Crypto winnings investment?

So I am contemplating putting some of my crypto winnings into becoming a slum lord. I can buy a trailer park trailer for 30k and rent it for 700 dollars a month while the mortgage is around 150 a month. An extra 500 a month for doing nothing? Someone please tell me why this would fail.

First shit tenant uses it for methlab. 3 months in it explodes.

I would be doing walk throughs for the first couple months

30K for a fucking trailer? Are you buying the entire trailer park?

Thats actually pretty cheap in the city I live. I would definitely jew them down on the price though. The point is 150 a month for a mortgage?? Maybe 5k out of pocket as a down payment.

Damn. I live in poorfag midwest i could buy like 4-5 trailers with that and rent them for around 300-400

Damn, im looking into this and it looks like there is some sort of lot premium you have to pay per month even if you are the owner of the trailer?

nobody wants to rent your trailer

:(

If you don't own said trailer court, yes you will pay lot rent

Damn so it wouldnt be worth it to buy and rent one?

profitable but you need to account for property taxes, insurance, maintenance, and bad tenants.

What do you mean by winnings? What did you invest in?

I invested in smartcash and cashed out after 1000 percent gainz

Also have to pay income tax after your expenses, along with everything else, I own 2 homes, we rent our second house. But I don't take the income, everything extra after taxes, or any maintenance that comes up goes to the principal. Should be paid off in about 5 years. Then I'll sit on it and take some income for a handful of years and when the market is right I'll sell it. You can make money, just don't expect quick money right away. Takes time

bought some dips here and there as well, including the litecoin dip to 160 yesterday

Have you ever looked into trailer homes? Im trying to start small

Second tenant literally paints the will with shit when they move out

I also think there is another relestate correction coming soon so I don't want to buy a house for 30 percent more right now when I could wait a few years and save 50 grand

I considered it, but from what I've seen the tenants who rent trailers vs a decent home were pretty far from each other. Trailer tenants are more likely to depreciate the value than someone in a home. Not always true but I've seen it more times than not. On a side note, also consider property manager and getting landlord/tenant insurance. They definitely add to the cost but not having the headache or worry is worth it in my opinion. Our property manager takes 10% of the rent, they deal with late payments, evictions, and do home inspections to keep me posted on how the tenant is with the home. The insurance is to protect you and your assets in case lawsuits come up. If possible I would save some capital and start a little bigger than a trailer if it's something you are really interested in.

Ok thanks for the advice. What do you think a realistic starting point is as far as capital, property size? Im assuming location is important as well

Not sure it helps but a lot of trailer courts include water and waste in the lot fee

Interesting

Definitely depends on where you live, I live in a poor state so the cost of living is cheap. But you'll need at least 20% down if it's a second home. Loan officers consider it an investment property. They will also want enough capital in your bank account to cover at least 6 months mortgage on both properties. If it's your first home the restrictions will be that they want you live in the home for at least 2 years before you rent it out, but from what I've seen they don't really watch this. We paid extra on our principal, and we had enough paid to where we just had to put 3% down on our second home because the loan officer used the equity in our first home. A good way to start small, if you don't own a home yet, I would consider getting something small, like a 2-3 bedroom/ 1-2 bath, live in it and get roommates to pay rent, have the extra money go to the principal. After a few years you should be able to do the same, and you would already have some tenants when you are ready to move. All depends on what your market is. Don't rush these decisions either. Took us 4 months to find our first home. Only 1 week for the second. You'll know when it's the right house, just make sure you do your homework on it. All depends on the markets. You'll have to do the math. Sorry I didn't give you a flat number, but I hope it helps a little

Yes, it did thank you.

This is a good idea. Just be careful of who you rent to. I know someone who owns an apartment building in a ghetto area, got it for cheap, rents it to immigrants who you know are going to pay their rent even if they're barely scraping by. Once he makes enough, he's going to use the money to buy more apartments buildings. But the problem with this is you have to deal with the dregs of society. It won't work if you're autistic, you need to be good with dealing with people. Not just renters, but people managing your property, doing repairs, etc. This guy grew up in the ghetto, so he's comfortable dealing with people like that. It's not doing nothing like you said. You'll have to deal with a lot of bullshit. Even if you hire people to manage the property, you need to hire the right people, and need to deal with them and manage them appropriately. If you can't do that, you'll fail. Won't be able to get enough renters. The renters you do get don't pay rent, destroy the property, etc. You have to deal with more bs renting to poor people, but if you can do it right you can make more money

Thanks for the info, I think I am most likely going to do what the other guy said. Buy a house when the market goes down a bit and live in it and rent the rooms out. I live in a college town right now and it would be extremely easy to find roommates especially If i asked a little less than what is normal here for a room.