Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
this is my first time on this board
I'm trying to eat healthy now so I've been steaming vegetables for lunch but steamed broccoli is getting redundant

What's a good was to season them or aomething I can add to stay healthy but mix up the flavor a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

healwithfood.org/chart/vegetable-steaming-times.php
maangchi.com/recipe/gaji-namul
youtube.com/watch?v=ES2MhNzSsCA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf3Bxe_PwtI
youtube.com/watch?v=X1mE2IWeamI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spices? Another vegetable?

fry up some garlic in olive oil, take it off the heat and add lemon juice, mix it with that

Broccoli also goes well with anchovies. You could make a lemon anchovy parmesan broccoli type pasta dish

It's actually pretty good with mustard but you'll get some looks

I know you said you're trying to eat healthy but broccoli and its closer cousins like broccoli rabe and cauliflower love cheese

Chili peppers.
Garlic.
Ginger.
Nuts.
Sesame oil.

Use any one, or a combination of the above, mixed with other veggies and proteins.

Broccoli is a great addition to bell pepper, onion, and carrot stir fry or sautes.

Haha yeah I'm trying to stay away from cheese

Thanks annon

My fav combo has to be broccoli and cauliflower

Definitely screen shot your post annon

healwithfood.org/chart/vegetable-steaming-times.php

I love this chart. Get you a little timer to put in your kitchen.

Fresh basil, toasted pinenuts, and a touch of olive oil, with steamed salmon and rice.

cumin and pepper flakes is your friend

>redundant
You don't even know what the fuck that word means.

Make saag

sounds crazy, but Worcestershire sauce makes an amazing dip for steamed broccoli.

I usually make a variation of gaji numal, real tasty and easy. Just swap the eggplant with broccoli.

maangchi.com/recipe/gaji-namul

As a super light breakfast, I occasionally do a fried or poached egg and dip steamed broccoli in the yolk. Make sure you season both with salt. Quite good imo.

Broccoli can be used in so many ways, so learn to cook!
youtube.com/watch?v=ES2MhNzSsCA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf3Bxe_PwtI

not really, broccoli goes well with anchovy

Roast them

toss broccoli with oliver oil, crushed garlic, salt & pepper...roast @ 400 for 15-20 minutes, depending on how done you like it...even better if you sprinkle some fine grated parmesan cheese on there & pop it back in the over for a minute

vinegar is good on broccoli

Try this

youtube.com/watch?v=X1mE2IWeamI