How the fuck do people "not know" how to cook?

How the fuck do people "not know" how to cook?

Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will burn down the house or something, just watch your food carefully fucks sake.

If you don't know how to cook, you are one pathetic loser.

How the fuck do people "not know" how to maintain their car?

Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will mess up the engine or something, just wrench your car carefully fucks sake.

If you don't know how to do basic maintenance, you are one pathetic loser.

I learned how to work on cars long before I learned how to cook.

How the fuck do people "not know" how to shootr?
Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will shoot their friend's dog or kid or something, just handle your weapon carefully fucks sake.
If you don't know how to shoot, you are one pathetic loser.

>Me mother in law still eats frozen dinners at 60
How can people live this way?

Not arguments. Nigga you gotta eat everyday. Besides, I think it should be expected that most people should know the basics of car maintenance if they drive everyday, or shooting if they use a gun everyday.

My grandma used to dump canned vegetables and chicken, water and all, into a pot and boil it with Worcestershire sauce and gravy and call it stew. She died of diabetes when she was 57. I was 29. My family history is full of fat teenage whores.

Merican detected. You don't need to use your gun control every day. You literally have to eat three times a day, every day for the rest of your life.

Cooking is an essential skill that allows you to save money, eat healthier and eat delicious food.

How the fuck do people "not know" how to make oboe reeds?

Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will ruin a batch of cane or something, just watch your scrapes carefully fucks sake.

If you don't know how to make reeds, you are one pathetic loser.

How the fuck do people "not know" how to make a delicious meal without cooking?

Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will make a bland disgusting mess, just watch your food carefully for fucks sake.

If you don't know how to make a delicious meal without cooking, you are one pathetic loser.

>aunt is in town
>she is staying at my place for a couple days
>I am working most of the time she is there so barely see her
>she brings her own food
>Its almost all precooked garbage
>literally microwavable bacon
>the only fresh thing she has "and knows how to cook" are chicken breasts
>asks me what she can bake them in
>giver her a casserole dish
>leave for work
>come home
>she said that the casserole dish was too tall so she used a metal pan
>the "metal pan" was actually a fucking oven liner
>whatever
>at least she washed all the dishes for me
>she leaves the next day
>before she goes tells me that the sink is clogged
>the fuck did she clog my sink with
>get some draino and pour it in there
>meanwhile I am frying some real bacon
>go to pour the grease into my grease can
>can is gone
>aunt must have thrown it out
>look for something else to dump this grease into
>find my grease can in the cupboard
>it has been washed
>it was nearly full
>inside if pipe is a solid wall of grease

what the fuck is a grease can

Some people keep an aluminum can from soup or whatever in their fridge and pour grease from cooking into it, let it cool, store in fridge, repeat until can is full, then throw the can in the garbage. My family used to do it and to this day I still do even though I don't cook a lot of greasy food. It's better than dumping it down the drain.

the difference is not everyone plays the oboe you cockmunch

god your equivalences prove youre probs from leddit
go home.

How the fuck do people "not know" how to fly planes?

Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will crash the plane with no survivors or something, just watch your altimeter carefully fucks sake.

If you don't know how to fly a plane, you are one pathetic loser.

>making oboe reeds
>abundance of information on television

>He doesn't watch the Oboe Channel

Do Americans really do this?

There are few reasons why some people can't or won't cook

1. people don't have taste (not in artful meaning, literally) - one of my friends can eat the same dish like days after days, and how do you suppose to teach a man like that to do cooking?

2. people have basic taste. They won't understand why do you need to use this specific oil to compliment salad (if you catch them eating salad), they will have some sammiches and when they want to have gastronomical feast they will order pepperoni. This group contains like majority of common western males and a lot of females

3. People do not like too cook. This is understandable, I do not like to spent time in the garden, and my parents always respected my opinion. And cooking, as garden work, is an activity so there will always a guy who 'do not like it'.

4. And yeah, there is people who are, basically 'pathetic losers'. They try to cook but always fucking up, burn food, adding too much salt, do not respect the original recipes.

So, it's like a shitload of reasons

How the fuck do people "not know" how to forge their own steel?

Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will burn down the house or something, just watch your steel carefully fucks sake.

If you don't know how to forge, you are one pathetic loser.

My sister was both 1 and 4.
I started cooking for the family when I was around 4 or 5. I remember climbing on a toddling stool just to see the stove.
First hamburger helper, then getting sick of it, anything else besides hamburger helper.

