As a vegetarian, how do I get people to stop bullying me?

As a vegetarian, how do I get people to stop bullying me?

Go full sissy. They'll either be too repulsed by you to act, or turned on in which case they'll stuff your bird with sausage, if you catchy drift.

I am a vegetarian, if you catch my drift. I don't eat sausage, or want it in my bird.

Use brocolli as a club to hit the bullies back.

Stop bringing it up

If you go to a potluck or restaurant with people, accept that you might not get a full meal

Normal people eat meat, you're just going to have to accept that

By shutting the fuck up.

By not being a fucking vegetarian.

Stop saying you are a vegetarian, thats why people bullying you. No one care you are a vegetarian...

As a fellow vegetarian, just keep everything to yourself, your addiction to dairy is fine. Just don't eat meat.

By eating meat.

Seriously, people bully you because being a friend of a vegan/vegetarian is a fucking burden, to everyone.

>Cook a spanish omellette
"Sry. I don't eat eggs"
>Ordering pizza
"Can we just order anything else?"
>Cooking paella
"Why does it have rabbit?"
>Anyone talks about food
"Why don't you eat meat substitutes? They taste as good as the real ones :3"

For Christ's sake, just kill yourselves.

>"Why does it have rabbit?"

who the fuck eats rabbits

theyre qt

>as a vegetarian

That's your problem right there. Don't draw attention to it, and definitely don't act holier-than-thou because of your dietary choices.

I've never had Valencia paella; how good is it?

Don't tell people you're a faggot, either that or claim you're Hindu

>who the fuck eats rabbits
We do. It's a game animal after all. Don't think about the white cute ones, tho. Think about the brown cute ones.
True valencian paella (rice, garrofones -Phaseolus lunatus-, flat green beans, saffron, chicken, rabbit, salt, tomato, olive oil and water) is really good but I rather prefer the fish one.

>Ordering pizza
What third world shithole doesn't have vegetarian pizza? Margherita for example, best pizza there is.

As a fellow vegetarian who've never been bullied about it, when and how do people bully you?

If this was a serious question my opinion would be to do:
1. Just don't bring up your diet much in social situations, but of course you feel absolutely safe with who you're talking with. And
2. Feel confident about what you're putting in your body.

Eat meat.

>What third world shithole doesn't have vegetarian pizza?
Vegetarian? Of course.
Vegan? Nope.

>vegan, nope

Well guess what, make your own or shut the fuck up.

Stop posting that you're a fa... vegetarian.
It should do wonders

>not wanting sausage in your bird
Faggot.

this

accept that you are the one with the issue

I ate vegetarian for about a year due to IBS, and would you believe that nobody ever commented on it or quite possibly even noticed it?

>As a vegetarian
There's your problem. Don't use it as a label to describe yourself as. No one cares.

>Vegan? Nope.
True, but the thread is about vegetarians. And while I'm not 100% since I'm not vegan myself, isn't falafel vegan? Most respectable pizza places should serve that.

stop being a freak of nature or kys

When I eat out people often notice and ask if I'm vegetarian or vegan. Simply answering 'no' generally shut them up.

My wife is vegetarian, i haven't noticed any bullying. Do you live with riff-raff?

Stop being a vegetarian, ya nonce.

>IBS
>vegetarian
Are you retarded?

Stop fucking talking about it

try and stop being a massive fagget

Im Hindu and vegetarian, how do i stop getting bullied about it

Open your third eye and destroy them on the spot.

Don't worry about it. You're coming back as a pig in the next life.

you're a faggot and a nigger. good luck

I personally as a meat eater don't care if someone is a vegetarian. Just don't be obnoxious with that shit like vegans are. There the fucking special snowflake assholes of the food world. Strive to not be like them and no one will care.

like said, stop bringing it up, the world does not have to know about your diet

also, when invited, stop crying and refusing food when it does not meet your criterias, fucking eat it instead of acting like an attention whore and eat what you want at home

>inb4 carnist
I've been a vegetarian for a long time, and even now I eat meat in very limited amounts, but I've always been disgusted by the attitude of most vegetarian/vegan folks.

stop being such a faggot.

It depends.

If you're doing it because you think it's """""healthier""""", the Veeky Forums side of me would smack you right in the gabber I swear on me mum.

If you're doing it for ethical reasons, then I can't really say shit, because, in all honesty, modern meat-production is overwhelmingly cruel.

Get the best of both worlds by buying from locally raised livestock that comes from a reputable farm or ranch. Wildly expensive, but if I were a millionaire, that's what I would do. Other than that, a lot of chickens are going to die in the name of my gains; and for that, I'm very thankful.

poo in the loo

>vegetarian
>eat meat from time to time
lol

>stop crying and refusing food when it does not meet your criterias
Are you retarded? There's nothing wrong with refusing food if it does not fit your criterias. I would not eat rotten or badly cooked meat if served by a host just because I don't want to be a cry baby. As a vegetarian/vegan you should inform your host of your diet beforehand and be ready to accept that they may not be able to provide you with a full meal.

Honestly as a vegetarian you should just kill yourself

Not an argument.

:^)

They're adorable but they're also very delicious.

>falafel
>on pizza
u fucking wot

I did not necessary mean that the falafel should be on the pizza. But now that you're asking, a pizza with falafel, fries, onion and a good sauce is quite tasty. Of course that would only be vegetarian because of cheese.

>on the pizza
On a pizza*
It could be a falafel wrap for example.

You shouldn't not eat rabbit because bunnies are cute, you should not eat rabbit because it's overpriced and not very flavorful.

I'm not vegan myself, but most places that do pizza should be able to make vegan pizza easily enough by just not putting cheese on it. The dough and sauce are usually accidentally vegan anyway, just top it off with mushrooms, peppers, onion, etc, and you have one of the easiest options for a vegan meal at a restaurant.

>I've been a vegetarian for a long time, and even now I eat meat in very limited amounts

>somehow understands I'm still a vegetarian
>puts eating rotten or dangerously cooked foods on par with eating food you would not usually eat because of whatever reason

what about you finish your 2nd grade classes before writing bullshit on the internet?

Don't bring it up. And don't look at meat eater weirdly, you are the abnormal one.

If you do this then most people won't give a fuck.

You're not a vegetarian, you're just like the rest of us. Get of your high horse.

What I meant with badly cooked (sorry for my slightly limited vocabulary) is it taste like shit. Badly burnt, raw, flavourd with something disgusting. I would not eat food that taste like shit just to be nice, likewise I don't expect vegetarians to eat food they're disgusted by.