20x eth Multiplier on Crytpo Futures Dapp

SUPER SEED SATURDAY IS HERE!

Crypto futures market, called pyrmex.com, hasvseeded the pot with 1 eth initially to celebrate the success of project. The house normally seeds each round with less than .1 eth after each round starts again daily at utc + 5. Yes, that means this game will continue every day forever and we are pretty excited about that. Tonight counts as night 4 since launch.

what is pyrmex.com exactly?
>allows people to predict what the balance of the EthPhoenix.io smart contract will be at a specific future time. This project is currently live on the Ethereum Main Network. Futures settle once daily, at 5:00am GMT. After much discussion, it was determined that 5am GMT maximizes the number of participants who can be awake and view settlement each day worldwide

The daily futures markets that has established a tidal ecosystem with another smart contract called ethphoenix. These two contracts help perpetuate each other and operate on separate smart contracts and outside from any market other than eth, which its based on. The impact of pyrmex.com on the recent mooning of ethphoenix.io are undeniably related. Its also a prime place to keep eth when the market is fucked and you still need gains.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
medium.com/@optimumregret/welcome-to-the-future-s-the-worlds-first-ethereum-dapp-within-a-dapp-616198ac5a5
2xmachine.surge.sh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)
Onto the second element
>ethphoenix.io

Whats ethphoneix.io?
>Every time somebody buys or sells an EthPhoenix token, the price changes - 0.2% higher upon buy, 0.2% lower upon sell. If you keep your tokens where they are, you receive 10% from every buy OR sell transaction based upon your current share of tokens. You can convert your current token stash into Ether where it will sit in your dividends pool - your dividends are stored in ETH, not in tokens, so their value remains stable (as long as the ETH price itself remains stable.)

The more EPX one holds, the larger amount of the dividends they receive from the community pot. That also means you make a percentage off EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION on the contract...buy and sell. All tokens are valued equally, so you can have 100 coins across 100 wallets if you would like without sacrificing any value; allowing you to partial sell too.

>how does this all work together?
Once the betting stops on pyrmex.com, the price multipliers are locked in place for 1 hour prior to settlement of the contract. Leverage over 50x is common. In this hour before settlement, the bog houras it has been called, encourages EPX users to manipulate the ethphoenix market in their favor buy buying or selling tokens. As people try to amnipulate ethphoenix.io to buy/sell in order manipulate the market in their favor, the community pot is caught in the middle of this flame war and showers dividends (free eth) onto people holding.
This is the most ideal form of passive income and now you can actively manipulate it further in you favor and bet on it while doing it.

This eth wave creates dividends out of volatility for token holders, and there is nothing more volatile than a daily futures market running 24/7 globally. Many user have returned night after night.

upcoming pyramid withactual addictive gameplay at it's core, will revolutionize ether gaming and make **huge** gains...

>discord gg / ajsz8tn

don't miss out on the ground floor Veeky Forums this will have $20mil marketcap guaranteed once the normies get addicted to the gameplay

Too poor to make your own thread Pajeet?

won't be once this rocketship launches

>ur shit tier pyramids will be forgotten about in 3 weeks time

0 gameplay, 0 normie friendly, 0 volume.

post your proof of wiinings

You're embarrassing yourself. EPX has much more in store than whatever bullshit you're peddling. Fuck off, please, and kys.

Infini Bull for life. Nobody is selling EthPhoenix right now so only way to manipulate it is up, and the bands are fairly narrow so infini bull it is.

>EPX has much more in store

lol wat, EPX is literally just a buy and sell contract...

on otherhand this next-gen pyramid wraps an actual game. like an app. onchain. even viterlik is gonna be tweeting it's tech out.

gonna have 100,000 users easy.

don't say i didn't warn you when our shill squad goes active pre-launch.

Oh user, we aren't going to be in Kansas for much longer.

>lol wat, EPX is literally just a buy and sell contract...
do you really think a community like that is just sitting on their hands?

pic semi-related
this is the ethphoenix contract 5 minutes before pyrmex settlement

I really hope Veeky Forums get behind this and really make super Saturday something special :D

I mention 100,000 users + viterlik

and u show me a screenshot of the same 5 users derping around with naïve futures.

not even in the same league, you're radio and i'm tv.

norsefire will wake up once he's heard the concept, guaranteed clones day 0

Oh I very much doubt that. But you have my curiosity, don't get me wrong. I hope it goes well!

pot is over 2 eth already.
Still another 14 hours until settlement. Pot will be over 5 eth tonight easy

oh, did i mention ethphoenix.io was mentioned on Dapprader in their top ten list?
Its is listed in 6th place under the name ethpyrmaid.io, which is a matching front end to the same contract; twins.
>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

Just stop. If it's such a good concept make your own thread. If anyone wants your scam they'll buy it.