My sister, though, the few times she wanted to cook for us to be nice, was a disaster. To begin with, all she ate was bags of chips and soda. Maybe water on a good day when she realized she was 20 pounds over.

This one time the kitchen filled with black af smoke because she was making soup. It was condensed and she never added water. She also lit the stove on high and then left it and forgot it. She still doesn't accept that she made a mistake and she thinks that all she did wrong was forget to stir.

My dad is a similar wreck, but he's elderly and half of his skull is a steel plate from an accident, so it's rude to expect anything more.

Now she's in the Navy where everyone calls her "psycho bitch" and she thinks it's a joke and just a silly nickname.

>You literally have to eat three times a day, every day for the rest of your life
Wrong. Simply wrong.

Cooking requires a modicum of knowledge and skill. Some people never learn how to cook because they spend their time gaining other knowledge and skills.

>While you were busy cooking, I studied the blade

Blame their 'genetics' for their oboesity.

>Wrong. Simply wrong.

How? What he said is correct, everybody needs to eat every day.

It would only make sense to spend the time to learn how to prepare food since you eat food so often.

I learned all three by the age of 12, proud to be an anachronistic son of a bitch.

Some of you apparently never learned that imitation is the highest form of flattery.

You're making a big mistake turning this into a meme, fagots.

>mfw i do actually have at least a base knowledge on all of these

My mother taught me the basics when I was 12 but I forgot almost everything by the age of 16. Some years after I learned how to cook pasta using a microwave - the real deal, not precooked or fast food shit - because I moved from another city to live alone after joining University, and the place I moved for had no room for a stove.

How the fuck do people "not know" how to build your own PC?
Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will burn down the house or something, just watch your CPU temps carefully fucks sake.
If you don't know how to build your own PC, you are one pathetic loser.

How the fuck do people "not know" how to grow their own bread?

Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will lose it to locusts or something, just watch your silo carefully fucks sake.

If you don't know how to grow, you are one pathetic loser.

How the fuck do people "not know" how to install gentoo?

Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will erase their windows partition or something, just watch your terminal carefully fucks sake.

If you don't know how to compile binaries, you are one pathetic loser.

How the fuck do people "not know" how to *insert verb here*?
Just learn the basics, it's easy. There's an abundance of information online, in books, even on television. Why the fuck are people scared they will *worst case scenario*.
If you don't know how to *verb*, you are one pathetic loser.

There are a lot of people who are in the same situation I'm in. People who grew up in a house where their parents didn't let them cook in fear of them getting hurt or who's parents didn't know how to cook anything but garbage too. Then they want to independize and have no idea what to do. Also cooking is work and people are lazy

>57-29=28
>2 generations so 28/2=14 years old at birth
>They were probably 13 years old when they got knocked up

Combination of laziness and fear of failure.Some people also see cooking as work for women and gays but I assume such idiots are a minority.

Well shit, anybody with an at least mediocre father should be the same and should know some carpentry, foraging, outdoorsmanship, and maybe plumbing as well. Showing your kid(s) what you're doing any time something needs done is like fatherhood 101.

You have to have an interest in something to get gud

Most people prefer takeout and microwave foods now as well

I suspected it might be something disgusting, but that is actually kind of clever.

youd imagine, and youd largely be right, but do you know how to maintain the computer you are currently using, and i assume use often? if the answer is yes youd be the minority, regardless of scruple

You surely don't have to eat three meals every day.

And even if you don't eat anything for a day or a week or so, it's not going to harm you in any way in the long term either.

I'm not disputing that everyone should know how to cook though. I find it an essential skill everyone should have.

Yeah tbqh I don't understand people who are scared of trying making food. The worst that's going to happen is that you're going to fuck up $5 worth of ingredients but you'll never learn unless you try.

Everyone has to eat, and it's genuinely a good skill to be able to make a good meal on your own.

>how to make steel

You just described somebody collecting a load of fat for a while then throwing it away. Why the fuck would you do that?

So it solidifies and can be neatly disposed of instead of going down the drain or making a mess out of your trash can.

Wat? You collect bacon grease to use in other food kinda like duck fat not throw it away ffs.

Not if ya enjoy it

Thats right, eating is irl exp waste. Btw, kys.

If you were right, i could do so by skipping a meal.