea how to make a shopping list honestly. I should really get around to researching more on this board.

Nigga, you need to get a food card or something.

because anything is better than starving like a dog in the streets

kill itchy itchy ugly face Scott and eat his itchy tasty flesh

>Grocery is about a 40 minute walk away.

Shit man 40 whole minutes?

Here is a map showing how we got groceries when I was a kid.

google.ca/maps/dir/49.9264451,-126.6538527/50.0296041,-125.2515434/@49.7624595,-126.4167634,8.75z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0

Buying groceries was LITERALLY an entire days event.

>Grocery is about a 40 minute walk away
get a bicycle