Fast food general

What are your favorite fast food joints and meals? Need something new to try while out on the road.

I had a Mcnumber 4 meal tonight, with a oreo mcflurry

I'd recommend, But Mcfood is really skimping on the portions and its starting to piss me off, they need to bring back supersize.

Wendy's needs to make a return to the Biggie Fry and the Great Biggie. That was like a literal 1/4 pound of fries.

OP I'm enjoying Carl's Jr. lately. More than just the usual 1x 2x 3x [bacon / cheese] burger. Guacamole, teriyaki, beer, and some other options. Steak & Shake is a good competitor with Freddie's and similar burger/shake joints. Best tomatoes and lettuce I've had, ever. Cold and crisp and definitely fresh.

FOR ME IT IS THE MCCHICKEN, THE BEST FAST FOOD SANDWICH

arbys is doing some wild novelty bullshit with porkbelly sandwiches and they're actually quite tasty

not as good as real actual slow cooked falling apart pork belly, more like a superthick bacon sandwich. still, if you're in the market for something different...

Was on my way to get those Nashville tenders at KFC but it was packed as fuck. So i went to Wendys and got the spicy chicken sandwich w/ cheese. It wasn't bad, it was like two of the value menu sandwhiches but more crispier.

Double-double animal style, extra-extra grilled onions, whole grilled onion, mustard instead, extra toast.
Regular fries and a pink lemonade light ice.

>posting McD crap all the time
>2.39 MB, 2800x1620 even

you fucking pile of dumb shit

You don't even like a nice McDonald's Big Mac?

I love Taco Bell. Especially since they have more vegetarian options than most fast food places. Plus they have hands down the best value of any fast food chain

Everything at Wendy's is good but I don't eat there much nowadays.

BK has a pretty decent veggie burger

Where are you going on the road? If you go through Colorado, Good Times is our local chain that's pretty good. Try the frozen custard.

If you're going through Nebraska 15 years ago, try Runza. That was when they served actual runzas and not just HotPockets.

Oh, cool. You got a time machine, bro?!

Salt fish and breadfruit

I've never really eaten much fast food before. Rec me stuff. Murrka, west/mountains. I like gyros and chicken sandwiches.

L&L Hawaiian BBQ

Which place has the most bang for your buck dollar menu? Used to be McDonald's before they were gay

For me, it's the McChicken

None.

that tray probably costs 20 dollars in commiefornia

I tried dominos the other night and their "chefs best" pizzas are alright but piss tiny and the hollandaise sauce was subway tier.

A lot better than i remember.

However kebab is heaps nicer

It all depends on the workers. I've had really amazing McDonald's & really horrible 5 Guys.

I get you have a low wage job, but take some pride. It shows in the end.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

How has cook-out not been mentioned yet?

For $5 you can get

one of these: hamburger, bbq sandwich, 2 hotdogs, double burger, quesadilla, chargrilled chicken sandwich, fried chicken sandwich, spicy chicken sandwich, cajun chicken sandwich, chicken strips, or a chicken strip sandwich

two of these: beef, cheese, or chicken quesadilla, cajun, honey mustard, or ranch chicken wrap, hushpuppies, slaw, onion rings, fries, corn dog, bacon wrap, chili, chicken nuggets

and one of these: Large soda, huge tea, or a float. upgrade to one of 40+ milkshakes for $1

Tried the beer cheese memeshit from Hardee's. It was just OK, and a bit overpriced.

yea you could try going to hell you uncultured fuck

sadly, cookout is only on the lower east coast i think. BTW, you can get 2 quesadillas as a main item then 2 on the side. THE FUCKIN BEST when hung over man.

Wendy's

Spicy Chicken Go Wrap, Small Fry, Small Strawberry Lemonade

6.46 USD.

Corn dog, nuggets, fries drink.

$5

I love the big Mac. I didn't try one until my junior year of college when my friend finally convinced me. I had 6 in 3 days. It was bad.

Just so you know they use beef fat in their refried beans.

You might not care if you're literally just avoiding actual meat but my pescatarian friend had to stop eating there when he found out.

Nope they have them in tenessee too.

My town only has Taco Johns, McDonalds, and Arby's.

I hate them all.

Fuck you bro taco johns is the shit those potato ole's and cheese sauce are on fucking fleek tbfh Familia. I miss t johns so bad.

>bumfuck nowhere town only has Dairy Queen and their service sucks ass
>go to a bigger city 45 min away for a wedding
>get mcdonalds after
>save it for when I get home cuz I need to concentrate on driving because it's dark and there might be deer crossing the road plus I had a few drinks at the wedding
>get home
>foods cold
>microwave it
>tastes meh

McDonald's is only good when fresh
I should have just parked my car and ate it before driving home

Do you live in Jasper, Tennessee by chance?

I don't eat much fast food but

>Be me a month or two ago
>Order five dollar fill-up meal from KFC
>Get home and they gave me the wrong shit
>Call in and complain
>Get mailed a coupon for two free meals
>Cool, I guess?
>Finally use them last night because I don't go to KFC much
>Get home
>Both meals fucked up AGAIN

I don't know if I should bother complaining again.

Not by chance.

Just think of them as blue plate specials where you don't get to pick and choose, you just eat for cheap.

In the UK here the bigmac is really fucking small and costs a shitton (5 quid), so it's really a no-go. Five-guys has big cheeseburgers which are good and decently sized but jesus, 8.50 quid. Burger king is easily the best as far as burgers go, decently sized and the deal is 7 quid.
Though by far the best deal is to go to the kebab shop and get a big wrapped one with a big portion of chips and a drink for 6.50. If you eat only once a day its actually a pretty good deal compared to frozen pizzas.

Lets play a really difficult game and try to guess the race of the employees.

Those are insane prices. I scoff at $3 big macs and wait until I get a buy one get one free coupon.

And burger king gives you a free whopper whenever you fill out a quick survey online. Otherwise, you can get two whoppers, two fries and two drinks for $10.

Five guys just doesn't offer enough quality to justify spending twice as much for their offerings.

Central London so eh.
In Watford (2 hours away on the tube, right on the border of "Greater London"), you can get some terrorist-looking guy to make you 2 huge flame grilled half-pounders in front of you for 3.80 or so quid. Problem is, it's suburban hell there and it's your only choice for many kilometers. Not even a fucking pub. Fuck the suburbs.

>3 very large burgers
>2 fries, one of them has a bunch of stuff on it

shit I'd pay 20 for that. Probably closer to 15 anyway

Whataburger the Monterey melt is the only thing to eat while on the road. Maybe chickfila too.