>viterlik
It's also spelt Vitalik, Rajesh.

Don't even try to beat me, you'll just fail miserably and land on your silly face. Stay home with your shitcoin losses. -75% incoming while I clean up dividends and futures winnings.

Now I got the money to say it - "fuck you"...haha lol, stay home. lel

OP has a story to tell. The story of a mad villain. OP did not write this.

" How PyrMex (and ETHPhoenix) Saved My Life (for now.)

>I found myself in a bad situation the other day. Wrong side of 30, living in the wrong place in the wrong decade, living with the wrong woman. It's an old tale, surely one you have heard before. My life flipped from one second to the next, like a damned coin spun from the fingers of Satan himself.

>Enough has been said about love and heartbreak by writers better than me. So to keep this story short, let's just leave it at "don't ever get married, because love is a China shop and trust is a bull". I was forced to leave my wife because I couldn't be in the same room with her anymore after the things she had done.

>This would have been the end of the story, some sad sack dead by his own hand in a shitty Midwestern basement, if I hadn't fallen into the great crypto-pyramid industry. I was broken, mere minutes from calling the reapers bluff. I noticed I had .666 eth available to me. I could either cash it out and spend it on some sort of fleeting happiness to make me feel better for a few fleeting moments, or I could let Satan take the wheel and throw it into Pyrmex in an attempt to give myself a buffer zone as I went into the great unknown of post-marriage bullshit.

(1/2)

(2/2)

>I bet the full .666eth on the bull.

>Norsefire and others weren't having that. Maybe it was because they didn't want that cloud over their head. Maybe they just had some sympathy for this fucking madman. Either way, the bet was forced up, up...

>I can't prove it, but I know it was someone in that chat. Someone in this wonderful community took pity on me and forced my win by slamming several ETH into the Phoenix. I didn't double my money, but I also didn't take my turn of fate for granted.

>It's hard to think that anonymous strangers all around the world wanted me to live, only after seeing me in Discord for a few weeks. That they cared even more than the woman who had vowed to. I don't know if I would have killed myself that night. It was close. Another doomed coin flip, really. I'll never know, because those dudes saved my life.

>I don't know what is next. I promised the chat I would use my winnings to buy a ticket to LA and pursue my lifelong dream of directing films. There's nothing much left for me these days...Besides the next PyrMex run."

Pyrmex.com
"Bet your life on it"
But holy shit by if true

Sadly it *is* true. We're glad that he's okay, and frankly baffled that this is kicked him into gear to get his life back on track. We'll be using him for multimedia productions, as he's a talented man.

It's true - seriously. Guy's a fucking champ.

Additionally I've made an 18.45% return in a month in EPX just by holding with 0.6 ETH (up to 0.7010 rn). Yeah - people will say that I could have 100xed it. Fine. They're probably right. But I'm fucking awful at trading. Better to just sit with my ETH and collect interest on it.

If it's 18.45% in a month with about 20 ETH volume a day (with the average increasing with ONLY PyrMex implemented and ETH tanking) I can't wait to see what my holdings will be in a year.

Unironically the best place to put your ETH holdings.

If anyone's interested I wrote an article on the subject of PyrMex today here: medium.com/@optimumregret/welcome-to-the-future-s-the-worlds-first-ethereum-dapp-within-a-dapp-616198ac5a5

i remember you from discord actually, thought you were bullshitting desu.. But this is good to hear! EthPhx is the best.

What the absolute fuck. And this shit is everyday?

It's going to be fucking legendary today. Making crypto history with this shit

double your money today 2xmachine.surge.sh/

Get out

You’re correct, yes.

First we made the pyramid, and Veeky Forums said they would not buy.

Then we changed the name, and Veeky Forums asked for more volume.

We have given Veeky Forums more volume.

Whatever they ask for next we will deliver - and then some.

