Wake up

>wake up
>remember I'm lactose intolerant

And a weeb. What an awful life that must be.

Poor OP

It's not my fault I have an overactive MHC 2 locus. Every year I'm finding I'm allergic to a new thing. Last year it was lactose, then recently I found I get swelling when I eat wheat. I'm living in constant fear...

And a dumb frogposter? This keeps getting worse

Are you a hypocondriac?

P-Please stop attacking me..

Veeky Forums is my only friends I only wanted to discuss allergies why do you guys have to be so cruel?! I thought you guys were my friends. Looks like I have no friends...

anime website

No the doctor confirmed it, my mom had a similar condition before getting lupus. She is even allergic to the solvent in epi-pens so she can't use one if she goes into anaphylactic shock. When we go out to restaurants she always has to order plain rice or lettuce with no seasonings and if they add seasonings she gets sick.

Vegan here

It's fucking nothing

And I'm pretty sure they make enzyme pills for that shit anyway

Fuck off.

Fuck you man you don't see Franciscan monks interrupting conversations about poverty and saying
> "lol, poverty? Who gives a shit. Ain't no thang! Don't you know materialism is immoral? Lol, Jesus was poor!"

Some of use actually care about enjoying life.

>Vegan here
Opinion discarded.

Hahahahahaha faggot

>>/r/eddit

OP is bitching because he can only eat hard aged cheeses that naturally contain next to no lactose, or if he can deal with a bit of it, even fresh moz has

I'm depressed but sometimes I can feel satisfied that I live without any food-related allergy or intolerance

I really pity people who cannot enjoy any product that has eggs, gluten or soy or whatever

I cannot imagine a life without wheat

It stinks, yeah, but carry around those lactose pills with you wherever you go and its not a problem.

I always fuck myself over though, I forget to bring them, eat something like feta cheese, and then have violent gas and terrible shits for the next 48 hours. One time I went to my favorite restaurant, ate a salad with shitloads of feta on it, and the next day I crapped my pants while watching a movie.

It's a fucking process man, just be careful and be prepared.

Anonymous is not your friend

>wake up
>can't wake up

>Vegan here
this is like femanon posting right?
just attention whoring right?

sometimes even the pills aren't enough which is making me angry. when I was a child I could eat bowls of ice cream and have a shit ton of cheese on my pasta but not anymore