Big Mac

Is the big mac still okay/good at McDonalds? Never eaten there in a long time due to its horrible fast food, but ten years ago I didn't mind having a big mac every month or two. Thoughts?

The big mac tastes more artifical than the whopper. Idk I remember it being better. I'd get a whopper instead desu

What's the point of the extra bun?

big mac is a big meme

that being said, there's nothing actually wrong with McDonald's food. There's a reason they're #1, it's because they know what the fuck they're doing.

For the price of a big mac you can get 2 doubles or a double and a chicken and make your own that tastes better.

More carbs. Carbs are good for you.

The fact is that their food just tastes bland imo, although I agree with the company's cheapness appeal for success.

to better fit the larger patties

that's what makes it a big mac. without it it's just a double cheese

That Mac Jr. sounds amazing. I hope it will be on the 2 for 2 menu.

protip

just order a cheese burger with shredded lettuce and macsauce

That takes more effort though.

The patties are too salty

But why would I do that when I can order a Mac Jr.?

Except they are no longer cheap and the are mediocre at best in terms of sales (many locations going down). Their competition has been chipping away for a long while now.

I'll definitely be trying the Grand Mac. I don't like making special requests, because the employees are fucking stupid.

I ordered a quarter pounder with lettuce and Big Mac sauce once. They gave me a quarter pounder with mustard, ketchup, onion slices, pickle, lettuce, and Big Mac sauce. In other words, they added lettuce and Big Mac sauce. That's exactly what I had asked, too. My fault.

The next time I asked them for a quarter pounder, plain, with lettuce, pickle, onion, and Big Mac sauce. After some confusion about what I meant by "plain" but still wanting toppings, I was confident they'd taken my order. It came without cheese. Again, my fault for not stating it.

Another time I told them I wanted a Big Mac with quarter pound patties. It came on the Big Mac bun. The meat was coming out the sides.

Then I went back to my original order. I said I wanted a quarter pounder without mustard and ketchup, add lettuce and Big Mac sauce. That worked! But the Big Mac patties are 1/10 lb. of beef. Two patties is 3.2 lbs. That's basically a fucking quarter pounder by that point. I'm not really getting a whole lot more meat.

So finally I order the double, no mustard, no ketchup, add lettuce and Big Mac sauce. Success. 9/10 they get it right. 1/10 it comes with lettuce and Big Mac sauce only.

Shill people into thinking it's premium

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>Shill

You're not using this word correctly. Don't use words you don't understand the meaning of, lad.

Why not buy food instead?

'convince' was the word he should have used.

ill get the grand mac anytime

How do they call the grand mac in France?

I hate McDonald's meat, bk is just as bad

cheaper

also don't order a cheeseburger "dressed like a mac" order it "with shredded lettuce and macsauce" because "dressed like a mac" is more expensive

El Grande de Franc

I have no idea why a Mac Jr isn't a regular fixture on their menu.

Thank God you were able to share that.

Gives the illusion if size without adding more meat.

>But the Big Mac patties are 1/10 lb. of beef. Two patties is 3.2 lbs.

the big mac is the only thing i ever get at mcdonalds aside from the mcfish

>big mac

Big Meme. It isn't bad but doesn't taste like any normal burger and the $3.89 price tag is far from justified. I mean take a step back and look at it. Have you ever made a burger like that at home? Why would you, it doesn't make any sense. The burger is worth $2 and even then I'd rather a couple McChickens or a mcdouble and fries.

>Have you ever made a burger like that at home?
yes, i do it a lot actually

underrated post

Just get some mac sauce on the side and mcdoubles and its the same shit but way cheaper.

First off, croissants aren’t a line, they are shaped like a “c” they are nothing like a line, they aren’t even straight. So why do you want to “croissant the line” there is no line. Croissant is not a line and it never will be no matter how much you push these straight ideals onto it, it’s really not right at all.
And SECONDLY, do you really know chibatta dough has to do? DO YOU KNOW WHT FREAKING CHIBATTA DOUGH HAS TO DO?!! I don’t freaking think so. It has to sit in room temperature for about an hour and a half until it’s doubled in bulk. It will be full of air bubbles but that’s okay. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE USED FOR YOUR TRASHY PUNS. I’ve read the recipe. Have you? Apparently not.
And you want to fight in Rye? The unicorporated county in the Gila county of Arizona? Because in my personal opinion it is SUPER rude for you to expect your opponent to drive all the way out to Rye just to fight YOU. I just can’t believe this. Oh my god

>Plain, then continue to order a bunch of toppings.

>Not just saying "only" then the toppings

We would laugh at people that would perform this autism, while working our autismal jobs. Just showing there is always a level below us.

>pic related: How my mind reacted to your post.

For me, it's the McChicken.

big mac is shit

daily double is where it's at

t. mcdonald's pro

They'd call it "Impérial with Cheese"

The big mac is the best fast food sandwich, along with the mcfish. mcchicken heretics should be beheaded.

Big Mac is best.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

It never was good, way too much bread. Just get a double Quarter Pounder, they're much better.

>Eating a Big Mac with a knife and fork

Stop it

it's cut so well it's almost as if the burger was meant to be eaten this way.

However, you and I both know that this is faggotry and whoever did this should have the rest of this bigmac turned into a dildo to shove up their genital wart infested rectum

Isn't Grand Mac is basically a whopper? I can't eat neither of them since I started gym last month

Nigger stop doing DMT you are scaring the children

In this thread: people who would spend a full minute ordering a sandwich that they then have to assemble themselves to save 60 cents.

I'll stick to saying "Big Mac meal please" and getting what I want

>DMT

No shit, that's the worst and I was an acid head.

so basically was this thread created so that morons could tell you how the big mac was a meme and you should get the mcchicken instead?

They don't even have a value/dollar menu anymore really, their prices have gone way up while they're quality didn't

Will this be in Canada? I want to try them both

>fork

whopper usually has better tasting veggies in it but the patty sucks ass

Looks like the Son of Mac and Angus Mac we had in straya a while back. The Angus Mac was great.