As one of the higher up members of the community (through accident rather than talent) I can assure you that we have only just started. There are some incredible - truly incredible - people behind the scenes here. No idea is too crazy and no challenge too hard.

We are going to succeed and drag Veeky Forums kicking and screaming into the light if necessary.

Why isn't this Veeky Forums coin? For real? Where did this shit even start?

Here.

But Veeky Forums loves to be contrarian, y'know. ;)

I ask myself this too bc this actually started right here on Veeky Forums.
this dev team has gone above and beyond everything the community has asked for and it is succeeding. Your dont even see the POWH guys fudding this anymore bc they know whats up too.

What more could you ask for from a crypto?
>you earn passive income as eth from volatility
>dev make a futures market to create volatility
>Market has gone nothing but up since implementations
>open source and transparent, no one is trying to hide anything

AND the pot TODAY is already over 2 eth! They are giving you eth to win why dont you want it?

Just to summarise the gist of my article from an earlier post: I've received 18.45% returns in less than a month doing absolutely nothing beyond clicking 'reinvest' a few times.

I'm glad that people are finally realising the potential of spreading this idea. There doesn't really need to be a huge number of people coming in - just market manipulation from futures. This will generate ETH forever.

So this is more of a long term play?

pot @ 2.7 eth

oh boy we really going over 5 eth pot tonight!

*sweating internally*

We giveaway now

Can't wait to see the final pot!
People have been buying into Phoenix a lot today, surely getting the attention it deserves.

I already put some bets up on pyrmex, I'm gonna put my last bets the last hour.

Bulls or bear? What you guys think, bulls is looking like the winner but if some1 plays if they will win a lot on bear.

Price just shot up like 7 eth on ethphoenix.io already...is its already happening?

This is all true, user. The volume is real. The charts are real. The story is real and the excellent community and team are real. It is not too late for you user...it's still early. You at least owe it to yourself to dyor rather than listen to hollow words and blue sky. Will be best to do it now, because very soon things will seriously 'get real'.

Why would anyone sell EPX? From what I understand, it would be a loss of 20% and this shit has just gotten started! I expect Bulls to win for a long time until this thing caps out. But the truth is...no one knows. Which is the best part.
How about this, I pedge to pump .5 eth tonight. Who else is in? Let's just manipulate the shit out of it if that's the point right?

Holy shit pot at 2.9 eth, OP was right we going to 5 eth!

If they hold enough they might want to dump it all for a huge multiplier on zerobear that would more than make up for selling and buying back in.

Let's make teams then. Who's on team pump? Whose on team dump?

I'm on all six lmao

Why would anyone sell you ask? For money! It's a % game. The smart whale has 2 wallets in EPX and he's collecting divs on both. Regardless on whether he's up 20% (to basically break even on the buy and sell, he can make far, FAR more by dumping one of the wallets to force PyrMex into a 10x or 15x pool he has a sizable bet in. He can then recharge his second EPX wallet with more tokens while banking a very fat profit as well. Great game if you can afford to manipulate it.

This is the coolest thing I've read in a long time. Thanks anons. Will be betting tonight.

Sorry, I was away there.

Yes, this is a long term play. I can't trade for shit. Other people can, but I have no idea what I'm doing. I have a bot for that. I'm literally getting free ETH by holding and letting whales manipulate futures by buying in and selling.

This is, unironically, the best place to put your ETH long-term - if you believe in the future price potential of Ethereum, every dollar you earn in dividends now could very well be worth 10x that in the future. Not bad when it would otherwise be sitting in a wallet or potentially vulnerable exchange.

Please bear in mind that this 18.45% gain in less than a month is with what many would consider little to no volume. We're now picking that up and seeing the rewards.

Pot @ 3.0 ETH

ARE YOU FUCKING READY BABY?
5 ETH NO PROBLEM

Dude, I'm ready to join team dump. Sign me up baby. I'd love to take another 10x multiplier!

Yea thats an interesting idea...

So far 1 person on team pump, and 1 on team dump!
Choose wisely lads

Correction - my article is now out of date. Since the time of writing and due to the 0.2% token value increase on buys, my tokens are now worth 0.7214 ETH.

Did I forget to mention that it's not just dividends that provide you with more ETH, but your token value increasing too?

Feels good man. Getting ETH doing nothing.

