BAKED GOODS LOL 420

In which way do you prepare your cannabis for eating? Recipes? Amount you use? Did you eat too much?

Let us know.

Simple butter or cocunut oil

I never made actual edibles, only firecrackers and ABV. The firecrackers were ok, but the ABV was great, besides the fact it tasted like shit. I always put it in yogurt and ate it fast as possible. I remember one time eating 2 grams of ABV and not feeling anything, so I ate another 2 grams, then a few minutes later the first dose hit me. I was high for like 20 hours. I went to sleep stoned, woke up still stoned, and was stoned all day at work. It was great.

ABV or low & slow* raw to be used like ABV.

*22 minutes / 250 F (120 C)

Getting rid of abv was a huge problem for me until I bought empty gelatin pill capsules. I grind it super fine with a mortar and pestle and can cram about 0.2g per capsule. I took 40 of them recently and felt relaxed for the rest of the day but that's about it.

Way better than smoking it or trying to choke down the disgusting flavor.

Next time get some of this stuff or Nutella and make firecrackers. This works great 2 tablespoons :1 and masks the taste well enough that people VERY good at detecting edibles would question if there was anything in it.

Be warned though: you can get tired of this stuff in a heartbeat. Cookies 'n cream was never meant to be eaten this way.

Trust me, pills are a thousand times better than firecrakers, that shit is like day one stuff homie, and there's literally no reason to heat them up because you've already decarbed your weed by vaping it in the first place.

You cannot make it taste good, I tried everything in the book. At best, you're just making a vain attempt to mask the flavor. Why not eliminate it completely? Making and taking 40 pills only took me about 20 minutes while I was watching TV.

I've never minded the taste of ABV. I've always made firecrackers with peanut butter (the real stuff) and baked them at 325F for 22 minutes. The ABV tastes a bit stale, but it's far from unpalatable, even if it's loaded with it.

Have you ever had a warm graham cracker and then a cold one? Warm wins every time. I use the additional heat as a preference; just like I cannot eat a dry sandwich.

As for making and taking pills, I'd rather have the masked flavor instead of the constant swallowing. At least I get a snack in the process. Green Dragon or making oil/butter is my only other alternative. In which case I still cook with and eat it in something else.
...also I recommend warm, buttered, graham crackers

Scarfing down a firecracker takes like 20 seconds.

It makes me gag just thinking about trying to choke it down. Unless you grind it up really fine the texture is absolutely disgusting.

Also, like I said, there's no particular reason you need to cook them.

>constant swallowing
if you take them as you make them it's really just like sipping on a drink every 30 seconds and you get to down a whole bottle of water as a bonus. Butter has a terrible extraction ratio because of relatively low fat levels, it would do even worse with ABV. A tincture would work but they taste even worse and never do anything forme.

If you put it in the oven like these people do it takes 20 minutes to bake. It's not really a time argument anyway, more about being able to take large amounts easily. Those 40 pills totaled 8 grams.

You can still use the plant after removal from the butter.

There's also another method for whole milk or cream, but that's taken from /r/VaporEnts. If you're not using a portable, I doubt it's of use to you.

>You can still use the plant after removal from the butter.
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INCORRECT INFORMATION

If your extraction was successful any plant matter left over wouldn't be psychoactive

You'll never get 100% extraction.

Currently geeked on thin mints.
Never cooked with it, personally.
Best experience/taste: Peanutbutter buckeye
No effect:Hard candy(jolly rancher type thing)
Worst experience: hash brownies(bad head high)
Genuinely enjoy the flavor cannibis can bring to food. Earthy and herbal. Hope to experience a savory application sometime soon.

please don't tell me you've been smoking butter-soaked buds.

>never get 100%
That's exactly why I'd not recommend extracting in the first place when you can just eat it and get every bit of thc possible

>In which way do you prepare your cannabis for eating?

I infuse a fat, usually butter or coconut milk, and use it in baked goods.

Banana bread is a favorite.

The only problem with edibles is that dosing can be problematic. It's easy to take too much and feel like shit for it for about an hour or so until you start coming down.

So what exactly does Cannabis taste like?

I am jealous and scared you can be high that long.
I am allergic to it, smelling it makes me nauseous for an hour and ate an edible and ended up in the hospital with a nightmares rash and couldn't open my eyes.
I'm jealous

Nah, just throwing them into other dishes.

If you'd extract using coconut oil and the proper methods you could probably exceed 90% extraction rate.

Maybe I'm talking to a bunch of lightweights here, but I'd have to eat approximately an ounce of that post extracted bud to feel any effects. There just isn't a point.

Just a waste to throw it out. Why not eat it?

I won't feel any effects and it doesn't taste good.

Why eat it?

What is ABV?

What's left over after you vape

It's still slightly psychoactive so it's worth saving but it doesn't taste or smell like weed at all anymore since you've evaporated all the stuff that gives it smell.

You can smoke it or eat it but it tastes terrible either way

Simmering in butter for anywhere as long as 3 hours to 8.

Usually that butter would go in brownies, cookies or even cake but if you're wanting it for flavor I suppose you could store it to spread on a slice of bread in a gourmet sandwich

DUDE WEED LMAO

just put it in a peanut butter sandwich, you cant taste it

I've already said I can taste it, and it really depends on how much you want to take. If 2g of abv will get you white girl wasted then you do you buddy, I'd have to stomach down 4 sandwiches to feel a little effect, and I still probably wouldn't because of all the food