Token burn done

102,340,100 million tokens remain.

1 dollar is a conservative estimate at this point.

Did I mention that Wysker just collected an Innovation Award at the UNESCO headquarters in France?

youtube.com/watch?v=UQUxRLLItIw

This is like getting in on Raiblocks at 0.2 cents. This is like getting in on NEO when people still called it Antshares.

Look for it on Reddit. No one knows about this yet. I've made it guys, you can too.

This i am so happy for my investment

Gtfo with this pajeet tier ICO garbage.

Why is it pajeet Tier?

OP stop putting a nickname in your threads, it does the opposite of what you think

>ERC20 token
wow how revolutionary

it's a fucken app that doesn't need a token. fuck off. an app...with a token. just fuck off nigger

Need? It has the token because it's an efficient way of executing their idea. I'd say that is a "need."

Are you a psychologist?

Token functions in basically the same way as BAT, just through their app instead of a browser

he's someone who browsed the boards for more than one week. there are people here who filter literally every tripfag.
plus if you're a tripfag it just makes you look so new.

I'm a marketer by profession.
But you don't have to be one to know that call to action phrases don't mean shit to this target group.

There's not enough tripfags to justify that, I doubt those who filter them are a relevant minority.

And I invested in ICO, so it is my business. If you can't shill here, just go to reddit. It's a very specific community and all you do is harm the project.

It's more for branding ;)

Is that the only reason why you are acting bitchier than my ex gf? The idea is fucking amazing and the token is very fun for normies.

I think he's bitchy because he's had to look at too many irrelevant ads today while shopping. Luckily for him, Wysker solves that.

Hahahaa you fucking asshole. Honestly im suprised wysker isnt more popular.
It has everything going on for itself. Now with the Token burn there is more Money to be made

Market cap on this bitch is low and it is shillable as fuck, if you cunts could just buy this and shill it, we would all be better off

What's the circulating supply, official shill?
(And, yeah, get rid of tripcode, it only makes it worst)

got a 1000 of these badbois from the app

To be fair it's not easy to purchase yet, gotta go through the contract link on ED since it's not listed.

But yeah, the MC right now is basically nothing.

This is the most roastie friendly blockchain application to date though, that ought to count for something, there's plenty of them.

What does work on Veeky Forums?

Holding 20k. Have i made it uet?

102,340,100 million tokens. Total and circulating, 60m through the ICO, 40m reserved.

See the image for how they're distributed.

I find that the trips makes for more honest shilling, you know what you're gonna get when you enter this place. Also, Wysker still needs to get past that "Fine I'll have a look"-threshold so that it's primed for exchange listings. This should help.

until ios $1 wont happen
those fags in cupertino are sandbagging for some reason

best part about this one is that the real marketing hasnt even started- once their team of pro marketers start shilling this shit it could really take off...apple just needs to get its shit together

>What does work on Veeky Forums?
not looking like a total newfag that's trying to sell you sth is a good start.

Other than that, it's a good project. You don't have to push it hard now. Wait till it hits real exchanges, it's a matter of time until some pnd group will discover it, meme this on half the board and then Anons will fomo in and hopefully carry it to the top100

So the most important part is the exchange listings? Right it's on Cryptobridge and SouthExchange.

on the technical aspect of shilling, if OP just used ANY pepe frog and typed the name >Wysker, it would looked better than this. Anything would desu

the most important is getting wysker onto ios

Shut up, nobody cares about Whysker.

Tbh I don't think your opinion represents "the" collective Veeky Forums opinion. See Assblaster, for example.

But you have a point, a good whiskered Pepe needs to be added.

Also I've been on Veeky Forums since my last year in elementary school or first year of high school. i.e. 06 or 07.

>Also I've been on Veeky Forums since my last year in elementary school or first year of high school. i.e. 06 or 07.

so you should've known how to google an image

Attached: pepe.png (1082x695, 398K)

Attached: kek_wys.png (904x692, 237K)

I want one with proper whiskers though, a cat/frog hybrid.

One day people will realise that burning tokens doesn't increase the price in itself. The market cap stays the same HOWEVER literally unironically THE ONLY thing that dictates price is what the highest buyer is willing to pay.

No one wants to let you off-load your bags on them.

>One day people will realise that burning tokens doesn't increase the price in itself. The market cap stays the same HOWEVER literally unironically THE ONLY thing that dictates price is what the highest buyer is willing to pay.

Ok but don't you think that people are willing to buy them for more when 1 token is a bigger share of the whole market than before the burn?

All else being equal, of course. If they thought it was worth a dollar before the burn, wouldn't think believe it would be worth more now that there's fewer tokens around?

Is this bait?