Holy shit there has been over 10 eth put into ethphoenix since this thread started

>Holy shit there has been over 10 eth put into ethphoenix since this thread started

...which means 10%, a full ETH, divided up and raining down over all of us that have EPX tokens - sweet!

And thus did the wise and benevolent Divsnek shower the faithful with His blessings! Glory be unto His name!

This is getting out of hand -- who is pumping this shit!? You're gonna kill all my shorts assholes

( Though if they hit I guess I make 10x ^_^ )

holy shit that pump is so real

>Super Seed Saturday
>Already pumped

Awwww yeah, and it's already sitting in the infinibull pot. I doubt anyone is gonna let this pot go to the bears.

Attached: 1519689158317.gif (540x540, 215K)

Make that an 11x if I win lol

has anyone else noticed these hex codes on the buy page and the house bets?

NZBA83AFXA2FWT9C

3TZ8NBGZFLGSGF8Y

Ok, make that 12x if I win. Starting to think I'm actually fine with my bet lol

yup, thats norse's secret, figure it out and.. well im not sure what will happen.

Yes. Norsefire has left several clues as to one of the new releases just around the corner.

In other news the contract is now at 290+ ETH. Congratulations everyone - for those who stuck with EPX since we dropped to 130, your hard work has been rewarded.

Those in EPX are going to make it. Slowly and steadily, but we'll make it. Feels fucking good man.

damn it feels good to be a hodler
a real gangsta ass hodler plays his divs right

Remember that I said 'one of' - there are several projects in the works, none of which I am at liberty to discuss here.

15 minutes until the vig fee doubles

Pot @ 3.6 eth.

5 eth wall will be shattered!!

About to pass the previous ATH pot on PyrMex

Dude, it still pays double if infinity bull hits. I like these superseed days. We should do these every day lol

Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun.

Attached: BannerLogo.png (616x694, 97K)

I feel bad for all the guys who are gunna fomo in in 2 hours when the vig is 10pct

3 minutes until it rolls over -- wonder if there's a whale circling just waiting to dump in at the last second on the 5%

Folks gotta be careful here, they need to hedge more on infinity bear. I have a friend who’s a whale who I know would take this in a heartbeat and could profit on a dump here

Dude, great poem btw

The EthPhoenix twitter tweeted it out - they posted a bunch of other poems too, I think they might be related to the hex-code thing.

Has anyone else found any other hex-codes?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Attached: ethphoenix[1].png (857x677, 265K)

its happening isnt it.

anyone notice not a single POWH shill is in here?

90% of them got banned for posting ref links

I miss this guy though

Attached: unknown (12).png (338x117, 10K)

HAHAHA yea i 'member...
Dude got fucking REKT. Hope he comes back to be tho

bumpity bump for mah phoegroes

The more money that flows into max bear, the higher the odds for the other pools rise.

What's the chance someone is watching and gonna try a late bet to mid bull and then a small dump to get the extra ETH from Super Saturday in to that mid bull pool with the much higher odds?

There's probably 40 or 50 holders with enough tokens to make that play...

I cant lose again... Please don't bog me

anyway, this is the biggest pyrmex pot so far - 3.753 ETH is up for grabs

Attached: 05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg (768x364, 102K)

you changed that bear

Attached: 1519977065935.png (750x775, 930K)

What time does it end GMT

actually there were two made my different anons FYI. But your gay frog is all yours which is worse. Its this the best bullshit powh can muster now?

but i'm all in in epx

GMT is UTC mate...

and its UTC +5

You fucking gambling addicts

im not even involved in the futures and i love it, im reaping the rewards in ethereum dividends every night from these gambling addicts.

Indeed, tis gambling. Way more fun than etheroll though

Look, 4 pools with 10x multipliers means I could put .1 in each and if any one of them hits I walk away with 1eth... Jesus, I'll take those odds

Dude, or even for us non-whales .01 in each, walk away with .1

Attached: 1516900224605.png (653x566, 23K)

>mfw this 16 hour pool has more volume in it than powh has seen in two days

Attached: e211d1d11e2ded0002cd4983cce6421dba376babad32ffd22494ed5f8db0363e.jpg (450x347, 30K)

why do you think i'm in powh dude?

The payout just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. This is great!

pot at 3.88

5 ETH HERE WE COME

Biggest pot yet bump

think this guys point is betting in every pot isn't always profitable, lol

remember though, you lose 100% of the bets you dont place

It's definitely hitting 5 eth tonight