What's your Veeky Forums related fantasies?

What's your Veeky Forums related fantasies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jhAWiZ72nns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Making a delicate bed breakfast after a night long love season with my qt.

Something like fluffy/creamy scrambled eggs with cheese, french toast and mini pancakes with some sweet milk tea.

The first step is to find said qt though.

I'll be your qtπ for the night if you make me that breakfast. Hope you like hairy holes.

Eating a light dinner with my gf at a fancy farm to table restaurant with creative stuff on the menu. The going out of a specialty pastry for some coffee and maybe something sweet. The walking along the water with her sipping our coffee.Since we ate pretty light we pick up some baos on the way home. After we get settled at home with out stomachs full we snuggle up together and start to kiss. I then pull the covers over us and rip a mean fart.

A bigger kitchen that I can cook on a wok with.

Win a season of Master Chef with chicken tendies as my final dish.

Honestly nothing really weird. My Veeky Forums related fantasy would probably spend a day/night with Jacques Pepin cooking, drinking wine and talking about life, politics, philosophy, things like that. He really is an awesome guy and I would learn so much from him, not just in the culinary sense but he could probably teach me a few life lessons and give me good advice.

>Farm to table
I know this gets bandied about, but that's the most memed out term.
You could probably win MasterChef Junior
youtu.be/jhAWiZ72nns

I'm way too old kek.

To watch Jack die

For me:

In part this:But it is mostly dreams of moving into a house where I have MORE than adequate prep space; an incredibly strong, reliable industrial gas range; and maybe two, at most three ovens at my disposal. Also a nice deep stainless sink with a power hose. The rest of the house could just be a bedroom and a bathroom built off the spacious kitchen full of industrial kitchen ware afaic... Maybe a dining room and second bathroom for entertainment purposes, but that's about all I want outta life. Nice thing is: my lady friend has very similar ambitions.

Spending a year writing and living in a bohemian style apartment in Paris in a passionate relationship with Rachel Khoo.

She's taking a year off to write a new cook book and in between cooking new pastries and food dishes for me we take in the (non African or Muslim ghetto) sights of Paris and the French countryside and make love constantly.

>qt3.14 gf comes over
>her 8 year old sister is visiting and came with her
>sister always giggly and smiles at me
>hey, want to help me make dessert?
>she smiles and nods at me
>lift her up on the counter
>let her do stuff like mixing sugar in and adding food coloring, cracking almonds and sprinkling raisins on top, while i finish up dinner
>entire time she's just talking about random stories from her school and friends
>user it smells really good!
>finish, I walk up to her at the counter, she puts her arms around my neck and I carry her to the dining table
>we all eat, sister tells us a story about when she went into the woods with her friends and doesn't afraid of anything etc
>getting pretty late, ask if they want to stay over, gf says sure
>getting ready for bed, sister comes up to me and hugs my legs really tightly
>Thanks for making dinner user!
>read her a story that I used to read in bed when I was a kid, she's asleep by the end

Anyone know these feels?

To be a good cook and make food my SO loves.

I am a simple man

Cooking a meal for my gran and impressing her.

She was such an amazing cook, but I was never interested in learning from her while she was alive. :(

what did your grandma use to cook?

aaaaa

To feed Tammy an entire party cheese salad and then have her tie me up and use only my mouth as her toilet for the next 24 hours

njn m;'

Meeting a girl who gave up as much as me and we just do nothing but lay in bed and eat

>make snapper en papillot for a girl
>first dinner I cook for her
>make it all romantic and shit
>fast forward a few years
>make same meal for her again
>put an engagement ring in the parchment on top of her snapper

Abducting models and feeding them eggs

this but also fucking.

and her farts would be pleasant.

Guess we're all still on a gf quest

Hot, wet, cream pies

Gordon Ramsay makes me dinner and we have a nice chat.

A full-course dinner with Dr Lecter. Granted, there's always the risk I might end up on the table, but damn if Robert Harris doesn't know how to write up a feast.

I think we have those feels because we feel jealous of that girl user. She doesn't know yet how horrible the world is and how this is all just a nightmare we can't yet wake up from. We wish we could be like her once again and forget all of this.

I've always wanted to do a fine dining dinner with all the decadence. Foi Gras, Truffles, etc. If your going to go all you should go truly all out.

I've always wanted to get taken out on a date dressed like a girl.
After a few dates, he'd take me to his place, I could cook for him wearing nothing but a naked apron and after a nice meal, he'd take me to bed and force me to have degrading submissive sex where I'm the girl.

I can make that happen for you user.

I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense. I think it's also because I didn't have many friends or do typical kid stuff when I was younger

Ramsay leaving his family for 4 years to live with me and teach me everything he knows because he sees some raw, unmolded talent inside me. We kill Alton Brown together when my training is done, and he kisses me goodbye.

To have a personal assistant to wash all the dishes and utensils I use when cooking. I love cooking but I hate the reset process for the next time I cook.

Why don't men want to be men anymore?
I bet you can't even cook worth a damn.

Fucking pedo scum, burn

cooking simultaneously (one of us dinner, the other desert)

then eating

then watching a movie together (while drinking wine preferably)

then cuddling until we sleep in each other's arms.

Those are fatherhood instincts, you dumbshit.

I wanna be Ina Garten's fuccboi. I wanna attend her lovely casual garden parties as her boy toy. I wanna lay around her living room, waiting for her to order me to please her in whatever depraved manner she desires. And also learn to cook from her a bit.

something something sperm worm

>worm
Oi m8, u b talking about me?

I have a feederism fetish

So that means my fantasy would include making a large high class high fattening array pf food for a big landwhale of a woman and watch her choke down every morsel into her gluttonous maw trying to satisfy her piglike appetite and have her break the chairs she sits on as the punds from my cooking pile on.

I hate this fetish kill me